How rank was that?

The Merse

totally disgusting, shambolic display. Home to hamilton and we set up 4-5-1 AGAIN!! Nade as far as new went off with a hamstring inury but why not give makela a chance. Jamie mole woeful!!!

We were played off the park last night and everytime they wen to on the attack i thought they might score although I cant remember Balogh having to make a save!!

Pass marks only to zaliukas, Berra and Nade for me. The rest were cronic. Obua was awful, driver never got intot he game. Karipidis IMo opinion has just had his worst game in hearts jersey, Ruben on that display deserves his place on the bench.

We could not string 2 passes to gether last night. we got taught a lesson in how to pass the ball from the team who will be relegated at the end of the season IMO.

Yes we won the game but we were very lucky to get away with it. We could have no complaints if we had drawn that or even lost it!!!

The post previous saying we played well against St Mirren. What game were you watching!!!

I felt confident after the St Mirren game, A bit of fight and togetherness on sat to a pi55 poor display last night.

Inverness on Sat. Oh dear

Second half was murder, and it's embarrassing to be hanging on at home to a side as poor as Hamilton. However we were a lot better in the first half, and could and should have been 2 or 3 up at the break. Nade in particular was impressive.

Anyway, I've arrived home happy enough - first time I've seen us win a home game in 13 months!

What other chances apart from nade's goal did we have have in the first half???

We had another chance of note just beofre nade went off when he blazed a chance over the bar.

Jeeeez -Nade goes off, then witness one of the worst, most garbage performances at Tynie. The team bottom of the league camped in our half for 40 mins like they were Barcelona. We have a total garbage team and garbage management. We play Rangers then Motherwell then Celtic then Dundee Utd in the next few weeks. That total dross will get anialated (sp) in all those games

Get Lazlo Cervenuselessov and Korocockup out of our club now and take 95% of the players with them

Second half was murder, and it's embarrassing to be hanging on at home to a side as poor as Hamilton. However we were a lot better in the first half, and could and should have been 2 or 3 up at the break. Nade in particular was impressive.

Anyway, I've arrived home happy enough - first time I've seen us win a home game in 13 months!

After Nade went off and mole came on the game seemed to just peeter out, it looked to me as if they had been told to see the game out and hold on to the 1 nil win.

Andrew Driver was not involved at all in the later stages of the game, and it looked to me like our players were just booting the ball as far up the park in the hope that mole or Bruno would try to hold it up, all that was happening was the Hamilton Defenders were launching the ball back in the direction of our goals.

Nade was the only player on the park the rest for me had an off day, 3 points yes, but performance wise poor.:cool:

Harry Kinnear

Sad to say Accies played all the football in the second half, no leadership, no composure, no fight to control the game and score the second, rank!

It turned out to be shocking, but the first half was pretty decent. the first twenty five minutes was probably as well as we've played all season. Nade as the focal point started brilliantly and we could have easily been two or three in front at half time.

The second half though, lordy. Shocking substitutions and a complete change in mindset which had us sitting far too deep and launching the ball forward. No, Mole probably isn't good enough, but the service he got was diabolical, don't think he got one pass in the time he was on the park. Robbie will never be a midfielder. Indeed he played like a second right back. Laszlo spent the second half waving his arms but if you have 8 defensive players in the team and a 1 goal lead, you can't be surprised to see them fall back.

For all that, I never felt like there was any danger at all of Hamilton scoring and their 'dominance' of midfield was because we conceded space and possession, not because they were anything other than ordinary.

Very poor overall.

Gav Aitchison
What other chances apart from nade's goal did we have have in the first half???

We had another chance of note just beofre nade went off when he blazed a chance over the bar.

Nade's snap-shot while on the ground.

Nade's shot from the right channel which the keeper parried, then a second shot in the same attack, which the keeper held low to his left.

Obua's over-head hookshot, with Agiuar waiting behind him to pounce.

I'm not saying we were any good, but with a touch more luck the game could have been over by HT.

Archived