Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don't

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

Third in the league, 3 wins on the trot, clean sheets, consistant team selections, and no threats from Lithuania.

Well Done Shabba and the team, keep it up lads....

We aint bust, we aint in administration, we aint ninth, and more importantly, we AINT the Vermin.

It might be "rough" round the edges, but, we were "rough" round the edges under Levein, JJ, Robbo, etc etc....I say, gimme rough round the edges and gimme third in the league :D

Damn right...and if we manage to pick up a couple more points from our next two games, they'd better be handing that SPL manager of the month trophy to the Csaba too.

:biggrin:

JKB is missing a few moaners and hobo types this evening. Ha.

Guest JamboRobbo

Can't complain about recent results. We'll have a test to come to see if we can mantain our form through some tougher fixtures ahead, but I think it's fair to say we seem to be playing better as a team right now. Not conceding at the back, and slowly but surely improving going forward. I've questioned him at times, but I think credit has to go to Csaba for the recet results he must be doing something right. Still a lot of work to do though, and tough games ahead. Plus we need a striker in January IMO.

Guest GhostHunter

We need a striker and a central defender....

Bringing in a manager who had control of the team, was never going to be an instant success at a club like ours...however, what was interesting this afternoon, was to hear Frail on Off the Ball stating that he picked the team and was left to his own devices apart from one time when he had to explain the team selection to Vlad.

No reason why that should have changed now with Shabba....

Nucky Thompson
but I think credit has to go to Csaba for the recet results he must be doing something right.
I think the players like and respect him a lot. There is a picture on the official site of Bruno cuddling him at the end.

Unsure on the strikers as Tullberg is still unproven. However, I'd like to see us buy a right hard ******* for the middle of the defence. Our centre halfs can be like sugar plum fairys. Although i believe Berra was brilliant today - so credit where it's due. I've been a critic of the lad in the past but he looks like he is becoming the player we all thought he could be.

Winning is great, I hope we keep it up.

Unfortunately, there was a reason that the C*lt!c result was remarked upon, after that game, we had played every team in the league once. At that stage we sat eighth. We have won three in a row, these games were against St Mirren, Inverness and Hamilton, all three of those teams were beaten in the first part of the season also.

To have a chance of finishing the season in third, we will need to up our game against the bigger teams in the league and winning against these three does not convince me either way.

My weekend is better whenever we win, however I am not getting carried away with these three results.

Bringing in a manager who had control of the team, was never going to be an instant success at a club like ours...however, what was interesting this afternoon, was to hear Frail on Off the Ball stating that he picked the team and was left to his own devices apart from one time when he had to explain the team selection to Vlad.

Yes but thats not what the media think and i am afraid that there are many people on here who believe the wedia.

ArmiyaRomanova

No, he's a lying puppet I tell's ya, a lying puppet. MadVlad must have got to him. Etc.... ad nauseum....

Interesting to have confirmed, and doubtless news that certain elements will choose to ignore in their dubious efforts to belittle the club towards success.

Francis Albert
...however, what was interesting this afternoon, was to hear Frail on Off the Ball stating that he picked the team and was left to his own devices apart from one time when he had to explain the team selection to Vlad.

He said the same just after he "parted company" with Hearts in the summer but of course it was ignored by many on here.

Guest GhostHunter
He said the same just after he "parted company" with Hearts in the summer but of course it was ignored by many on here.

Ignored and forgotten I fancy ;)

No, he's a lying puppet I tell's ya, a lying puppet. MadVlad must have got to him. Etc.... ad nauseum....

Interesting to have confirmed, and doubtless news that certain elements will choose to ignore in their dubious efforts to belittle the club towards success.

Im pretty sure that Frail was told to leave out players for contractual reasons and also to pick Goncalves ahead of Wallace to get him in the shop window until the end of the season as our season was over.

But to be fair, that is not much different from what we have seen at Rangers and many other clubs.

I would say that Csaba has even more freedom. Although the 'committee' can be limiting as im sure Korobtchka is a massive fan of Zaliukas and Kello. The fact that Balogh is playing instead shows who has the final say.

Libertonian_II

JKB is missing a few moaners and hobo types this evening. Ha.

They're still on their way back from Inverness:p

Archived