Is The Shed 'back'?

Gershwin

Guest GhostHunter
I did start a thread in jest about an xmas night out but in all seriousness I don't see why we don't all hit the Diggers again.

None of this raffle crap.

Drink, karaoke, sandwiches = perfection.

Indubitably.

Well done for organising it.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soop, I'm holding you responsible for the downward spiral of The Shed.

Since your magnificant detective work on the WAJ heart break, you've barely posted.

Get it sorted and get us some more juicy gossip.

I can't take all the credit myself. As I said at the time there was another kickbacker working behind the scenes who gave me a lot of the information and pointed me in the direction of the two lovebirds Bebo pages!

I did start a thread in jest about an xmas night out but in all seriousness I don't see why we don't all hit the Diggers again.

I've never been to one of these KB gatherings. But if there's karaoke then try and stop me!

I can't take all the credit myself. As I said at the time there was another kickbacker working behind the scenes who gave me a lot of the information and pointed me in the direction of the two lovebirds Bebo pages!

I've never been to one of these KB gatherings. But if there's karaoke then try and stop me!

The long walk back from Bathgate was a particular favourite. Do you still have the pics?

Aye, they're on my Bebo. Cannae beat a good Monday morning stroll after an all day Sunday session!

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PhotoNbr=1&MemberId=394334091&PhotoAlbumId=4442293752

Whats the bathgate story?

Another funny thing about classic shed was the utter sleaziness of some of the older users who took every opportunity to give the same few teenage girls compliments:eek:

Surely the raffle nonsense was part fo the charm of the old KB?

There was no scandal!!!

I think the months of denials from folk about it actually having happened was the best bit:p

Whats the bathgate story?

Another funny thing about classic shed was the utter sleaziness of some of the older users who took every opportunity to give the same few teenage girls compliments:eek:

I wouldn't say there was a story as such!

I was very drunk after the last game of the 06/07 season (away to Killie). I got back to Edinburgh, had a drink in the pub, got a call from a mate to say he was going out in Bathgate with his bird and a few of her pals and would I come through. So it was quickly back to the train station and through there where we ended up in Twigs nightclub. I left and was attacked by two middle-aged woman in the street, one of which I had to push to the ground just to get away from them. I then walked all the way home which took about 5 hours.

Hmm, that actually is a story.

I wouldn't say there was a story as such!

I was very drunk after the last game of the 06/07 season (away to Killie). I got back to Edinburgh, had a drink in the pub, got a call from a mate to say he was going out in Bathgate with his bird and a few of her pals and would I come through. So it was quickly back to the train station and through there where we ended up in Twigs nightclub. I left and was attacked by two middle-aged woman in the street,____________________________________________________________________________________, one of which I had to push to the ground just to get away from them. I then walked all the way home which took about 5 hours.

Hmm, that actually is a story.

You missed a bit I think:p

Generic Username

The mystery of the missing prizes thread was another fantastic KB thread.

Bring back old KB!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I think folk are scared to start 'good' threads these days because the Mods are ridiculously strict now.

ANY good thread dissapears after about a minute.

People say it's family friendly but do 6 year olds really read Kickback?

I agree with the 'say what you want' week. That would be amazing.

Or a pub forum, for anything goes banter.

I think folk are scared to start 'good' threads these days because the Mods are ridiculously strict now.

ANY good thread dissapears after about a minute.

People say it's family friendly but do 6 year olds really read Kickback?

I agree with the 'say what you want' week. That would be amazing.

Or a pub forum, for anything goes banter.

Thing is though, is that even the case? I mean, you wouldn't walk into a pub on the Falls Road and yell "long live Ian Paisley", would you? (I mean that purely as a general example, by the way).

Thing is though, is that even the case? I mean, you wouldn't walk into a pub on the Falls Road and yell "long live Ian Paisley", would you? (I mean that purely as a general example, by the way).

Obviously has to be some rules.

I'm talking about swearing or poking fun at posters and just having a bit of honest chat.

This board is a joke at times. If you try to bypass the swear filter you get an 'infraction'

I mean come on FFS, we aren't wee laddies at school here.

I'm talking about swearing or poking fun at posters and just having a bit of honest chat.

This board is a joke at times. If you try to bypass the swear filter you get an 'infraction'

Sure. Though did I actually catch you being nice to your little Arsenal-supporting friend on here earlier? What's going on, Partridge? ;)

But some are.

Sure. Though did I actually catch you being nice to your little Arsenal-supporting friend on here earlier? What's going on, Partridge? ;)

Haha I've been caught out! :eek:

The explanation for that is that Football Manager brings people together and heals any rifts.

If George Bush had just sent copies of FM to Iraq instead of troops we would have peace in the middle east by now. FACT.

But some are.

And I'm sure even they feel patronised by the moderating on this board. ;)

I fully expect an infraction for my troubles here.

Haha I've been caught out! :eek:

The explanation for that is that Football Manager brings people together and heals any rifts.

If George Bush had just sent copies of FM to Iraq instead of troops we would have peace in the middle east by now. FACT.

Yeah - but if it was FM '09, they'd be blowing each other's brains out in sheer exasperation!

