Getting sacked for drinking was such a feckin sham

We liked Rix and Valdas

And we like Stephen Frail

But with this management team we?re bound to feckin fail

That's embarrassing.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The furry hat kickers and the hobos are two of a kind IMO, they are both desperate for Vlad to fail. This thread wouldn't look out of place on Hibs.net:rolleyes: that says it all for me.

So to all hobos/hatkickers, get used to it, Vlad is here to stay:biggrin::movethatass:

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:5643:

Hibs.net have an interesting avatar. It is an ostrich with a maroon scarf doing what it is that ostriches do. Is there any point at which you might stop believing and join the real world with the rest of us? And anway, this threads a laugh; So, just for you...

Jamb-boo is a Vlad sheep

Proud of it he is

Doesnt like his fellow fans

Taking out the p!zz

Head is an ostrich hole

Better than up his ass

Hey my man, with Vlad in charge

Bad things wilk come to pass

Nucky Thompson
Hibs.net have an interesting avatar. It is an ostrich with a maroon scarf doing what it is that ostriches do. Is there any point at which you might stop believing and join the real world with the rest of us? And anway, this threads a laugh; So, just for you...

Jamb-boo is a Vlad sheep

Proud of it he is

Doesnt like his fellow fans

Taking out the p!zz

Head is an ostrich hole

Better than up his ass

Hey my man, with Vlad in charge

Bad things wilk come to pass

Come on you can do better than that:dribble: Have 15 year olds not got anything better to do on a Friday afternoon, like maybe chatting up some birds etc:rolleyes:

Come on you can do better than that:dribble: Have 15 year olds not got anything better to do on a Friday afternoon, like maybe chatting up some birds etc:rolleyes:

Deary me, bit of a low-brow reply old chap.

How about:

Jam-boo, Jam-boo: sense of humour gone

Baaaaing with his Vlad sheep pals

All the morning long

Baaing in the evening

Baaing in the night

Quite content to see the Hearts

Deeply in the *****e

Keep fighting the good fight. Bloody idiotic Vladsheep!

ROMANOV MUST GO! AND ILL KEEP POSTING THE SAME DRIVEL ON JKB TILL IT HAPPENS.

Nucky Thompson

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Nucky Thompson
Deary me, bit of a low-brow reply old chap.

How about:

Jam-boo, Jam-boo: sense of humour gone

Baaaaing with his Vlad sheep pals

All the morning long

Baaing in the evening

Baaing in the night

Quite content to see the Hearts

Deeply in the *****e

That's a wee bit better;)but you've got me all wrong, I never want to see Hearts in the *****. We were up to our neck in the stuff 3 years ago this month though.

scots civil war

im feelin a lot of energy on this thread,lets look upon this thread as an outlet

why?

BECAUSE WERE ****ED OFF AT THE REGIME IN CONTROL OF OUR CLUB !!!!!!!

THATS WHY...........

Then what?

And will you keep calling fellow Jambos idiotic because they happen to have a different opinion from you:wacko:

Good abuse my friend wheres your money are you missing murrayfield.

if romanov had half a brain murrayfield wouldn't be big enough.

I think I can speak for many, many people when I say;

FFS.

Ach, it's harmless! Domokun's first couple are genuinely good - and djf's response had me giggling as well...

Ach, it's harmless! Domokun's first couple are genuinely good too.

Suit yourself.

Personally, I thought this thread was some of the shannest patter I've seen in a very long time.

Not offensive, just honking.

It would be a disgrace if Vlad simply went out and appointed a manager just for the sake of it and to please people like you. The same goes for any new signings.

Quality not quantity is what we want and there is not a lot of quality players just waiting for the Hearts to come along.

I bet if we did make a couple of signings, that would obviously cost plenty, if it is quality that you want, then you would be the first to start harping on about our debt increasing.

Please use some common sense and face reality.

Vlad has made plenty of mistakes but I am delighted that he is with us for the long haul and that he is learning as he goes.

If you do slag Vlad please come up with some alternatives!!!!

Boy am I glad you were not a fan in the 70's!!!!

i is a disgrace that we've not had a manager since october 2005.

and why shouldn't romanov do the right thing to please the fans.

isn't hearts ment to be about the players and the fans.

common sense is sadley lacking when it comes to romanov apologists.

because you believe romanov is in it for the long hall what gives him the right to mismanage our team. are we just ment to watch our team every week and bleet like sheep.

you ask for alternitaves, well all most of us want is a quality manager with his own staff. is that too difficult to understand or is there no manager in the land capable of manageing hearts.........I DON'T THINK SO.

some of us have supported hearts from the 60's.....so what.

Commander Harris

blah, blah, "vladsheep"?

exactly what is that?

a divisive label, what are we playing at?

"hatkicker", "vladsheep", make me want to scream,

despite our disagreements, we follow the same team!

