How rank was that?

The Merse

Eugh.

What a shambolic performance. Holding on against the mighty Accies and playing 2 defenders in midfield for most of the second half.

So pish.

rudi must stay
Eugh.

What a shambolic performance. Holding on against the mighty Accies and playing 2 defenders in midfield for most of the second half.

So pish.

we won though. That's all that the table shows, not how well or badly we played

we won though. That's all that the table shows, not how well or badly we played

Thats all the table shows yes, but the peformance shows we are going absolutely fecking nowhere.

please tell us more - player ratings???!??!

Balogh - kicking was poor. Didn't have much to do, looked a bit flappy.

Defence - just kicking it anywhere in the second half, total lack of composure.

Zero creativity from midfield, which isn't surprising when you set up with 2 defensive midfielders and then bring on a right back on the wing.

Nade played well which was the only positive.

Just so poor.

rudi must stay
Thats all the table shows yes, but the peformance shows we are going absolutely fecking nowhere.

no team has a great performance every week. Look at the OF, they are succesful because they are good at picking up points when they haven't played well

no team has a great performance every week. Look at the OF, they are succesful because they are good at picking up points when they haven't played well

How about a getting great performance ANY week? That would be a starting point for us right now

rudi must stay
How about a getting great performance ANY week? That would be a starting point for us right now

we played well against St Mirren

Woeful. Three points gained, but we could have had no complaints if we had lost. Second half performance completely rudderless, bereft of anything positive. It's not often you see a winning team booed off the park, but I'm in total agreement with the booing. As someone said above, we're going nowhere.

I can't remember watching a poorer 90 minute performance. Awful.

We're lucky that was against Hamilton, if we play that way against a team with an ounce of ability, we're in for a doing.

Eugh.

So pish.

Your spot on mate!...............................Apart from the odd 15 minutes here and there that's what we have been subjected to all season.

What a complete and utter disgrace to the jersey.

please tell us more - player ratings???!??!

Keeper - Keek

Jonsson - keek

Ruben - Keek

Kari - Keek

Bruno - keek

Obua - on vacation

The others that started were not too bad barring Nade who had a pretty decent game, shame he got injured.

Everyone of them should be sitting down now and about to watch Supreme Sacrifice, then maybe they would learn what Hearts are all about. It might, just might mind, get rid of the couldn't care less attitude that certain players have been guilty of.

I'm headed home happy, Hearts win, hibs lose, what's to worry about?

Absolultely plenty if you look past the 3 points! This is a team devoid of any skill, zero creativity, and were coimprehensively outplayed for most of the game by Hamilton Accies FFS!

Obua what a waste of a jersey, karapidids clueless, Ruben going nowhere mostly.

Pass marks to Berra Zaliukus Bruno and Nade who was excellent.

Our tactics? are non existent - this team perform as if they dont have a plan I have seen us play much better and lose........

Cardiac Rucksack

Zal Nade and Berra the only ones with pass marks.

Zal especially was immense, saved us two points after another error from Eggert let their boy through on goal.

People who want Eggert in midfield need to open there eyes to his abysmal use of a footbal couldnt pass water that boy.

Ruben should also stay sitting on the bench he was an embarassment tonight not once did he get his foot on the ball in the middle of the park.

Bruno needs to cut out the falling over, he doesnt con anyone.

to be hemmed in for a long, long spell at home against hamilton is truly embarrassing.

diabolical football.

no point dressing it up as anything else.

in that second half though, get it up ye zaliukas haters.... he was a rock.

Zaliukas did his best to give away a penalty though. Ignored the ball and ran directly at the player. I had the benefit of a BBC Alba monitor in front of me and i'd be unhappy at not getting a pen if I was a Hamilton supporter

Eugh.

So pish.

Serves you right for caving! :P

Zaliukas did his best to give away a penalty though. Ignored the ball and ran directly at the player. I had the benefit of a BBC Alba monitor in front of me and i'd be unhappy at not getting a pen if I was a Hamilton supporter

I wondered about that at the time. Looked as if he started to shield the ball then just bounced the Hamilton guy in a panic.

I wondered about that at the time. Looked as if he started to shield the ball then just bounced the Hamilton guy in a panic.

That was a heart-in-mouth moment, especially with everyone's favourite Hobo refereeing. Absolutely no need.

If we ground out results all season and qualify for europe I will be perfectly happy

Consistently average performances are better than what we have had for the past few seasons were one week we were immense and the next dreadful.

If Csaba can only learn players proper positions we may actually have something to be excited about.

The current squad is only 2 or 3 new players off being a decent SPL team

Happy with the result. Yes.

Happy with the performance. A big NO.

There is obviously a lot of work still to be done but as long as we are winning I won't be too concerned. Although it would be nice to not to be crapping yourself for over 45 minutes holding onto a 1 nil lead against Hamilton.

Do you take drugs?

If we ground out results all season and qualify for europe I will be perfectly happy

Consistently average performances are better than what we have had for the past few seasons were one week we were immense and the next dreadful.

If Csaba can only learn players proper positions we may actually have something to be excited about.

Do you take drugs?

