Loud Boo's at the end of the match!

Greedy_Jambo

Because we've just played the two worst teams in the league. After the first round of games - a more logical point at which to take stock - we were eighth. In my view, that's much closer to where we'll be at the end of the season. The last two games have left me in little doubt that we're unlikely to trouble the better teams for many points this season.

We have; and next up, it's the next two worst teams in the league, and a chance to create a little gap over the middle and lower reaches. I'll couch this with the caveat that the off-field situation could torpedo things at any point; but all things being equal, we surely have a fair chance of finishing above the likes of Killie, Aberdeen and Hibs, don't we?

At the present moment, my forecast for the final table would be:

1. Celtic

2. Rangers

3. Dundee United

4. Motherwell

5. Heart of Midlothian

6. Aberdeen

7. Hibernian

8. Kilmarnock

9. Falkirk

10. Inverness Caledonian Thistle

11. St Mirren

12. Hamilton Academical

Not that this would be saying much: we were mediocre going on poor in finishing 5th in 2001/2 and 2004/5, and a club our size should never finish outside the top five in my view. But whether or not it got us European football, I have to say I'd take it given what Csaba inherited.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can see why he didnt put eggy to right midfielf, he was trying to keep the defence the same and hoping it held out which we did. robbie at right mid was terrible tho.

I didnt boo but i dont really blame people who did, after all it was murder to watch!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
We have; and next up, it's the next two worst teams in the league, and a chance to create a little gap over the middle and lower reaches. I'll couch this with the caveat that the off-field situation could torpedo things at any point; but all things being equal, we surely have a fair chance of finishing above the likes of Killie, Aberdeen and Hibs, don't we?

1. Celtic

2. Rangers

3. Dundee United

4. Motherwell

5. Heart of Midlothian

6. Aberdeen

7. Hibernian

8. Kilmarnock

9. Falkirk

11. St Mirren

12. Hamilton Academical

Not that this would be saying much: we were mediocre going on poor in finishing 5th in 2001/2 and 2004/5, and a club our size should never finish outside the top five in my view. But whether or not it got us European football, I have to say I'd take it given what Csaba inherited.

Shaun, that was truly terrible tonight.

I see NO grounds for optimism with this squad and "management".

We cannot go on scraping the odd 1-0 win.

Bottom Six, sadly.

Do you not think it just makes them even less bothered about playing for the shirt?

If that's their attitude they shouldn't be at the club. Put no effort in, play no football.

The fans have right to boo performences like tonights.

That 2nd half was as bad as I've seen for a long time.

If we are prepared to put up with the lack of entertainment on offer then maybe we should sound out Blobby Williamson to replace Csaba.

I don't boo but I certainly had sympathy with those who did at the end. The first half performance was uninspiring but good enough against the bottom of the league to be 1-0 up. In the second half we went from poor to bad to desperation and panic stations. The only surprise was that Hamilton didn't get one back. They had most of the possession and all of the passing. By the end we were hoofing it anywhere.

ArmiyaRomanova

I thought our first half performance looked promising against a Hamilton side that were obviously up for the game. Nade looked hungry and dangerous.

Unfortunately, when Obua and Nade were taken off in the 2nd half all goal threat disappeared, the midfield collapsed and hoofball took over.

We defended well enough, but really shouldn't have had to to the extent we did.

The booing at the end was little short of disgraceful though imho. 3 points are 3 points.

willie wallace

A second half midfield of Neilson,Ruben,Karapidis and an off form Driver.Which one of the first three is going to drive forward and open up a defence.Although I am delighted with the 3 points i am afraid that our perfomance tonight is a reflection of where we are at the moment.

its fairly clear & pretty well documented that we're a team low on confidence. so what do half the support do after our first win in seven games? boo them off the pitch.

tremendous. that'll help enormously.

Shaun, that was truly terrible tonight.

I see NO grounds for optimism with this squad and "management".

We cannot go on scraping the odd 1-0 win.

Bottom Six, sadly.

Below two out of Aberdeen, Hibs and Killie? Really?

