Andy Goram

djf

Is he the biggest ****bag ever to grace Scottish football?

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/article1937649.ece

Crude Goram also drew huge cheers from revellers in his new pub when he claimed he called ex-Celtic striker Pierre Van Hooijdonk a ?non-white, unclean, non-Protestant with no father? after saving a penalty in a crunch Old Firm match in 1996.

jesus, that really rolls off the tongue doesnt it.

Goram's version wouldn't have been put quite in the same way, I'll wager.

Nucky Thompson
Disgusting individual.

I wonder if our resident HWTBF will be as quick to condemn?

Condemn what?? A bit of banter he admitted saying in 1996 when everything wasn't so PC. I've had a bevy with Andy and he's a brilliant laugh, says it how it is:)

Is he the biggest ****bag ever to grace Scottish football?

I think you'll find that title belongs to Nheil Lhennon, Dhavie Prhovo, Rhoy Aihtken or some other who's worn the green-and-grey-hoops. :mad:

I think you'll find that title belongs to Nheil Lhennon, Dhavie Prhovo, Rhoy Aihtken or some other who's worn the green-and-grey-hoops. :mad:

Certainly a fair few candidates....

Goram right up there however

I met the guy once in a Night Club in Glasgow. Me and my mate went over to get some banter....he told us to ****-off before we had even said anything....sums the guy up in my opinion.....****.

He'd probably make my top ten along with

Deeks

Hugh Burns

Bob Malcolm

Stephen Pearson

Calum Milne

Alan McGregor

Steve Kirk

Davie Provan

Frank McGarvey

Nucky Thompson
He'd probably make my top ten along with

Deeks

Hugh Burns

Bob Malcolm

Stephen Pearson

Calum Milne

Alan McGregor

Steve Kirk

Davie Provan

Frank McGarvey

I loved Shuggie Burns when he played for us.

I loved Shuggie Burns when he played for us.

Now runs a coffee shop in Troon with his wife and he aint got a single good word or any care whatsover for Hearts these days... :mad:

Quell surprise. :rolleyes:

He was rubbish.

Didn't Zico give him a hiding for picking on JC?

I thought it was Sandy Clark who handed out the hiding

Craig Levein's been accused of it too.

The fact of the matter is the story is an urban myth. There's more substance to a B&Q table.

Chad Sexington

Might have been.

I'm pretty sure someone gave him a good old fashioned thrashing for abusing JC with a load of bigoted nonsense.

Top work whoever it was.

:)

Might have been.

I'm pretty sure someone gave him a good old fashioned thrashing for abusing JC with a load of bigoted nonsense.

Top work whoever it was.

:)

Having had the misfortune to watch Hugh Burns play for Hearts and meet him on a few occasions I can confirm he was indeed a p!sh player and a bigoted ****** of a person.

Nucky Thompson
Having had the misfortune to watch Hugh Burns play for Hearts and meet him on a few occasions I can confirm he was indeed a p!sh player and a bigoted ****** of a person.
He wasn't Pele or Maradona but he was fully committed to Hearts and could never have been called a wage thief like a few of the prima donnas we've got now.

He wasn't Pele or Maradona but he was fully committed to Hearts and could never have been called a wage thief like a few of the prima donnas we've got now.

Being commited can only make up so much for lack of ability. Robbie Nielson is commited too and to be fair I would have Robbie in my team ahead of Hugh Burns any day of the week.

Condemn what?? A bit of banter he admitted saying in 1996 when everything wasn't so PC. I've had a bevy with Andy and he's a brilliant laugh, says it how it is:)

I've also had a bevy with Andy.......and I found him to be an ignorant cretin.

Malinga the Swinga

Always remember him trying and failing to stop Stephane Adam's second goal in the cup final. He wasn't so smart then.

Quell surprise. :rolleyes:

He was rubbish.

Didn't Zico give him a hiding for picking on JC?

YES...Fact!!

Gave the bigoted wee usless Bastta the kicking he deserved...Never a player in his life...Like someone says, Hates Hearts with a passion...Though that'll suit some on here, as long as he still loves their REAL Team...eh Therapist, Boo!! :rolleyes:

PresidentRomanov
YES...Fact!!

Gave the bigoted wee usless Bastta the kicking he deserved...Never a player in his life...Like someone says, Hates Hearts with a passion...Though that'll suit some on here, as long as he still loves their REAL Team...eh Therapist, Boo!! :rolleyes:

Therapist has a season ticket for Tynecastle - do you?

Therapist has a season ticket for Tynecastle - do you?

Good god, Did I leave you out when I mentioned Therapist :rolleyes:...Feel left out didums,Are you afraid Therapist will forget about you?? :107years:

In answer to your question Hen, Not as long as Madfud's F****** about with my team!!

Had one for over 15 years, been to Europe 9 times with Hearts...But you're a better fan than me!! :P

PresidentRomanov
Good god, Did I leave you out when I mentioned Therapist :rolleyes:...Feel left out didums,Are you afraid Therapist will forget about you?? :107years:

In answer to your question Hen, Not as long as Madfud's F****** about with my team!!

Had one for over 15 years, been to Europe 9 times with Hearts...But you're a better fan than me!! :P

So someone who isn't even comitted enough to buy a season ticket for Tynecastle, is telling someone who is, that he's not a Hearts supporter?

That's a good one :rolleyes:

And I am a better fan than you, although that's nothing to shout about, seeing as you don't actually support the club :)

So someone who isn't even comitted enough to buy a season ticket for Tynecastle, is telling someone who is, that he's not a Hearts supporter?