[/b][/b]

No

For me the team below could easily finish third with not too much effort

New GK

Neilson

Wallace

Berra

Zaliuckas

New RW

Driver

Larry

Eggert

New Striker

Nade

Getting into Europe on the basis of tonights performance would be a living nightmare.

Always happy with three points but I don't think I've ever been to a game where we've been booed off after a win. Thing is, I felt like booing myself !!

Is it just me though, or did anyone else think that Hamilton didn't actually look like scoring at all ?? Even the header the boy had in the 2nd half was an easy take for Balogh. Cannae believe Nade got hooked again, gald he's scored though.

I'm clutching at straws though. That was dire stuff tonight. Can't believe I feel like we're going backwards after 2 wins in a row...

He should be near the front of the exit queue.

No

New GK

Neilson

Wallace

Berra

Zaliuckas

New RW

Driver

Larry

Eggert

New Striker

Nade

He should be near the front of the exit queue.

I don't agree

I personally think he is a solid SPL CH who gets crucified when he makes a single mistake

Berra has a bad run, no one cares

Zaliuckas does it and he is the anti christ, its complete double standards

I am quite happy for a CH pairing of Berra and Zali, of course if the club had cash and wished to buy a better player in fair enough, but I cant see it happening and I dont think Kari is a better centre half and they seem to have no intention of giving McGowan a shot.

Couldn't disagree more he is a total liability who costs us a goal every other week. I'm afraid its not his ability (he has none) but his nationality that gets him a game every week.

An absolute bombscare of a CH.

I don't agree

I personally think he is a solid SPL CH who gets crucified when he makes a single mistake

Berra has a bad run, no one cares

Zaliuckas does it and he is the anti christ, its complete double standards

I am quite happy for a CH pairing of Berra and Zali, of course if the club had cash and wished to buy a better player in fair enough, but I cant see it happening and I dont think Kari is a better centre half and they seem to have no intention of giving McGowan a shot.

Should we be surprised?? I've been saying all week we will struggle to win today. Even got laughed at by a tic fan who said we'll win 3-0!! I work nights & had to get up at 6.30 instead of 8 to go watch that shower. I have lost count of the amount of sleep i've lost to watch this shambles of a team.

4-5-1 does NOT work! We don't have the players or the tactical know-how to use this system! We have been found out very early (after the !st game of season) by the other managers in SPL. We NEED/MUST change it if we are to have any chance of finishing top 6! If we were playing a better team we would have got hammered again.

Everyone of them should be sitting down now and about to watch Supreme Sacrifice, then maybe they would learn what Hearts are all about. It might, just might mind, get rid of the couldn't care less attitude that certain players have been guilty of.

Compulsory viewing for the wage thiefs

I thought the 1st half was decent. If we had taken another 1 of the chances we would have strolled the rest of the game. We lack a killer touch.

Jam Tarts 1874

I felt this was not necessarily about lack of ability. Tonight we just did not compete in any area of the pitch. Driver did not seem like his usual self, Bruno looked like he was a bit fed up and couldn't be bothered after being fouled a couple of times early on but didn't get the free kicks, Nade worked hard but looked a bit slower than usual tonight.

The players did not appear to have any energy or motivation, perhaps they were happy to hold on for 1-0? Csaba was doing his nut as usual but didn't get any reaction. I have to say I was very disappointed that Templeton did not get a run when Nade had to come off.

From what Csaba has said on Hearts TV post-match I get the feeling that he is starting to get the message with regard to performance. It cannot be lost on him that there was a fair bit of booing from some Hearts fans at full-time. I never thought Accies would score and I had a very good view of the supposed penalty incident involving Zali, bottom line is that the Hamilton player should have been booked.

MackaysCentreSpot
No

New GK

Neilson

Wallace

Berra

Zaliukas

New RW

Driver

Larry

Eggert

New Striker

Nade

Seems that the majority of players named above are not giving too much effort at the moment. Thats the problem.

Do not let being in 4th place in the league tonight cloud your judgement. We are a very poor side who show no belief, commitment or passion and this will be shown to be the case unless things improve quickly.

Jam Tarts 1874
Seems that the majority of players named above are not giving too much effort at the moment. Thats the problem.

Do not let being in 4th place in the league tonight cloud your judgement. We are a very poor side who show no belief, commitment or passion and this will be shown to be the case unless things improve quickly.

Yes we are poor, but in order to finish 4th or even higher, we only need to be better than those we are currently ahead of, one defeat in the last 5 games suggests that despite what you have said, there is some belief amonst the players.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:eek:I'm in full agreement with Prancer. I need a lie down!

Gav Aitchison

Second half was murder, and it's embarrassing to be hanging on at home to a side as poor as Hamilton. However we were a lot better in the first half, and could and should have been 2 or 3 up at the break. Nade in particular was impressive.

Anyway, I've arrived home happy enough - first time I've seen us win a home game in 13 months!

Good point, I find it amusing when the OF win ugly they say it's the sign of a good team blah blah blah but Hearts win ugly two games in a row and people just moan that we were rubbish.

Gillsland jack

What an outlook for the rest of the season, crap football in an awful atmosphere and if we do qualify for europe, we could be out on our backsides very early indeed ....great innit!.

Archived