To all the Kingston Moaners..........

Clerry Jambo

..........I hope you enjoyed Robbie at Wing Back last night:p - you all deserved it.....

"The Committee" are again taking the PESH again and that includes Shabba as he is very much together!!

What an absolute embarrassment of a regime we have.

A right back at right midfield, a centre half at centre mid, a centre mid at right back, and all this alongside another 4 yes 4 defenders against the bottom side in the League at Home - oh the feckin joys:mad:

The decision making at our club is unbelievable - yes Larry will be away in January, but do you all believe he is injured??

Well done to the team for getting 3 points but the fans had every right to boo at the very end of the match - I suspect most of the boos though where directed at the "committee" than most of the players.

It is farcical yet again.

Presumably they can't find Kingston's appearance money - he was claiming he was fit in the EN last Friday.

Last night's midfield was terrible.

..........I hope you enjoyed Robbie at Wing Back last night:p - you all deserved it.....

"The Committee" are again taking the PESH again and that includes Shabba as he is very much together!!

A right back at right midfield, a centre half at centre mid, a centre mid at right back, and all this alongside another 4 yes 4 defenders against the bottom side in the League at Home - oh the feckin joys:mad:

The decision making at our club is unbelievable - yes Larry will be away in January, but do you all believe he is injured??

Well done to the team for getting 3 points but the fans had every right to boo at the very end of the match - I suspect most of the boos though where directed at the "committee" than most of the players.

Hahahahaa

You done with your wee rant?

Now go and lie down,

The way I see it, is that we made do with the players we had in positions that were not great, due to injuries and suspensions.

To call it a great conspiracy is nothing short of dumb and naive.

Why would the 'regime' as you kindly call it, want to do badly, please give me a reason?

To showcase the Lithuanian talent...that didn't play?

Have a wee think about what you are saying before spitting out the dummy.

Hahahahaa

Now go and lie down,

The way I see it, is that we made do with the players we had in positions that were not great, due to injuries and suspensions.

Why would the 'regime' as you kindly call it, want to do badly, please give me a reason?

George Burley!!!!

Hahahahaa

Now go and lie down,

So why not play RN at Right Back, Eggert at RM and Aguiar as a CM.

Karapidis at Centre Half (drop Zaliukas) and bring in Glenn or Templeton to partner Nade up front or even still play Nade & Mole or even Makela...

It does seem strange that we have players effectively swapping position - that's fine for wingers I suppose, but midfielders in defence and defenders in midfield!

Oh, and while I am here Obua need stime in the reserves or something to get him up to speed with Scottish football. He wasn't at the races last night. Once in the first half we were breaking. The ball went to him and he stopped allowing the Hamilton players to get back behind the ball. It may be he isn;t very good but most of all I blame the green boots. How he got away with them in the first place is symptomatic of the way our club is being run!

Hahahahaa

Now go and lie down,

Yes Dr it wiz a bit of a rant for this time of the morning but i stand by my comments - hey it's all about opinions and you are obviously happy with what's going on, well enjoy your lot but I think the fans showed last night exactly what they think!!!

Please tell us how you know he was left out due to a Committee decision?

Most people I talked to think he was left out due to an alleged dressing room bust up after the derby. If so, do you think the club has the right to discipline its own players?

Yes Dr it wiz a bit of a rant for this time of the morning but i stand by my comments - hey it's all about opinions and you are obviously happy with what's going on, well enjoy your lot but I think the fans showed last night exactly what they think!!!

Where did I say I was happy?

Karapidis at Centre Half (drop Zaliukas) and bring in Glenn or Templeton to partner Nade up front or even still play Nade & Mole or even Makela...

It does seem strange that we have players effectively swapping position - that's fine for wingers I suppose, but midfielders in defence and defenders in midfield!

Oh, and while I am here Obua need stime in the reserves or something to get him up to speed with Scottish football. He wasn't at the races last night. Once in the first half we were breaking. The ball went to him and he stopped allowing the Hamilton players to get back behind the ball. It may be he isn;t very good but most of all I blame the green boots. How he got away with them in the first place is symptomatic of the way our club is being run!

Eggy had already played most of the game at RB, probably why he stayed.

Karapidis has done very well in midfield, he is solid, unflustered, and reliable.

The rest of the argument is based on things I dont think either of us see, the work on the training ground.

I think the majority of the problems are a result of the players simply not being that good, combined with an inflated expectation of the fans.

We are not as good as we were a few seasons ago....in fact we are comparable with the rest of the SPL behind the OF.

We may not like it, but its true, and if our expectations dont reflect that truth, we will only be disappointed by watching a team always play below the level the fans expect.

Were you actually at the game last night??

