Occupations

Radio Ga Ga

I often read Kickback and sometimes wonder what everybody does for a living, I think I've guessed a couple -

modedit

Anymore ? oh I'm a Diver

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I often read Kickback and sometimes wonder what everybody does for a living, I think I've guessed a couple -

modedit

Anymore ? oh I'm a Diver

Ducker & Diver or the underwater type :P

I'm a Project Manager at a place that suplies all the equipment that goes under the water in oil fields. Subsea equipment, not the stuff you sea on Oil Rigs and Surface Platforms, it's cheaper and works better :)

modedit

Anymore ? oh I'm a Diver

and lithuanian, obv.................:P

Wearing just a thong, I provide a vacuuming service to bored housewives.

Buffalo Bill

Pull my wire all day!

I'm an Electrician, not a student sorry for the confusion!

maroonlegions

Well, iam a , er , mmm, well, feck who iam i, were iam i, what is this vast expanse of space we occupy on this spinning wee planet , why is there more stars in our universe than grains of sand in all our deserts and beaches:eek:, if the earth stopped spinning would the gravitational pull of the sun sink us in to is bosom , as Jim Morrison once said at a live gig ,"you are all just fecking slaves man":cool:Right i will come clean , i am in fact a CHEF.:booze::waiting:

maroonlegions
i'm actually calum elliot, and this is my sood, psodo...

fake name

Well you are certainly banging in the goals of late eh.:rolleyes:

Ducker & Diver or the underwater type :P

I'm a Project Manager at a place that suplies all the equipment that goes under the water in oil fields. Subsea equipment, not the stuff you sea on Oil Rigs and Surface Platforms, it's cheaper and works better :)

So you sell christmas trees and stuff? Good work at this time of year... ;) My apologies, that was a shocking attempt at an insiders joke!!

Back on topic, i'm a chemical engineer. I design and commission said equipment thats more expensive and unreliable that goes onto the topsides of rigs and refineries :P :p

Im a stunt double. My last job of note was the scotland lithuania

game at hampden when i stood in for a young man named

miko, when i think of it now a tear comes to my eye, definitely one

of my finest performances.

Dean Winchester
Pull my wire all day!

I'm an Electrician, not a student sorry for the confusion!

Pull my wire all day!

I AM a student :rolleyes:

I own a scottish football team. I bought them over when they were screwed, thought it'd be a bit of a challenge for me but it was all so easy to get them in decent shape (good manager, top of the league, flying through games, europe, humiliating their rivals, cup wins and all) that I have had to throw in a few obstacles to make it all more intresting for me :)

I am a counsellor who gives advice to leading politicians, football club owners and managers, actors performing on television. I am known as one of the world's finest minds. I work from home, I achieve this by giving my vaunted advice in a loud voice to whichever of the foregoing happens to be on the screen at the time. George Bush and Barak Obama being two of my primary candidates at this time.

My wife who named me the worlds finest mind is my assistant and encourages my enthusiasm. In my spare I am a retired old fart with too much time on his hands.:rolleyes:

I'm an arsehole.

I didn't realise that it was my occupation but several people called me it last night so I guess it must be.

Actually maybe I'm not very good at it as I seem to recall a couple of people advised a career change. I think what they said "don't be an arsehole" not so sure now.

Im a Collections Advisor :);) Feel quite secure in my job just now :) Bring on the Credit Crunch

Hope your on a bonus, could be a good Xmas :P

Oh well, at least somebody is benefitting

Ha, nah - its not at the loss of anyone else. Its just that the company I work for are doing pretty well considering!!

Wearing just a thong, I provide a vacuuming service to bored housewives.

Buffalo Bill

I do that. For some of my 'special' customers.

I work in the Accounts department of a well known bank.

Also, I make cups of tea for well known Kickbackers in my spare time. They reward me with scraps from their table.

Doctor FinnBarr
Im a ship manager in the Weedge!!!! More exciting than being a ship accountant!

Ship, Weedge, Forth? Does not compute!

:eek:

The Old Tolbooth

I'm an independant mortgage advisor, and also a debt claims advisor, both self employed and I absolutely love being my own boss with no one to answer to (apart from those nasty people at the FSA) ;)

marshallschunkychicken

I have been off work for a week and subsequently, have entirely forgotten what it is I do.

Tomorrow should be interesting.

I have been off work for a week and subsequently, have entirely forgotten what it is I do.

You're on the bomb disposal squad mate.

Good luck.

Filling Cavities?...

I was going to say "Are you Michael Stewart?"

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I'm a Creative Director for a large design and marketing agency.

I do colouring in

Archived