Andy Goram

djf

"in fact KT was the worse out of them all"

don't doubt your experience and maybe young Kev overdid it during his brief moment in the spotlight.

However, I was in the Ukraine when Scotland played Moldova and got a lift on his tourbus from Odessa to and from the game. Border gestapo held us up for 4 hours on the way there and KT was the model of diplomacy as he got on the phone to the British embassy in Kiev to try and sort things out. Having spend many hours in his company, I think maybe a bit of much needed maturity has crept in since his playing days ended.

Re. being an erse when you're young......we've all been there. However, some never grow up.....

Simple solution...............you could have barred him.

I did, but it was overruled after a week after the co-owners, without naming name both massive hobos and one of whichs father run a few bookies shops;)

decided that they still wanted him to come in

"in fact KT was the worse out of them all"

don't doubt your experience and maybe young Kev overdid it during his brief moment in the spotlight.

However, I was in the Ukraine when Scotland played Moldova and got a lift on his tourbus from Odessa to and from the game. Border gestapo held us up for 4 hours on the way there and KT was the model of diplomacy as he got on the phone to the British embassy in Kiev to try and sort things out. Having spend many hours in his company, I think maybe a bit of much needed maturity has crept in since his playing days ended.

Re. being an erse when you're young......we've all been there. However, some never grow up.....

fair enough im not going to say what i saw him do and how he behaved but it wasnt pleasent, it was along time ago-but glad to see he tried to help you out though, hopefully he has changed

The Baldmans Comb

Goram is a disgusting bigot and an ex Hibee so not sure what is worse and Burns has the same primitive mentality with a mental age of 3.

You have to seriously wonder why any Hearts fans would see anything to admire in these ignorant creatures but their is tiny element of Hearts fans who seem to revel in such ignorance fortunately totally outnumbered by the huge decent majority.

This wouldn't have been posted if he was a Celtic player :mad: Far too many closet Tims on this board.

Oh I think you would have made us all aware if it had been a vhile dhim that had shaid it.

The People's Chimp
This wouldn't have been posted if he was a Celtic player :mad: Far too many closet Tims on this board.

Yet more laughable pesh from you.

Goram used to the drink in Kitchen in the Cowgate when i used to run it, the guy was a grade a bell-end, always had 2 monkeys protecting him.

he was abusive to the staff, was always pawing at females even after they told him to back off and the first sign of anyone giving him it back, and hide behind the aforementioned monkeys.

As some of said on here take as you find.. if found him an ar33..but there you go just my opinion....there again mo johnstone & kevin thoma werent much better, in fact KT was the worse out of them all

I heard a good story about him from a couple of Jambos that ended up with AG getting done for drink driving.

He was playing up to female in a boozer in Penicuick and when she asked for his autograph he said it would have to be on her chebs. So she lifted up her top and AG signed them accordingly - which really pist off her significant other. The guy waited until AG got in his car and drove off from the boozer and called the Old Bill. :)

Was sitting next to Andy Goram at a sportsman dinner not long ago and I found him to be a real gentleman. As was Frank McAvennie at another do a couple of months ago.

Take people as you find them. Not what the papers say.

I did, but it was overruled after a week after the co-owners, without naming name both massive hobos and one of whichs father run a few bookies shops;)

decided that they still wanted him to come in

Now I wonder who that could be;)

Guest Dipped Flake
I paid ?18 for the Motherwell game as well!!! Thats ?23 of my money Madfuds had...Bassa...:mad:

No decent player will come as long That ^^^^ and his inbred son are in charge...:cool:

We'll have to stick with Pinoch...Sorry, Csaba being told to pick Zal & The African Maradona (Obua :o) for a LONG time Pickyerse...?5 seems ?5 to much to me for that!! :P

Not read many posts on thsi thread but your one is a total joke. Your hatred of Romanov is blinding you to any and every thing about Hearts. Your language when describing the Romanovs is a total disgrace as well and shows you have no real point to make, just slag them off in a totally puerile fashion while adding nothing to the debate.

Also, your final point about Csaba being told to pick Obua just shows how removed from reality you truly are. Obua was head-hunted by Csaba so I doubt very much he has to be told to pick him.

I very rarely agree with pickybum but he is correct this time, you are not a Hearts supporter

Not read many posts on thsi thread but your one is a total joke. Your hatred of Romanov is blinding you to any and every thing about Hearts. Your language when describing the Romanovs is a total disgrace as well and shows you have no real point to make, just slag them off in a totally puerile fashion while adding nothing to the debate.

