Csaba Laszlo

gorgie blizzard

gorgie blizzard

Anyone else think his antics are fake to say the least?

He looked ridiculous in the 2nd half especially. Usual arms flailing about and not one player was taking any notice.

Looked very false to me tbh.

He looked ridiculous in the 2nd half especially. Usual arms flailing about and not one player was taking any notice.

Fake?

passionate..fake hardly.

No matter what you think of his ability,fake doesnt come into it.

Jam Tarts 1874

I don't think it's fake, I genuinely think that he really is that expressive. But if that is the way he is all the time i.e. in training etc, it is no wonder that the players are paying him very little attention througout the match. You can only shout "get it done or else" so many times before you sound like a broken record.

I sit next to the dugout, and he is very animated as well as very vocal, the players he speaks to get the message, tonight it was the goalie for his crap punches and Eggert for taking too long and not making simple passes.

Its anything but fake!!

We lost all shape with his subs last night. The players didn't seem to know what formation to play. Laz flapping about like a budgie on speed didn't seem to offer much in the way of constructive organisation.

Starting to worry about him TBH.

:(

We lost all shape with his subs last night. The players didn't seem to know what formation to play. Laz flapping about like a budgie on speed didn't seem to offer much in the way of constructive organisation.

Totally agree - I thought I would never see Neilson again at Right Half, wing back whatever, what a shambles and embarrassment, that's not a dig at Robbie but the stupid feckin manager.

Seymour M Hersh

I agree we did but we shouldn't have done so. Robbie Neilson is an experienced pro who should have played the position he was put on to do how any times did he narow the field by coming inside, christ he was making tackles at left back at one point!!! That just left Eggert over-exposed.. Personally I'd have shunted Eggert forward to right mid and put Robbie at the only position he can play (albeit with severe limitations) right back. I'll shabba the benefit there as he really hasn't seen Robbie play apart from an almost cameo role at St Midden. Mole should have been a straight replacement for Nade in theory but by that time our defence and midfield were punting the vall anywhere and everywhere except to other team mates.

And as for the budgie comment were you sitting with Primrose behind the dugout? Or were you like me miles away and unable to confirm if his antics were getting through to players or not. At some point the players on the field must take responsibility as there is not an awful lot the manager can do when they cross the white line barring substitutions and tactical alterations.

I agree we did but we shouldn't have done so. Robbie Neilson is an experienced pro who should have played the position he was put on to do how any times did he narow the field by coming inside, christ he was making tackles at left back at one point!!! That just left Eggert over-exposed.. Personally I'd have shunted Eggert forward to right mid and put Robbie at the only position he can play (albeit with severe limitations) right back. I'll shabba the benefit there as he really hasn't seen Robbie play apart from an almost cameo role at St Midden. Mole should have been a straight replacement for Nade in theory but by that time our defence and midfield were punting the vall anywhere and everywhere except to other team mates.

And as for the budgie comment were you sitting with Primrose behind the dugout? Or were you like me miles away and unable to confirm if his antics were getting through to players or not. At some point the players on the field must take responsibility as there is not an awful lot the manager can do when they cross the white line barring substitutions and tactical alterations.

Agreed.

For the record i'm in section E and it does indeed look like flapping from there. Half of the time he is facing into the dugout whilst doing so. He may well be getting through to the team but that doesn't say a great deal about them if that is the case.

He is however as we say a character!

Archived