My heart bleeds for you, walter.

jambo191

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/2008/11/13/rangers-boss-walter-smith-blasts-linesman-over-offside-blunder-86908-20891037/

:rolleyes: Now you know how it feels eh?

When was the last time this happend?!

Pffffffffft these things happen once every 10 years, and smith comes out all guns blazing, dont worry im sure you will have it more than evened up in your next games. Oh and don't worry about being fined, you manage one half the ugly sisters - cheb.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/2008/11/13/rangers-boss-walter-smith-blasts-linesman-over-offside-blunder-86908-20891037/

:rolleyes: Now you know how it feels eh?

When was the last time this happend?!

Pffffffffft these things happen once every 10 years, and smith comes out all guns blazing, dont worry im sure you will have it more than evened up in your next games. Oh and don't worry about being fined, you manage one half the ugly sisters - cheb.

back in yer coffin smith ya balloon.

first it's celtic demanding their players don't get tackled, now this pish.

By bringing the Scott McDonald Celtic goal into matters surely he is suggesting that the offical has a leaning towards one half of the infirm.

Now lets see the beaks get into him for that one. I'm going for a play slap on the back of the hand and a packet of Greggs fudge donuts for his trouble.

However a HMFC employee fifty thousand pound fine, twelve match ban and no food or water for three days!

Of course i'm being silly the beaks will ensure Walter will be treated the same as everyone else. :cool::sad:

Feck him. Lets see what the SFA do!!

SFA: Walter that wasnt a very nice thing you daid about Mr Murphy was it?

Walter: But he is supposed to give us all the decision. you promised me at the start of season.

SFA: I know Walter but you cant be making these thing obvious to public.

Walter: I know, Im sorry. Wont happen again

SFA: Ok walter hold out your hand til i give you a wee slap

etc.... :)

Nucky Thompson
He's not by chance saying that a lineman named Murphy has tendencys leaning towards Celtic. ;)
He's telling the truth though isn't he:rolleyes:

He, like the rest of the Knuckledraggers, is a Ferkin Bigot!!

Wee Chick.."So Walter. Sir, Your Maj, Ra Main Man, What aboot the ferkin Mickey Linesman tonight??"

Sir Walter.... "Chick Rat linesman gied ra Sellic an aff side Goal aganst us at Darkheid, Noo ra wee mick has chopped wan a oors aff...A'm gonna tell Mr Murray, we betta get rat goal back innat no...How can the RFL...ah mean, Ra SPL let some ^^^^ called MURPHY run ra line at a 'Gers geme??? That's Jist pure pesh, soitisinatno!!"

I await Burberryboy's post on how "Sir Walter" was bang on!!...:P

I've not named anyone mods!! :cool:

He's telling the truth though isn't he:rolleyes:

He's absolutley correct Boo, dunno what the problem is here. Its the SFA we should have a go at if no action is taken not Walter Smith. FWIW didn't we also have a problem once with Murphy at Celtic Park. I seem to recall it was during my time in the States but was listeing in through HEarts World and I'm pretty sure there was an issue and I think Gary Mackay had a real go at Murphy (in many many ways ;) ) I think Murphy even then may have had history of decisions going "his teams " way

I don't remember Smith moaning about Boyd's goal against Hamilton the other week that was so far offside, Boyd was laughing when he saw the flag didn't go up.

He, like the rest of the Knuckledraggers, is a Ferkin Bigot!!

Wee Chick.."So Walter. Sir, Your Maj, Ra Main Man, What aboot the ferkin Mickey Linesman tonight??"

Sir Walter.... "Chick Rat linesman gied ra Sellic an aff side Goal aganst us at Darkheid, Noo ra wee mick has chopped wan a oors aff...A'm gonna tell Mr Murray, we betta get rat goal back innat no...How can the RFL...ah mean, Ra SPL let some ^^^^ called MURPHY run ra line at a 'Gers geme??? That's Jist pure pesh, soitisinatno!!"

I await Burberryboy's post on how "Sir Walter" was bang on!!...:P

I've not named anyone mods!! :cool:

You seriously think Walter Smith is a bigot ?

You seriously think Walter Smith is a bigot ?

I Seriously believe that ANY Scotsman that plies their trade at Either of the Bigot Brothers, is a Bigot...Money might come into it a little,BUT, 99.99999% of them are bigoted...Not sure how it works for Maurice Johnston, Kenny Miller or Elvis, They're probably just STUPID!! :eek::P

I Seriously believe that ANY Scotsman that plies their trade at Either of the Bigot Brothers, is a Bigot...Money might come into it a little,BUT, 99.99999% of them are bigoted...Not sure how it works for Maurice Johnston, Kenny Miller or Elvis, They're probably just STUPID!! :eek::P

Although I can understand your generalism (sp?) I'm open minded enough I hope to know its not the case. But can assure you that in Walter Smiths case you are 100% wrong. Also as a side note I would'nt really expect to see many bigots on the Rangers side carry Tommy Burns coffin. But of course the cynics will call it a publicity stunt ;)

Although I can understand your generalism (sp?) I'm open minded enough I hope to know its not the case. But can assure you that in Walter Smiths case you are 100% wrong. Also as a side note I would'nt really expect to see many bigots on the Rangers side carry Tommy Burns coffin. But of course the cynics will call it a publicity stunt ;)

Ach Tom, I just HATE everything/everyone connected with either of the Weegie S C U M mate...Does that make me a Bigot??? :eek:

Ach Tom, I just HATE everything/everyone connected with either of the Weegie S C U M mate...Does that make me a Bigot??? :eek:

Aye, but whisper it...we all are ;)

Has anyone seen the highlights? Fair enough Boyd hit it in the net but the whistle had clearly gone, the defence had stopped and the goalkeeper by this stage was wondering if he wanted brown or red sauce on his steak pie for after the game.

john brownlee
Has anyone seen the highlights? Fair enough Boyd hit it in the net but the whistle had clearly gone, the defence had stopped and the goalkeeper by this stage was wondering if he wanted brown or red sauce on his steak pie for after the game.

I believe that Garry Mackay once got booked for the very same thing.

Even in sultanas SPL tonight, no replay of clubfoots challenge at the end, which should have been a pen' for murderwell.

expecting walt disne to get brought up before the beaks for bringing the game into disrepute is expecting barry crab getting done for assault. noone of these is going to happen

By bringing the Scott McDonald Celtic goal into matters surely he is suggesting that the offical has a leaning towards one half of the infirm.

Now lets see the beaks get into him for that one. I'm going for a play slap on the back of the hand and a packet of Greggs fudge donuts for his trouble.

However a HMFC employee fifty thousand pound fine, twelve match ban and no food or water for three days!

Of course i'm being silly the beaks will ensure Walter will be treated the same as everyone else. :cool::sad:

So true sadly. If it was the Hearts manager naming a linesman, referring to an error by that individual in another game and heavily implying a bias towards a rival team - he would have the book thrown at him. But "Walter" (notice its always "Walter" rather than "Smith") is a fine upstanding chap so his comments were in no way paranoid and were perfectly reasonable.

Walter Smith might be a hurtin' man - but he's no bigot.

Always strikes me as a fairly decent sort - but he's let his guard slip here.

The SFA have to do him or its blatant double standards.

Archived