Here is the starting line-up:

BALOGH

WALLACE

BERRA

ZALIUKAS

BERRA

KARIPIDIS

PALAZUELOS

OBUA

DRIVER

AGUIAR

NADE

Do you see Neilson anywhere on that list??

Yes, he came off the bench and played on the right replacing Obua, who was equally as mince and he's supposed to be an attack minded player.

So why not ask if we were happy with with Driver on the right wing, or Obua when they swapped? JKB in Neilson moan shocker...

Were you actually at the game last night??

Here is the starting line-up:

BALOGH

WALLACE

BERRA

ZALIUKAS

BERRA

KARIPIDIS

PALAZUELOS

OBUA

DRIVER

AGUIAR

NADE

Do you see Neilson anywhere on that list??

Yes, he came off the bench and played on the right replacing Obua, who was equally as mince and he's supposed to be an attack minded player.

So why not ask if we were happy with with Driver on the right wing, or Obua when they swapped? JKB in Neilson moan shocker...

Don't you start with your Robbie love in again big fella! :P

Guest JamboRobbo

We are not as good as we were a few seasons ago....in fact we are comparable with the rest of the SPL behind the OF.

We may not like it, but its true, and if our expectations dont reflect that truth, we will only be disappointed by watching a team always play below the level the fans expect.

Why should we only ever expect to be comparable with the rest of the SPL, given we have a much bigger budget than all but the OF?

I don't understand why any Hearts fan would be so desperate to be happy with such underacheivement.

Why should we only ever expect to be comparable with the rest of the SPL, given we have a much bigger budget than all but the OF?

I don't understand why any Hearts fan would be so desperate to be happy with such underacheivement.

They shouldn't be happy, but should be realistic about what we can offer right now.

i never said we should only ever expect to be comparable to the rest of the SPL, can you point out where I did? I said right now we ARE comparable, and the fans should realize that and adjust their expectation accordingly.

Similarly, the mistakes of a few seasons ago, overinflated wages etc, are in the process of being fixed from what I can see....but it doesn't happen overnight, and the current manager and players are not to blame for this.

The booing last night was not simply aimed at VR and the past bad decisions (which I admit are more justifiable, but now getting a bit tiresome), it was the current squad, and manager that was getting it in the neck.

The players and manager are doing what they can with what they have, and I think its reasonable to see, that this level is a drop in quality from what we used to have...therefore expectations need to be realistic to match that.

If that doesn't happen, the fans are booing players and a manager for something that is outwith their ability to control.

thats not really fair.

Guest JamboRobbo
They shouldn't be happy, but should be realistic about what we can offer right now.

i never said we should only ever expect to be comparable to the rest of the SPL, can you point out where I did?

You said the fans would always be dissapointed. Implying we'll continue to underachieve for ever more. I don't see why that need be the case.

I said right now we ARE comparable, and the fans should realize that and adjust their expectation accordingly.

Seems you're basically saying that you know fine well we are ****e right now? So whats the problem with people saying it?

Similarly, the mistakes of a few seasons ago, overinflated wages etc, are in the process of being fixed from what I can see....but it doesn't happen overnight, and the current manager and players are not to blame for this.

I hope this is true, but as yet, I've seen no evidence that this is the case. Last accounts had wages at 12.49 Million.

The booing last night was not simply aimed at VR and the past bad decisions (which I admit are more justifiable, but now getting a bit tiresome), it was the current squad, and manager that was getting it in the neck.

Yet back when those were starting up, you were arguing that they weren't justified either.

The players and manager are doing what they can with what they have, and I think its reasonable to see, that this level is a drop in quality from what we used to have...therefore expectations need to be realistic to match that.

I'd agree with that. I'd suggest it shows that players, and probably manager, are not good enough.

If that doesn't happen, the fans are booing players and a manager for something that is outwith their ability to control.

thats not really fair.

If you're saying that the manager and players have no control over the quality of football we play or the results we get from those performances, then it does beg the question, what the hell are the players and manager doing at a professional football club?

Teuchterjambo

Pur logic Sir ! All seems self evident but then again when does logic enter into the shmabolic decision making processes at HMFC.

Re Obua - Really don't think he is a player but would like to be proved wrong but one thing is certain - the place to find out about him is in the reserves not jeopardising first team performance.

They must have remembered Robbie's performance when he played the same position at Easter Road under Valdas - ofcourse Shabba would have been told this and decision made for him:p

Look this is not a Robbie bashing thread, Hearts are playing there silly wee games again, this time with Larry. You would think though as he will be sold in January that "the committee" would keep playing him at every opportunity!

Bravo Boris, but it aint rocket science, is it???