Also, your final point about Csaba being told to pick Obua just shows how removed from reality you truly are. Obua was head-hunted by Csaba so I doubt very much he has to be told to pick him.

I very rarely agree with pickybum but he is correct this time, you are not a Hearts supporter

Shows what he knows about the game in Scotland then...eh,Obua is S***!!

DF...Sorry...:o

Sorry Mad...Mr Romanov, Rodney...Youz are Great, My Tea...Ooops, Hearts are in Fine shape, Thanks for all you have done/Do for this Great Instatution, I'd like to buy my season ticket next season, and a Hearts top for all the family!:eek:

I have never pretended to Like Romanov, Never bought into his S**** from day 1,Enjoyed the ride like the rest of the Hearts support, then last season, I don't know, Just couldn't take the crap he was dishing out anymore. He turned this club into a Joke in, Not only Scottish Football, But around the world!! The way he treated the press, The whole Mokey name calling, The way he treated the players, They way he Runs the Club ALL Ridiculous, The mans a F****** Cretin, If you don't like what I post, don't read it, put me on ignore, Which I'll do with your mates, what ever you like, But I will continue to post my feelings on Madfud and his Son as long as they continue to **** about the Team I SUPPORT....Fair Enough?? :mad:

PresidentRomanov

Sorry Mad...Mr Romanov, Rodney...Youz are Great, My Tea...Ooops, Hearts are in Fine shape, Thanks for all you have done/Do for this Great Instatution, I'd like to buy my season ticket next season, and a Hearts top for all the family!:eek:

I have never pretended to Like Romanov, Never bought into his S**** from day 1,Enjoyed the ride like the rest of the Hearts support, then last season, I don't know, Just couldn't take the crap he was dishing out anymore. He turned this club into a Joke in, Not only Scottish Football, But around the world!! The way he treated the press, The whole Mokey name calling, The way he treated the players, They way he Runs the Club ALL Ridiculous, The mans a F****** Cretin, If you don't like what I post, don't read it, put me on ignore, Which I'll do with your mates, what ever you like, But I will continue to post my feelings on Madfud and his Son as long as they continue to **** about the Team I SUPPORT....Fair Enough?? :mad:

I thought we agreed you didn't support the team?

Is that your carer in?? Booted up the computer for you...Good man!! :thumb:

I think you know I do...Ya cheeky wee Scamp you!! :P

Guest JamboRobbo

watch out, he'll use his wit and intelligence to call you a :hobofish: in a minute. It really stings when he does that, and even you will have no chance of thinking up a comeback that is worthy.....

watch out, he'll use his wit and intelligence to call you a :hobofish: in a minute. It really stings when he does that, and even you will have no chance of thinking up a comeback that is worthy.....

:hobofish:...:P

Condemn what?? A bit of banter he admitted saying in 1996 when everything wasn't so PC. I've had a bevy with Andy and he's a brilliant laugh, says it how it is:)

You call that banter? Ah well one mans rascist wife beating bigot, is another mans good guy, I suppose I nenver really expected anything more, of course you like him he and you share the same politics right? Once again it proves what we already know, you and yours condemn everything Green and condone everything blue. Worse than the old firm in my book.

You've barely been at a game this season and Obu's barely played since he has arrived so what is that statment based on?

You call that banter? Ah well one mans rascist wife beating bigot, is another mans good guy, I suppose I nenver really expected anything more, of course you like him he and you share the same politics right? Once again it proves what we already know, you and yours condemn everything Green and condone everything blue. Worse than the old firm in my book.

He's playing to his audience. Relax and ignore it.

If you play to a right-wing, bigoted, facsist audience you tell right-wing, bigoted, facsist jokes.

So what? Don't know why this is 'news'

Nucky Thompson
Yes banter. Just like this clip from the '70's was banter before everything went PC.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c_gN7zlpnz8

Yes banter. Just like this clip from the '70's was banter before everything went PC.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c_gN7zlpnz8

Do you honestly think that was written as banter? I think you will find that Love thy neighbour and the series before it ( till death do us part) was written specifically to expose mindless rascism, sexism and bigotry to get it out in the open so thai it could be shown up and discussed for what it was in the only way the writers of the time could do at the time. Far, far from being banter, but then again it takes just a little bit of thought doesnt it.

Society has moved on a lot since those days, why havent you and yours?

Goram is a hun bassa and a ****** of the highest order.

The minute he left Hibs be bad-mouthed us yet we had given him the opportunity to showcase his undoubted talent at what was a quite **** Hibs team at the time.

Also reckon he was a total waster and took great delight when he was emptied at Rangers by the little Dutchman.

Archived