Don't get me wrong: it's not like we're really going anywhere. But the SPL has a default mode of being staggeringly mediocre when it comes to the race for 3rd place, and we're just one of many average teams: albeit with a wage bill and squad which should ensure we end up in the top six. Time and again, Hearts make a poor or average start to the season, yet pick up in November and December and end up no worse than 5th. Not because we're any good; but because others are on less resources.

We were utter pants in 2001/2 (eliminated from the two Cups by ICT and Ross County; humiliated at Tynie by Livi and St Johnstone) - yet finished up fifth. We had to be mismanaged to a ludicrous degree to just miss the top six last season; and while there remain a host of things to be deeply concerned about, I maintain that on the playing side, there have been small steps forward since Csaba took over. It's all relative though, of course.

We are 4th due to the fact of the sub standard other teams playing in the SPL. Any decent team in there would have had 3rd place wrapped up by now!

baws, it's a league, everyone plays each other and at the end it tells who is better than each other, we are not playing that well but ffs we won,three points in the bag and next match please!

any other teams supporters take a win as a win , three points is three points.

I've never adhered to this thinking before but maybe some people believe we are somehow world beaters, we are not.

We can get better and right now we are not bottom of the league and will get better, it's only a matter of a few results, ffs everyone was loving it a couple of days ago passion when we went down to tenmen a good couple of performances, one match and people are booing a victory? a victory!!! we won , End of, Fact!!!!!!!

Broxburn Jambo

1. Celtic

2. Rangers

3. Dundee United

4. Motherwell

5. Heart of Midlothian

6. Aberdeen

7. Hibernian

8. Kilmarnock

9. Falkirk

11. St Mirren

12. Hamilton Academical

Shaun, wearecrap.com are missing you

Generic Username

Griding out results like tonight is what we may well have to endure until all players are back from injury and the transfer window opens in January again (whether we do anything in that time is another matter all together).

It wasn't pretty tonight and I don't think it'll magically get pretty in the next game. This is the season where all I hope for is finishing better than we did last season.

If we continue to play like that at home though everyone is totally within their rights to have a moan about it. It really was dire dire viewing after the interval.

its fairly clear & pretty well documented that we're a team low on confidence. so what do half the support do after our first win in seven games? boo them off the pitch.

tremendous. that'll help enormously.

That wasn't our first win in seven matches. If you had been in Paisley on Saturday you would have seen a Hearts team which won 1-0 under entirely different circumstances receive a standing ovation for its guts and determination. Tonight was a disgrace and fully deserving of all the boos it got.

Shaun, wearecrap.com are missing you

Are they? Bless... :)

To reiterate though: it's not that I think we're any good. But the league itself is so bad that finishing top 5 seems perfectly realistic to me, however awful our performance was tonight.

Shaun your bang on, anyone stringing a run of WINS together will be in a good position no matter how we get the three points!!!!!

That wasn't our first win in seven matches. If you had been in Paisley on Saturday you would have seen a Hearts team which won 1-0 under entirely different circumstances receive a standing ovation for its guts and determination. Tonight was a disgrace and fully deserving of all the boos it got.

christ, i've an awfy short memory eh? :o

still tho, we're bad lacking in confidence and that's exacerbated when we play at home. a bit of support would go a long way - we've a young team playing under a still fresh manager. the squad is also deficient in many key positions. its not gonna change overnight, so a win is something to be celebrated.

The Old Tolbooth
This thread counts the most shower of aholes on this site

WE PLAY GOOD AND LOSE YOU ARE UNHAPPY!!!!

WE PLAY **** AND LOSE YOU ARE SUICIDAL UNHAPPY

WE PLAY ORDINARY AND WIN YOU ARE STILL UNHAPPY

WHAT THE FECK DO YOU WANT?

Flair like the **** from the San Giro

What did they win?????

Everythings rosy in the garden then :rolleyes:

What do I want? Just someone in charge of a group of players who can get them playing like they haven't just met for the very first time every bloody week!

Csaba hasn't a freekin clue!

baws, it's a league, everyone plays each other and at the end it tells who is better than each other, we are not playing that well but ffs we won,three points in the bag and next match please!

any other teams supporters take a win as a win , three points is three points.