That's a good one :rolleyes:

And I am a better fan than you, although that's nothing to shout about, seeing as you don't actually support the club :)

I support ONE Scottish Club mate, Not Two...But I'm not a Bigot Pickyererse!! :P

But I bow to your superior supporting!! :o

Back on Topic...Was at a Sportsmans dinner were Andy Goram was talking...Fat, Bigoted, Rascist Alky...Good night!!

Just goes to show how one mans wife beating racist bigot sc*mbag thug can be another man's "brilliant laugh"

PresidentRomanov
I support ONE Scottish Club mate, Not Two...But I'm not a Bigot Pickyererse!! :P

But I bow to your superior supporting!! :o

In what way do you support your club?

Nucky Thompson
Just goes to show how one mans wife beating racist bigot sc*mbag thug can be another man's "brilliant laugh"
Aye that's right, I don't judge a man by what's written in the Sun. I met him with a bunch of Jambo mates in the Haymarket Hotel and he was a gent and a brilliant laugh, great company.

Aye that's right, I don't judge a man by what's written in the Sun. I met him with a bunch of Jambo mates in the Haymarket Hotel and he was a gent and a brilliant laugh, great company.

If the same thing had been written of a Celtic player, would you judge them?

Nucky Thompson
I support ONE Scottish Club mate
You don't support any Scottish Clubs at the moment though do you:rolleyes: We will probably rely on your support if we reach a cup final though.

Nucky Thompson
If the same thing had been written of a Celtic player, would you judge them?
Depends on which player:)

PresidentRomanov

That's the best way to be Boo :)

I met him at Robbos testimomial race night, and found him the perfect gent.

It was the week after Scott Crabbe had scored that early goal against Rangers, in the 1-0 win at Tynecastle, so myself and the boys at my table paid about ?300 to buy a horse, so we could call it "pick that one out Andy" and when the name was written on the board, he came over to buy us all a drink, found him perfectly nice :)

Depends on which player:)

To rephrase: are there any current Celtic players who you don't regard as the spawn of Satan? ;)

In what way do you support your club?

If you need to know...I don't have a season Ticket,BUT, if you've been to games this season, you'll know you don't need one!! :rolleyes:

I have mates with season tickets, I get theirs if they don't use them, Have also had the ?5 ticket for the Dons game...Didnae bother going right enough, Just went out to the pub instead!! ;)

You too busy running errands to see that over 2000 seats sit empty?? :P

PresidentRomanov
If you need to know...I don't have a season Ticket,BUT, if you've been to games this season, you'll know you don't need one!! :rolleyes:

I have mates with season tickets, I get theirs if they don't use them, Have also had the ?5 ticket for the Dons game...Didnae bother going right enough, Just went out to the pub instead!! ;)

You too busy running errands to see that over 2000 seats sit empty?? :P

So you've supported the club so far this season to the tune of ?5, you are a better fan than me right enough :rolleyes:

A few more like you and we might get they world cup stars after all :bravo:

Nucky Thompson
To rephrase: are there any current Celtic players who you don't regard as the spawn of Satan? ;)
I could probably put up with Paul Hartley:)

So you've supported the club so far this season to the tune of ?5, you are a better fan than me right enough :rolleyes:

A few more like you and we might get they world cup stars after all :bravo:

I paid ?18 for the Motherwell game as well!!! Thats ?23 of my money Madfuds had...Bassa...:mad:

No decent player will come as long That ^^^^ and his inbred son are in charge...:cool:

We'll have to stick with Pinoch...Sorry, Csaba being told to pick Zal & The African Maradona (Obua :o) for a LONG time Pickyerse...?5 seems ?5 to much to me for that!! :P

PresidentRomanov
I paid ?18 for the Motherwell game as well!!! Thats ?23 of my money Madfuds had...Bassa...:mad:

No decent player will come as long That ^^^^ and his inbred son are in charge...:cool:

We'll have to stick with Pinoch...Sorry, Csaba being told to pick Zal & The African Maradona (Obua :o) for a LONG time Pickyerse...?5 seems ?5 to much to me for that!! :P

You should have more respect for supporters such as myself, who's comittment to the club, will ensure that the likes of you will still have a club to support when things get better and you can jump on the bandwagon again.

You should have more respect for supporters such as myself, who's comittment to the club, will ensure that the likes of you will still have a club to support when things get better and you can jump on the bandwagon again.

:eek: By the Fek, I do believe you're serious...:107years:

Thats an unfair question since they clearly ARE all the Spawn of Satan :)

Goram used to the drink in Kitchen in the Cowgate when i used to run it, the guy was a grade a bell-end, always had 2 monkeys protecting him.

he was abusive to the staff, was always pawing at females even after they told him to back off and the first sign of anyone giving him it back, and hide behind the aforementioned monkeys.

As some of said on here take as you find.. if found him an ar33..but there you go just my opinion....there again mo johnstone & kevin thoma werent much better, in fact KT was the worse out of them all

Goram used to the drink in Kitchen in the Cowgate when i used to run it, the guy was a grade a bell-end, always had 2 monkeys protecting him.

he was abusive to the staff, was always pawing at females even after they told him to back off and the first sign of anyone giving him it back, and hide behind the aforementioned monkeys.

As some of said on here take as you find.. if found him an ar33..but there you go just my opinion....there again mo johnstone & kevin thoma werent much better, in fact KT was the worse out of them all

Simple solution...............you could have barred him.

Archived