Suit yourself.

Personally, I thought this thread was some of the shannest patter I've seen in a very long time.

Not offensive, just honking.

Well stop, er, contributing on it if that's what you're trying to do.

I'm here for a laugh, that is all.

If anyone genuinely wants a Vlad debate, leave me out of it because we've no option but to put up and shut up now. We no longer have any bearing on what goes on at the club anymore.

So let the apathetic be apathetic.

Let the plain pathetic be pathetic.

Let the so-called Vladsheep follow Vlad and cream over his every word.

Most of all, let the folk like me who realise all of these facts just get on with taking the **** out of ourselves for feck sake.

Nothing bugs me more than almost everyone on this site, but I'm still here being a [filter edit], and will continue to be until there's something worthwhile to post seriously about.

romanov apologist

Just logged on after return from work / boozer

Some ingenious responses - cheered me up

sadly none from Vlad-knows- Best...........

Well stop, er, contributing on it if that's what you're trying to do.

I'm here for a laugh, that is all.

If anyone genuinely wants a Vlad debate, leave me out of it because we've no option but to put up and shut up now. We no longer have any bearing on what goes on at the club anymore.

So let the apathetic be apathetic.

Let the plain pathetic be pathetic.

Let the so-called Vladsheep follow Vlad and cream over his every word.

Most of all, let the folk like me who realise all of these facts just get on with taking the **** out of ourselves for feck sake.

Nothing bugs me more than almost everyone on this site, but I'm still here being a [filter edit], and will continue to be until there's something worthwhile to post seriously about.

I wasn't having a go at you, certainly not singling you out.

It's just bad luck that Shaun had named you and I replied to his post. He was right, yours were the best - best of a woeful bunch right enough, but still the best...:laugh::)

I wasn't having a go at you, certainly not singling you out.

It's just bad luck that Shaun had named you and I replied to his post. He was right, yours were the best - best of a woeful bunch right enough, but still the best...:laugh::)

:mad:

Ok Thommo. I still regard you as king of the intellectuals. ;)

:mad:

Ok Thommo. I still regard you as king of the intellectuals. ;)

You wink as if I'm not...

Nucky Thompson
Just logged on after return from work / boozer

Some ingenious responses - cheered me up

sadly none from Vlad-knows- Best...........

Whatever turns you on I suppose:rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog

The poetry and verse on this thread reminds me of a tactic used by a certain person they love to hate a while back against the GFA and the scottish media ,so it seems they have taken something from Vlad after all.

blah blah vladsheep

how longs it gonna take

yes sir, yes sir,

this mans a bloody fake

he told us he had a stash

that Burley was on the lash

but he ain't got any cash

?50 million in debt

that's just rank

but Vlad'll take that

all the way to the bank

Just for a laugh, don't go getting your knickers in a twist.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
yer erse!

nobodys wanting signings. we want a manager... we want a manager.. we want a manager ...we want a manager!! from the top we want a ....

just a manager

plz

So would any manager suffice as long as we get him in asap? Or is it not better to wait a bit longer and appoint the right man?

(PS The January transfer window doesn't apply to managers you know. ;) )

john brownlee
Blah, blah, Vlad sheep,

Have you any eyes

No sir, no sir

we swallow all his lies,

One about the manager,

Who'll have the final say,

Our season is now over

Its only January!

More verses welcome!

It is of course a nusery rhyme for children

I believe and still on the train

you are of course are well versed in his lies please enlighten us most of the lies are misrepretation of what he actually said but hey why get in the way of a good story

Will you be waving the white hankie at the gretna game.

I will be there so there

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

waving my Hearts scarf

Bah bah Vlad sheep

we used to have a team

Now we're only dreaming

of what might have been

Bye bye Craigy,

bye bye Hartley too,

bye bye Spider

you ****in traitor you,

bye bye Takis,

you've gone back to Greece

bye bye Elvis,

you tried to keep the peace.

bye bye janny

bye bye to 'Le Juge'

now all we're left with

are a bunch of fuds

poor old Jam Tarts

what a ****ing shame

dear old Romanov's

the only one to blame

Quite a lot of irony in this one:confused:

Nucky Thompson
Quite a lot of irony in this one:confused:
Off course, Hearts only had a team when Burley appeared by magic with all those great players:)It was feck all to do with Vlad, he only fecked things up:wacko:

Congratulations NBJTs on your recent emergence as Charlie's best mate.

You have beaten off stiff competition to earn that accolade.

(or are you just one of the previous usual suspects with a new username?)

PS: I was a fan in the 70s and for some time before that and while I've experienced plenty of disappointments I've never felt the sense of alienation from the team that your hero has brought us to. (and that goes for all of my mates too.)

Baa!

My goodness you must have a terrible memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been supporting the Hearts since the early 60's and if this team causes you a 'sense of alienation' then where have you been!!!!!

