Current Side

DaveCTFC87

After seeing all the negativity after the win against Hamilton for me you have to look at the squad of 16 and the starting 11 itself and it looks like a decent 3 points

Balogh ( played what 5-6 games so far? 2 cleans sheet in a row = happy days for me )

Jonsson ( still learning his trade at RB )

Zaliukas ( no mistakes leading to goals for the oppo ;) )

Berra ( another clean sheet, marshalling his back four well )

Wallace ( still a young lad, but gradually cementing that LB slot as his own )

Aguiar ( still getting his match fitness/sharpness back after 18mths out )

Karipidis ( a defender playing in midfield, always going to lack creativity )

Palazuelos ( been out of the side for a wee while, will get back to his best with a consistent run of games )

Driver ( ditto Palazuelos, although hes had a bit more match time, quality player )

Obua ( Cannot be anywhere near match fit, sounds like he was dire but it think given the time to settle, get sharp he could be a very good player )

Nade ( starting to show the form we expect and getting the goal to compliment his performance, only worry is if he gets injured who the feck will step in?!!? )

Compared to what i believe would be our strongest 11/16 getting two wins on the bounce is pretty good regardless of last nights poor performance.

GK Balogh

RB Jonsson

LB Wallace

CB Berra

CB Karipidis

RM Kingston

LM Driver

CM Stewart

CM Aguiar

ST Nade

ST Tullberg/Glen

subs

Kello

Zaliukas

Templeton

Neilson

Miko

Tullberg/Glen

Palazuelos

This squad needs time to gel and so does the starting 11 so to be grinding out wins away at St Mirren and then Hamilton with makeshift sides it can only be a good sign, look at the Hibees near on full strength sides losing to Inverness, i know which position i would rather be in :cool:

Archived