And I'm sure even they feel patronised by the moderating on this board. ;)

I fully expect an infraction for my troubles here.

You can't get infracted for this, surely...?

You can't get infracted for this, surely...?

I've had an infraction for 'lack of courtesy' before so you never know, eh.

Anyway, I'm fine with some faceless stranger telling me what I can or cannot say and how I can or cannot act. :rolleyes:

The Shed has been full of tossers for a long time and always has been. So much crud has been posted here it is almost unbelievable.

Tossers.

The Shed has been full of tossers for a long time and always has been. So much crud has been posted here it is almost unbelievable.

Tossers.

The worst ones are those with post counts in the low 8,000s. FACT. :eek:

Tossers.

I think you're all cocks. Especially me.

Harsh but fair. :sad:

Too ******* right, especially those losers showing between 8,001 and 8,050 (right now).

They should get a life. :cool:

The long walk back from Bathgate was a particular favourite. Do you still have the pics?

There was KB night in Bathgate and i wasn't informed????? :eek:

Seriously though, the one KB night i've been to, the damn karaoke machine wouldn't work.... methinks i would have emptied the place anyways! :)

Guest GhostHunter

So then, to summarise...

The Shed could be back, but depends on whether or not you support Arsenal, can walk from somewhere back to Bathgate, have a Bebo page, like and don't like raffles, can sing karaoke, and finally, can agree with Prancer twice in the same day... :eek:

Oh aye, and if you're post count is less than 8000, you're a ****** and a Tosser.

It's a tough crowd.

:)

Anyone else really excited about tonights drunk thread :)

Theres nothing better than getting wasted on your own at home then coming online to share the experience of spewing

Good times ken :);)

Anyone else really excited about tonights drunk thread :)

Theres nothing better than getting wasted on your own at home then coming online to share the experience of spewing

Good times ken :);)

Those threads are for losers and hairy men who own motorbikes and are having second childhoods.

This has got to stop me agreeing with you mate. Can you not do your "Rusty Cripple" gags again? :)

Those threads are for losers and hairy men who own motorbikes and are having second childhoods.

This has got to stop me agreeing with you mate. Can you not do your "Rusty Cripple" gags again? :)

Whoever could you mean :P

And lets be honest, they are not losers, we are losers for not being as cool as them, do you not realise all cool people drink on their own like alchoholics before going onto a football forum to chat up other men :rolleyes:

p.s the rusty cripple is injured again ;)

Threads like that on the Shed is like going on Friends reunited.

Its a great way to make you feel better about your life and thank god your not like them.

And lets be honest, they are not losers, we are losers for not being as cool as them, do you not realise all cool people drink on their own like alchoholics before going onto a football forum to chat up other men :rolleyes:

Bit of a sweeping generalisation there, surely?

But then I'm a FMAS with a post count (at this time) between 8,000 and 8,050, so what would I know? :eek:

I P Knightley

Just so's I can work out my frame of reference, is this thread a good shed thread or a rubbish shed thread?

I've been hanging around JKB for 2-3 years now and have noticed no discernible decline. There was always a lot of crap between the nuggets; but I'm no connoisseur.

Generic Username
Just so's I can work out my frame of reference, is this thread a good shed thread or a rubbish shed thread?

I've been hanging around JKB for 2-3 years now and have noticed no discernible decline. There was always a lot of crap between the nuggets; but I'm no connoisseur.

This thread has the potential to go off the scale.

All we need is a few posters to revert to form, some to get drunk and we're in business.

The video of a certain footballing starlets "britains got talent" audition could do us the world of good?

anyone able to help?

I P Knightley
The video of a certain footballing starlets "britains got talent" audition could do us the world of good?

anyone able to help?

I've not seen any posts by that person in a while. Has she changed her user name?

I've not seen any posts by that person in a while. Has she changed her user name?

LOL:p

I Kearney help you im afraid;)

Could we not do some inappropiate sleazing on female member munters? that was always a good past time.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
LOL:p

I Kearney help you im afraid;)

Could we not do some inappropiate sleazing on female member munters? that was always a good past time.

I'd pump them all.................sideways :)

I'd pump them all.................sideways :)

You're well out of order mate.

You about to become a father as well.

What kind of example is this to be setting?

There will be hell to pay if Donna finds out about this.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
You're well out of order mate.

You about to become a father as well.

What kind of example is this to be setting?

There will be hell to pay if Donna finds out about this.

Please don't tell.

I'll buy you a pint the morn.

:cool:

Please don't tell.

I'll buy you a pint the morn.

:cool:

I'm composing a text as we speak!

So then, to summarise...

The Shed could be back, but depends on whether or not you support Arsenal, can walk from somewhere back to Bathgate, have a Bebo page, like and don't like raffles, can sing karaoke, and finally, can agree with Prancer twice in the same day... :eek:

Oh aye, and if you're post count is less than 8000, you're a ****** and a Tosser.

It's a tough crowd.

:)

I'd like to point out that I would never walk TO Bathgate. I'm not ****ing stupid!

I P Knightley
Get her pumped.

Probably the most annoying phrase used by annoying no marks on this site ever.

...unless it's being used ironically, I would argue.

FACT.

END OFF.

Archived