GREENOCK HEARTS

:blahblah:

Eggert Jonsson has made right back his own this season through perfomances .. if you think Robbie Nielson could put in a better shift then imo your wrong. :annoyed:

Karapidis is playing at defensive mid because Csaba obviously thinks this is where he plays best .. He's played there all season, not due to we are lacking players in that position but due to his perfomances in the position. He's no mascherano but he puts in a decent shift.

Our aim this season in many fans eyes is to get back to where we belong which is third. And despite non brazillian performances we are in contention to achieve that aim. 2 points of 3rd and 3 clear in 4th.

If you offered me this at the start of the season then I would take it.

I will leave the Caley Stadium on Saturday utterly disgusted if Hearts win 1-0 and play awful football .. NOT!

It's a points business :mad:

Guest Dipped Flake
They must have remembered Robbie's performance when he played the same position at Easter Road under Valdas - ofcourse Shabba would have been told this and decision made for him:p

Look this is not a Robbie bashing thread, Hearts are playing there silly wee games again, this time with Larry. You would think though as he will be sold in January that "the committee" would keep playing him at every opportunity!

I would assume that Shabba remembered his performance from 4 days ago rather than one from over a year ago when he wasn't here but don't let that stop you in another ridiculous 'Vlad picks the team' rant

Guest S.U.S.S.

I dont give a **** if he is injured, the guy has talent but chooses not to put any effort in, would rather have someone of average ability that tries week win week out than a talented arse who doesnt care.

!

Because that would have meant making 3 or 4 changes to our normal team, imagine the uproar if we did that and then lost to Hamilton at home.

Neilson was never going to start at right back, he got a 30 minute run out to help his match fitness and make sure we didnt concede anything silly at the end of the game.

Templeton wont get a chance if we are 1-0 and hanging on, imagine the scenes if he lost the ball on the halfway line and Hamilton went up the park and scored.

Do you think about these things or just have a moan?

You've contradicted yourself there a bit surely?

So the commitee ARE keeping him out?

No the commitee ARE playing him every week in order to sell him? No wait they aren't doing that.

Hahahahaa

Now go and lie down,

Speaking of naive- here's the Doc, the most naive fan on kickback (George Burley by the way or was Malofeev doing a better job)

I dont give a **** if he is injured, the guy has talent but chooses not to put any effort in, would rather have someone of average ability that tries week win week out than a talented arse who doesnt care.

:bravo:

Because that would have meant making 3 or 4 changes to our normal team, imagine the uproar if we did that and then lost to Hamilton at home.

Neilson was never going to start at right back, he got a 30 minute run out to help his match fitness and make sure we didnt concede anything silly at the end of the game.

Templeton wont get a chance if we are 1-0 and hanging on, imagine the scenes if he lost the ball on the halfway line and Hamilton went up the park and scored.

Agree on the Neilson situation, Csaba probably didnt want to upset the balance by swapping players positions. However imagine the scenes if Mole had lost the ball and Hamilton scored!

Templeton should be given his chance.

I want Kingston away purely because of his massive wages (14k a week possibly!:eek:). We cant afford that for a player that doesnt give 100%. As a player a rate him put its clear he is not interested in playing for us anymore.

Heard that he causes a lot of friction in the dressing room as well - so time to get shot of him in January.

Jesus, I shudder to think what this place would've been like if we'd lost last night.

Kingston's clearly not interested and picks up a massive wage. Get him to ****.

Its the refusal to change from 4-5-1 that gets me. Its an absolute farce not once this season have we changed formation or tactic. I dont know any other manager out there that refuses to change. We stick with it regardless of the opposition.

Being totally hemmed in in the second half against HAMILTON is an absolute joke. Shabba needs to buck up his ideas, last night was a disgrace.

And as for the thread itself too right we missed him, him and mikey stewart

This site is ridiculous.

As soon as a player's out of the team, we're doing badly because we're missing them. I give it until the weekend before people start saying that we're performing poorly because we're missing Miko.

You could pick any eleven players from our squad, regardless of who's injured at any given time, and we'd still be pish. This is because, individually and collectively, whether down to ability, effort or both, we aren't good enough. It isn't about "missing" individuals unless you count individuals who don't play for us.

This site is ridiculous.

As soon as a player's out of the team, we're doing badly because we're missing them. I give it until the weekend before people start saying that we're performing poorly because we're missing Miko.

Sorry but that comment is utterly Ridiculous!!:P

bigis semiauskas

Exactly

si, VMG,SMG,AIG,ALEXANDERS.

Johanes de Silentio

David Begg, speaking on BBC Radio Scotland last night, said that he has it on good authority (!) that Kingston will not be playing for Hearts for a long time! Anyone else hear this?

Any knowledge? Is it a disciplinary thing? Is it financial?

If we can't afford wages for Maybury, how can we afford Larry's allegedly hefty appearance money?

