Half Season Tickets

Harbour84

Usually I sit in N1. I didn't renew at the start of the season as Money was an issue. I was hoping to buy a half season ticket for N1 but they don't seem to be on offer.

Anyone know if they will be? Is it just that Hearts want the Silver and Gold ones to go first?

Italian Lambretta

A clear sign they need to reduce the prices in the other stands. Better to have a full stadium at a more sensible cost per season ticket, than a stadium with 4000 empty seats every week.

Not fecking rocket science!:mad:

A clear sign they need to reduce the prices in the other stands. Better to have a full stadium at a more sensible cost per season ticket, than a stadium with 4000 empty seats every week.

I'd agree with that.

Why should someone at the bottom of the Gorgie stand be paying the same as someone who sits in the upper parts of the Gorgie (who have a better view and don't get wet when it rains)

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'd agree with that.

Why should someone at the bottom of the Gorgie stand be paying the same as someone who sits in the upper parts of the Gorgie (who have a better view and don't get wet when it rains)

Because its the same section?

Get in early and get your choice of seats almost.

What I don't understand with the half-season tickets is that it appears it would be cheaper to buy tickets on the day for the rest of the season?

What I don't understand with the half-season tickets is that it appears it would be cheaper to buy tickets on the day for the rest of the season?

i suppose you pay for the privilidge of the same guaranteed seat every week, rather than taking whatever the ticket office have left.

Because its the same section?

Get in early and get your choice of seats almost.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour.

Motherwell went down that line some years ago and proved it doesn't always work. I believe it was a significant factor in them going in to administration. It is often the case that to fill the ground you have to reduce the price to a level where you actually make less than you would if you kept the prices high.

Archived