Are they dreaming over on iwantthecup.net?

Stoddyhmfc

Find it amusing how some of them want Craig Levein, is he not the father of 'hoofball' ?

Did Levein not say he wouldn't touch that job with a barge-pole because of his connections with us ?

[quote=

Did Levein not say he wouldn't touch that job with a barge-pole because of his connections with us ?

I remember that there Deluded to the core, one idiot from my work too exception to my "hibs are mince" text tonight so sent me 21 messages saying 7-0 he is only 21 not even old enough to remember it :107years:

By christ , the methadone supplies must have ran out in Leith now, looking at the names being mentioned on junkies.net , it would appear that more supplies are urgently required, how they think most of those named would even contemplate going to ER makes it more needy of methadone, than ERI & all chemists in and around Edinburgh require it.

scottish_chicP
I remember that there Deluded to the core, one idiot from my work too exception to my "hibs are mince" text tonight so sent me 21 messages saying 7-0 he is only 21 not even old enough to remember it :107years:

What a sad individual!!

Archived