I could go on about relegation, cup defeats from the likes of Forfar, pleased if we managed to attract a five figure crowd and directors that used all the cash coming in for themselves, whilst investing nothing in players and ground improvements!!!

You keep telling us how bad things are. Fine but you fail again and again to provide a solution.

Do you know any Edinburgh businesmen ready to takeover from Vlad? Indeed do you know any businessperson ready to take over from Vlad?

As I have said many times before I too would like a TOP QUALITY manager. I do not want Vlad to appoint anyone just to keep fans, who are prone to knee jerk reactions' happy. look what happened when Rix was appointed!!!!

I want Vlad to take his time and appoint the right person. Unfortunately there is very little to play for this season and bizarrely this could work in our favour as it gives us the time to make the correct choice.

Please show some realism or come up with sound alternatives.

PS. I have been at many games in the past when I have felt alienated.A certain huge drubbing at Tynecastle one New Years day is pretty high up on the list. That team showed total disrepect for the fans and professionalism. There have been many more more times and seasons. GET REAL!!!!

I have been supporting the Hearts since the early 60's and if this team causes you a 'sense of alienation' then where have you been!!!!!

I could go on about relegation, cup defeats from the likes of Forfar, pleased if we managed to attract a five figure crowd and directors that used all the cash coming in for themselves, whilst investing nothing in players and ground improvements!!!

You keep telling us how bad things are. Fine but you fail again and again to provide a solution.

Do you know any Edinburgh businesmen ready to takeover from Vlad? Indeed do you know any businessperson ready to take over from Vlad?

As I have said many times before I too would like a TOP QUALITY manager. I do not want Vlad to appoint anyone just to keep fans, who are prone to knee jerk reactions' happy. look what happened when Rix was appointed!!!!

I want Vlad to take his time and appoint the right person. Unfortunately there is very little to play for this season and bizarrely this could work in our favour as it gives us the time to make the correct choice.

PS. I have been at many games in the past when I have felt alienated.A certain huge drubbing at Tynecastle one New Years day is pretty high up on the list. That team showed total disrepect for the fans and professionalism. There have been many more more times and seasons. GET REAL!!!!

That old chestnut, because there is no solution we are not entitled to complain about the clown that is running our club ? Have you ever asked why it is we have no solution ?

That old chestnut, because there is no solution we are not entitled to complain about the clown that is running our club ? Have you ever asked why it is we have no solution ?

I don't know why you bother

I honestly doubt the vlad sheep are anything other than vlad plants

How any true jambo could have that view is beyond me

Its not worth debating with them as they will just resort to personal abuse, and physical if you ever have the misfortune of them finding out who you are

We have no solution because we have no problems.

I'll ask. Why is it we have no solution?

Just like Romanov was the problem, He is also the solution.

Part of the solution was allowing Frail a free run at the team, To complete the solution he will appoint a manager before season tickets are for renewal.

If he doesn't, Everyone loses, Including him.

Just like Romanov was the problem, He is also the solution.

Part of the solution was allowing Frail a free run at the team, To complete the solution he will appoint a manager before season tickets are for renewal.

If he doesn't, Everyone loses, Including him.

I agree he can be the solution, i just think he won't be. In appointing a manager i think he is doing something he does not really want to do. It is only a matter of time before he does something crazy again.

It also gives the likes of you to think up excuses when Frail or an unknown Eastern European is appointed.

Happy for you that you see it like that, however i really need to ask do you do drugs ? You must be the only hearts fan on the planet who thinks we have "no problems". :)

We are insolvent beyond our wildest nightmares. No one is going to buy this club.

Romanov proved 2 years ago beyond any doubt that Hearts are a sleeping giant with enormous potential.

When the time comes for him to move on, I suspect once the re-developments have been completed, who knows what sum he'd sell the club for.

I think it might be less than many people think.

.....GB

How can we be insolvent when we are just about to build our new stand?

Insolvent- 1.not solvent; unable to satisfy creditors or discharge liabilities, either because liabilities exceed assets or because of inability to pay debts as they mature.

Therefore we are insolvent, the only reason we have a new stand planned is because romanov has some unccommercial agreement with ubig/ukio to let us run up debts no other company would

How can we be insolvent when we are just about to build our new stand?

Because our owner controls the bank responsible for our debt. Didn't you know that ? We would not banking facilities anywhere else in our current financial state IMO.

Romanov proved 2 years ago beyond any doubt that Hearts are a sleeping giant with enormous potential.

When the time comes for him to move on, I suspect once the re-developments have been completed, who knows what sum he'd sell the club for.

I think it might be less than many people think.

.....GB

We could argue all day about that GB however none of us know what is realyl going to happen. I for one hope you are spot on. :)

I know that you are only trying to wind people up. But you do make me laugh! Good for you.

Archived