VLAD SHEEP

romanov apologist

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anybody know what vlad is worth? if our debt is as bad as some people make out then Vlad must be worth a fortune to cover it or am i getting things wrong here cos some people make out that it's Hearsts debt ...help

does anybody know what vlad is worth? if our debt is as bad as some people make out then Vlad must be worth a fortune to cover it or am i getting things wrong here cos some people make out that it's Hearsts debt ...help

I was talking about someone else buying the club. Under Vlad i don't think the debt is a issue because he can afford to service it or pay it off. What happens when he leaves may be different.

Our debt is less than it was previously, although it will get bigger. The plan is for the club to pay off the debt on its own.

the new stand might do the trick if we get enough bodies in, how many ST do you think we could get then?

A new stand wont get the punters in dougster only the team on the park can do that. However if we get back to the heady heights of the Burley days then we could easily get above 16k ST holders. Of course we would need a new stand to accomodate these new fans.

at one stage we had 13,000 ST holders and a waiting list of 7,000. IF we can get things right on the park then there's every chance we could fill the proposed 25,000 seats every week. The 7Up thing is a good idea too cos we all know that once you choose your team, usually in Primary School, you're stuck wi them! Hopefully Vlad'll keep this scheme going for the next decade!

Very true, let's hope the lack of any players in the "window" is not a sign that he is washing his hands of the club and just making do.

Insolvent- 1.not solvent; unable to satisfy creditors or discharge liabilities, either because liabilities exceed assets or because of inability to pay debts as they mature.

Therefore we are insolvent, the only reason we have a new stand planned is because romanov has some unccommercial agreement with ubig/ukio to let us run up debts no other company would

Incorrect!

We are not insolvent, because it doesn't matter how big the debt is!

As long as you can pay the bills - even if you leave them until the red letter arrives - you are solvent - particularly if you owe the money to yourself!!!

Incorrect!

As long as you can pay the bills - even if you leave them until the red letter arrives - you are solvent - particularly if you owe the money to yourself!!!

I'm glad that there are still some people out there believing that Hearts owe money to themself. Rodney Romanov MBA has the mark of rumpelstiltskin.:dribble:

Very true, let's hope the lack of any players in the "window" is not a sign that he is washing his hands of the club and just making do.

I'm actually hoping that its a sign that he is being true to his word and leaving the signing of players to a new manager. It would have been good for the club to release a statement on this though, rather than leave us all sitting wondering up until the stroke of midnight on Thursday

This is his biggest problem though and it comes accross as a lack of respect for supporters - he should be keeping us informed but only ever seems to react in the media when things go totally sh*t shaped. Mind you "We're not going to buy anyone" isn't the type of story most fans want to read (although its better than nothing!)

Frankenstein Jambo.
Keep fighting the good fight. Bloody idiotic Vladsheep!

ROMANOV MUST GO! AND ILL KEEP POSTING THE SAME DRIVEL ON JKB TILL IT HAPPENS.

Then watch hearts plumit down the divisions. Some jambo you feckin are

I don't know why you bother

I honestly doubt the vlad sheep are anything other than vlad plants

How any true jambo could have that view is beyond me

Its not worth debating with them as they will just resort to personal abuse, and physical if you ever have the misfortune of them finding out who you are

Another great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are other teams that you could support!!!!!!!!

You should learn to support all things Hearts through thick and thin and not throw the teddy out when things dont go your way.

ALL HAIL VLAD! THE SAVIOUR OF OUR GLORIOUS CLUB:)

Had it not been for this great man,half of the posters on here wouldnt be Hearts fans....because they arrived with the Burley results.:rolleyes:

You should learn to support all things Hearts through thick and thin and not throw the teddy out when things dont go your way.

Supporting The Hearts and supporting VR isn't the same thing.

Seymour M Hersh

there is another team it supports. hibs!!

Drylaw Hearts
Incorrect!

Debt is a sin.

:ninja:

Blah blah Vladsheep,

Have you any ears,

No sir, no sir,

I can't hear your fears,

Let's blame Stevie Frail,

Let's blame the team,

Let's not blame the little man,

Who shattered all our dreams.

Shattered your dreams?

:P

You sound like a luvvy HOBO.

lost in leith
Incorrect!

Remarkable that there are still people out there who swallow the bit in bold. A wee look at the last set of accounts, and in particular the "Going concern" bit on page 14 might wake you up.

Dis-loyal hat kickers they don?t get much thicker,

If they were all real fans they?d listen to Vlad?s plans,

Our President does not need no rodents,

Imagine what we?d achieve if we?d all BELIEVE!!

Remarkable that there are still people out there who swallow the bit in bold. A wee look at the last set of accounts, and in particular the "Going concern" bit on page 14 might wake you up.

Exactly we owe money to Ubig and Ukio

Neither of these things are the same as Hearts, or Vlad no matter how much they claim they are

Romanov has the power over these companies but his actions there won't affect him personally

Its still unclear were the money we in turn get from ubig comes from

At the moment they probably could break even by asset stripping us, however the stadium is the real turning point

I for one am just waiting for the major stumbling point that gets them out of spending the money

Exactly we owe money to Ubig and Ukio

Neither of these things are the same as Hearts, or Vlad no matter how much they claim they are

Romanov has the power over these companies but his actions there won't affect him personally

Its still unclear were the money we in turn get from ubig comes from

At the moment they probably could break even by asset stripping us, however the stadium is the real turning point

I for one am just waiting for the major stumbling point that gets them out of spending the money

When they knock down the old stand it will be replaced by a hotel, flats and a great big laundry.

Drylaw Hearts
Dis-loyal hat kickers they don?t get much thicker,

If they were all real fans they?d listen to Vlad?s plans,

Our President does not need no rodents,

Imagine what we?d achieve if we?d all BELIEVE!!

:rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60
I don't know why you bother

I honestly doubt the vlad sheep are anything other than vlad plants

How any true jambo could have that view is beyond me

Its not worth debating with them as they will just resort to personal abuse, and physical if you ever have the misfortune of them finding out who you are

Prancer do one:)

Debt is a sin.

:ninja:

It's not!

Usury is!!!

Anyway, only a few more years and it will be the year of Jubilee and all debts are null and void!!!

And THAT is Biblical!!!

Nucky Thompson
JB who gives a flying f eck what the vermin are saying. :rolleyes:
I'm only pointing out that this thread wouldn't look out of place on Hibs.net. It's not even as if they are slagging the thread, they are joining in with it:cool:

letsmakesomenoise
It would be a disgrace if Vlad simply went out and appointed a manager just for the sake of it and to please people like you. The same goes for any new signings.

Quality not quantity is what we want and there is not a lot of quality players just waiting for the Hearts to come along.

I bet if we did make a couple of signings, that would obviously cost plenty, if it is quality that you want, then you would be the first to start harping on about our debt increasing.

Please use some common sense and face reality.

Vlad has made plenty of mistakes but I am delighted that he is with us for the long haul and that he is learning as he goes.

If you do slag Vlad please come up with some alternatives!!!!

Boy am I glad you were not a fan in the 70's!!!!

Zat you oot there Gwyn??

Archived