Hamilton Highlight(s)

Gershwin

How come they aint on the BBC site? The ugly sisters have been up all morning. You'd be surprised but I quite like to see them.

How come they aint on the BBC site? The ugly sisters have been up all morning. You'd be surprised but I quite like to see them.

maybe they are still trying to find some. could take a while.

As I said, the chances the BBC have shown made us look OK.

*phew* the nation don't need to laugh at us then :rolleyes:

Jam Tarts 1874
*phew* the nation don't need to laugh at us then :rolleyes:

I have no idea what you are talking about. You are obviously too stupid to understand a simple comment. i.e. The chances that the BBC have shown made us look OK. If you weren't so stupid you would see that my original comment had the exclamation mark to indicate surprise. Maybe you just need to try a little harder in school with your English.

As I said, the chances the BBC have shown made us look OK.

My thoughts precisely

It made the game look good and it did not do Hamilton Justice as it looked like we gave them a doin apart from two breakaways.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You are obviously too stupid to understand a simple comment. i.e. The chances that the BBC have shown made us look OK. If you weren't so stupid you would see that my original comment had the exclamation mark to indicate surprise. Maybe you just need to try a little harder in school with your English.

No you idiot...I was referring to anyone watching the highlights can realise that we didn't actually look THAT bad in them, so they don't need to laugh at us...backing up your comment

Got to say, great effort by Obua, every right to try it!

Apart from the fact that had he left it Aguiar had a tap in (with the heid).

My thoughts precisely

It made the game look good and it did not do Hamilton Justice as it looked like we gave them a doin apart from two breakaways.

Kinda blows another myth out the water,again.

gorgie rd eh11
Kinda blows another myth out the water,again.

Nah not really, showed every attempt Hamilton had on goal. They had plenty possession in the second half, but pretty triangles don't usually make good highlights:)

The White Cockade

maybe you blinked and missed them :)

Archived