David Begg, speaking on BBC Radio Scotland last night, said that he has it on good authority (!) that Kingston will not be playing for Hearts for a long time! Anyone else hear this?

Any knowledge? Is it a disciplinary thing? Is it financial?

If we can't afford wages for Maybury, how can we afford Larry's allegedly hefty appearance money?

This is it Uncle - ok if he has had a wee spat that crossed the line then fair enough discipline him - but I'm beginning to bore myself never mind anyone else but we are not a "normally run" fitba club at the moment.

I respect anyone's opinion but for me Kingston is a defo starter in our first 11 FACT!!

I have stated many times that Larry has let us down so far this season in some games but it's because we all know the quality he has and unfortunately not always showing it. In saying that we are very very poor side at the mo especially in the attacking areas and thats why I believe Larry should always be in there. He can offer something different, create chances for others but as a team we really lack any movement, guile, creativity which Larry would flourish alongside. Larry will move on in January and going by most JKB posters there will be a loud cheer - well as I said in my opening OP, enjoy Neilson, Chesny even Miko, you deserve them all.

The Old Tolbooth

Far too sensible mate!!!

Go and wash your mouth out ffs :P

I have no need to add to that comment...you have summed up my thoughts exactly.

Rod.

p.s. Also stated that his "head" isn't right because he feels he is injured and doesn't want to overdo it. Sounds almost Skacelesque (post January).

john brownlee
This is it Uncle - ok if he has had a wee spat that crossed the line then fair enough discipline him - but I'm beginning to bore myself never mind anyone else but we are not a "normally run" fitba club at the moment.

I respect anyone's opinion but for me Kingston is a defo starter in our first 11 FACT!!

I have stated many times that Larry has let us down so far this season in some games but it's because we all know the quality he has and unfortunately not always showing it. In saying that we are very very poor side at the mo especially in the attacking areas and thats why I believe Larry should always be in there. He can offer something different, create chances for others but as a team we really lack any movement, guile, creativity which Larry would flourish alongside. Larry will move on in January and going by most JKB posters there will be a loud cheer - well as I said in my opening OP, enjoy Neilson, Chesny even Miko, you deserve them all.

I like Laryea and I do think he has buckets of talent, so what's wrong Has he no pals in the Hearts team. cant he mix with other players. Is there no one there that can see the problem and sort it out. It cant all be his fault.

I dont think we should be so hard on him because even if some fans think he's not preforming to their expectations he is still by far one of the best players in the spl

I also think and have posted this in the past, once Laryea and Christian play for a few games together and they will come IMHO a good partnership and form part of a future strike force.

Layrea won't move on this season if potencile buyers see him in the same light as most Hearts fans. I hope he stays and proves them all wrong

Go on Layrea prove them wrong. What's the new chatch phrase in the USA

"you can do it yes he will"

1. Kingston hasnt been interested for weeks if not months.

2. Its very probably the case that he wants away.

3. He is not injured now and probably hasnt been, not seriously enough to keep him out this long.

4. Either the "commitee" or Csaba is not playing him just now primarily because he wasnt/isnt interested.

5. All 3 of the players who played in the right midfield area for Hearts last night are more dedicated towards Hearts than Kingston is/has been recently.

He's not playing. He shouldnt be playing. We're not missing him.

Please tell us how you know he was left out due to a Committee decision?

Most people I talked to think he was left out due to an alleged dressing room bust up after the derby. If so, do you think the club has the right to discipline its own players?

Yes. It is the right thing to do. If a player steps out of line he should be punished. We can't have players just doing as they please.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The thread has got this far and no mention of the alleged discipline issue in the Fester Road dressing rooms.

Perhaps the hacks might want to ask Csaba about that at the press conference but then that would be too much like hard work. :rolleyes:

There were 3-4 changes to the team that started against Hamilton compared to the one that started against St Mirren.

I'll take your point re Neilson, just.

Of course I think about these things. I thought my post detailing who could play where was quite reasoned!

As for moaning, I reckon that is a justifiable reaction given

a) the performance on Wednesday night

B) the constant selection of players being played not in their natural positions

I guess you are happy with things as they are at the moment though, and that's fair enough. Your as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

It is farcical yet again.

Presumably they can't find Kingston's appearance money - he was claiming he was fit in the EN last Friday.

Last night's midfield was terrible.

He does not want to play as his pride is hurt after the Hibs game and he is now pretending he has an injury.

Csaba said as much in his pre match interview on Wednesday that the medics say he is fine but he says he is not to which Csaba said it is in his mind.

The guy has one big chip on his shoulder and the sooner he leaves the club the better or changes his attitude towards wanting to play for Hearts.

There is no point in having potentially gifted players not playing or only giving 50% effort when playing although after Wednesday that would probably have been better that most of the players on display.

Archived