Is The Shed 'back'?

Gershwin

The Shed used to be the best part of kickback circa 2005/6 but it's been pretty cack for a while (this thread included).

But I've been really enjoying it again. The BNP outings and how do I like my sandwiches being two prime examples.

Welcome back SHED.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Generic Username

No it's still utterly crap mate.

I do remember the golden era you refer to when you couldn't move in The Shed for quality or hilarious threads.

But who cares, if I want entertainment, I'll go buy a monkey and give it some wine.

Generic Username
That was pyoor Kwality banter Simo.

What about the Sex pest's angels, that was a beauty anaw.

Now THAT was a tremendous thread.

I wonder how he's getting on in "the big house"? He must have an arsehole like a wizards sleeve by now.

If by 'back' you mean full of mindless guff, and threads from illiterate drunks and people desperate to fill the voids in their lives with conversations about nothing with strangers.

Then yes, it most certainly is.

Generic Username
If by 'back' you mean full of mindless guff, and threads from illiterate drunks and people desperate to fill the voids in their lives with conversations about nothing with strangers.

Is Bapswent back?

He certainly is!

Go away negative man. Lacoste Lads gonna get you, Lacoste Lads gonna get you :)

Walter Payton

Favourite/Worst Poster was another cracker... I'm sure if the mods declared an "anything goes" week the Shed would liven up again ;)

Generic Username
I hated the curry thread and it's author.

It certainly wasn't a favorite thread of mine and just kept going to **** people off.

Mission accomplished on that front.

Favourite/Worst Poster was another cracker... I'm sure if the mods declared an "anything goes" week the Shed would liven up again ;)

We've not had a good "night of the long knives" style thread on the go in an age. The kind of thread where you leave it at 11pm and come on the next morning to find out about 15 people have been suspended.

Generic Username
the shed is going into administration soon according to the placentas on caravans.net.

FACT.

I salute your work.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
the shed is going into administration soon according to the placentas on caravans.net.

FACT.

Are you the same Victorian that the Hobos tried to rip the pish out of on a regular basis, on the EEN site?

It certainly wasn't a favorite thread of mine and just kept going to **** people off.

Mission accomplished on that front.

We've not had a good "night of the long knives" style thread on the go in an age. The kind of thread where you leave it at 11pm and come on the next morning to find out about 15 people have been suspended.

I remember back in the glory days of giving rep I left him a negative rep comment saying that I'd like him to die in a sea of curry.

The next day I awoke to see that I had been labelled a racist!

Malcolm Tucker

I can't seem to remember the curry thread?

Can anyone sum up what it was aw aboot?

Cheers.

Are you the same Victorian that the Hobos tried to rip the pish out of on a regular basis, on the EEN site?

indeed, not any more.... that site is pish now.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
indeed, not any more.... that site is pish now.

Agreed.

Please note that I did say 'tried' to take the pish out of :P

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I remember back in the glory days of giving rep I left him a negative rep comment saying that I'd like him to die in a sea of curry.

The next day I awoke to see that I had been labelled a racist!

Join the BNP.

None of them like Currys either.

who was to die in a sea of curry?

I miss rep :(

and re the OP - no, back in its best days it was a forum of young guys (under 30 on the whole) and a few girls having a laugh about things happening in the worry, some banter and ribbing etc and the mods only stepped in when things went far too far.

Nowadays its an older generation moaning about society, and trying to conduct their social lifes through the next. Theres less banter, and the moderation is far tighter which means a lot of the laughs are gone.

This is not a criticism of the mods at all, but the decision to become far more stricter and family friendly was the death of the shed.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
who was to die in a sea of curry?

I miss rep :(

and re the OP - no, back in its best days it was a forum of young guys (under 30 on the whole) and a few girls having a laugh about things happening in the worry, some banter and ribbing etc and the mods only stepped in when things went far too far.

Nowadays its an older generation moaning about society, and trying to conduct their social lifes through the next. Theres less banter, and the moderation is far tighter which means a lot of the laughs are gone.

This is not a criticism of the mods at all, but the decision to become far more stricter and family friendly was the death of the shed.

Shaz the resident Curry 'expert' :rolleyes:

The best thread ever was the outing of the tragic demise of Kb's first love affair.

:):):):):):):)

Bad Soop's:p

WAJ agrees.

WAJ agrees.

Not exactly a good thing considering what else he agrees with

Hows our "wee" friend getting on btw?

Anyone visit him?:P

Generic Username
WAJ agrees.

The Pimpin Angels thread has got to be, apart from the Irvine Jambo saga, one of the top Shed threads of all time.

Not exactly a good thing considering what else he agrees with

Hows our "wee" friend getting on btw?

Anyone visit him?:P

Getting pumped up the wrong un on a daily basis I'd imagine.

:eek:

Haha Shaz I remember him, met him in the Caley a few times. Is he alive?

Aye his best friend posted on here too (not sure if they met through this).

He seems to have dissapeared too

Maybe they emmigrated to run a curry restaurant together ;)

FACT.

Harsh on placentas I feel.

Haha Shaz I remember him, met him in the Caley a few times. Is he alive?

I wouldn't be surprised if he still came on here but rarely posted, just looked in from the outside. In fact I'd be shocked if he didn't.

Generic Username

Soop, I'm holding you responsible for the downward spiral of The Shed.

Since your magnificant detective work on the WAJ heart break, you've barely posted.

Get it sorted and get us some more juicy gossip.

I hated the curry thread and it's author.

There have been a fair few fantasists on KB over the years, him being one of them.

"Aw naw, ma bowels have just fell out ma arse i've ate that much curry".

Nae bother pal.

IS it my imagination, or IS Kickback actually getting better over the last weeks ?

Not if you have anything to do with it ginge.:hobofish:

The People's Chimp
IS it my imagination, or IS Kickback actually getting better over the last weeks ?

You have been quite quiet.

Generic Username

We need Hearts to actually be decent again for the Shed to return to former glories, the two were interlinked.

Or we just need more mental posters back in the mix.

I vote for the second option.

Guest GhostHunter
We need Hearts to actually be decent again for the Shed to return to former glories, the two were interlinked.

Or we just need more mental posters back in the mix.

I vote for the second option.

I definitely think a Xmas night out HAS to be top priority...

Gossip Factor of 10 ...

Generic Username
I definitely think a Xmas night out HAS to be top priority...

Gossip Factor of 10 ...

I did start a thread in jest about an xmas night out but in all seriousness I don't see why we don't all hit the Diggers again.

None of this raffle crap.

Drink, karaoke, sandwiches = perfection.

Archived