• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scots civil war

joiner and property developer

pm me for a quote

................it wont include swear words

J.T.F.Robertson
Can't believe so many Jambos work in Oil & Gas. If anyone knows of any Contracts people with decent experience who are interested in working in the Middle East (tax free) please PM me. The stress is on the "with decent experience"!

P.S. My job is Contracts Manager in Oil & Gas.

I'm with an oilfield service company, out here. (Calgary) They supply cementing, fracing, N2, coil tubing, acidizing, plus a slew of other services, to the O & G industry.

I primarily "design" cement programs, for when the casing's run in the well. I don't have the technical background of the guys I work with, (I was actually on the accounting side up until about 12 years ago) but back then was asked if I'd fancy a shot in tech services ...... and boab's yir uncle.

I'm with an oilfield service company, out here. (Calgary) They supply cementing, fracing, N2, coil tubing, acidizing, plus a slew of other services, to the O & G industry.

I primarily "design" cement programs, for when the casing's run in the well. I don't have the technical background of the guys I work with, (I was actually on the accounting side up until about 12 years ago) but back then was asked if I'd fancy a shot in tech services ...... and boab's yir uncle.

My work used to have a Service Base in St John's. Not knowing Canada at all I have no idea if it is near Calgary or not just thought I'd mention it :)

J.T.F.Robertson
My work used to have a Service Base in St John's. Not knowing Canada at all I have no idea if it is near Calgary or not just thought I'd mention it :)

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.maptown.com/canadiantopographical/ntscanadafull.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.maptown.com/canadiantopographical/canada-topo-maps.html&h=394&w=525&sz=42&tbnid=aOoGlFGpN7kJ::&tbnh=99&tbnw=132&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcanada%2Bmap&hl=en&usg=__13GxotS5nXmdMtL1rUDkFuUzfhE=&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=8&ct=image&cd=1

St John's is in Newfoundland, (on the far right) Calgary's about an inch or so in from the left, so it's not that far, really. ;)

Test Engineer in the company in North Edinburgh, that was British, but had an Italian name, but now has a neutral name but is owned by Italians.

If even there is a competition in the Olympics for 'Button Pushing' I'm certainly Gold medal material.

'Help them see, keep them safe' Corporate Phrase, somewhat more PC than 'Help them see, indentify, target and shoot them down before they know what hits them'.

I work for an Edinburgh based game developer that encourages people to steal cars and shoot people.

In the game, obviously.

Crime is bad, mmmmmmmkay.

That would be rockstar :)

any chance of a free copy of the game then na?

I shave Dolphins for a living.

You are prob thinking that you have never seen a hairy dolphin before?

thats because i am great at my job ;)

I brainwash children into supporting hearts.

OK, I'm a maths teacher and I threaten them with extra homework until they sing the hearts song. Works quite well.

Archived