I've never adhered to this thinking before but maybe some people believe we are somehow world beaters, we are not.

We can get better and right now we are not bottom of the league and will get better, it's only a matter of a few results, ffs everyone was loving it a couple of days ago passion when we went down to tenmen a good couple of performances, one match and people are booing a victory? a victory!!! we won , End of, Fact!!!!!!!

Im not disputing the fact we won. Im disputing the fact that we are not playing well this season and if there was a semi decent team outwith the Old Firm they would be clear in 3rd place.

Dundee Utd had a shocking start to the season but are now unbeaten in 10 and are in 3rd place. If they had played like that at the start of the season they would be streets ahead in 3rd.

The SPL is unfortunatley full of poor teams and we are just one of them at the moment!

Broxburn Jambo
Everythings rosy in the garden then :rolleyes:

What do I want? Just someone in charge of a group of players who can get them playing like they haven't just met for the very first time every bloody week!

Csaba hasn't a freekin clue!

Who do you want?

Don't give me problems

Give me solutions

christ, i've an awfy short memory eh? :o

still tho, we're bad lacking in confidence and that's exacerbated when we play at home. a bit of support would go a long way - we've a young team playing under a still fresh manager. the squad is also deficient in many key positions. its not gonna change overnight, so a win is something to be celebrated.

Do you think the boos are mainly for the players, though? That's never been my view of it. People are booing the fact that we put out teams that don't seem to know what they're doing and never change the way they're playing to suit the circumstances. They're booing the entire (non-) management culture at Tynecastle.

Do you think the boos are mainly for the players, though? That's never been my view of it. People are booing the fact that we put out teams that don't seem to know what they're doing and never change the way they're playing to suit the circumstances. They're booing the entire (non-) management culture at Tynecastle.

I'm sure the boos are directed at more than just those on the pitch, but I also reckon that young laddies like most of our players probably don't get the difference.

christ, folk were booing when Nade when taken off. do you think Mole caught the subtle difference as he stood on the touchline ready to come on?

I'm sure the boos are directed at more than just those on the pitch, but I also reckon that young laddies like most of our players probably don't get the difference.

christ, folk were booing when Nade when taken off. do you think Mole caught the subtle difference as he stood on the touchline ready to come on?

Again, they're booing the substitution - the decision - rather than the player. Mole is absolutely *****, but it's not his fault he's being picked. Fans were unaware that Nade was carrying an injury, so it looked like just another pre-ordained committee substitution. Once bitten...

Again, they're booing the substitution - the decision - rather than the player. Mole is absolutely *****, but it's not his fault he's being picked. Fans were unaware that Nade was carrying an injury, so it looked like just another pre-ordained committee substitution. Once bitten...

I agree with this. It's the whole culture which is being booed; not individual players.

Agree even if the boos are meant for Vlad/Csaba/whoever it is bound to have an influence on the players morale.

I am not saying that some players are worth a place even on the bench of the reserves let alone getting a game in the 1st team and think they are all over paid for the quality that is being displayed. However I just dont get how booing can be good for the players whatever the scoreline.

I have left Tynecastle many times feeling really frustrated with the efforts but I just go and moan all the way home about it and sometimes on here!

yeah, i understand. but its bound to have a knock on effect on the lad's morale as he's waiting to come on.

he was pish anyway tho ;)

This is just not a dig at Csaba but a few managers.

Thousands of your own fans are in unison when deciding on how good a player is or his best position. Jamie Mole for example. You can't be serious if you think he is good enough.

When are managers going to understand that it is performances by players on the pitch that matters. Not training.

Really? The good doctor, No. 1 fan of all that Vladimir has to offer, being negative towards Hearts players? Unbelievable.

I have never heard a winning Hearts team being booed off the park before. It was a first.

We won, but what I watched in the second half by "Hearts" players was scandalous.

Got to agree with you, I think the booing was a build up of frustration, watching the same kind of performance week in, week out.

If things do not improve fast we are going to be on the end of a real doing.

The Old Tolbooth
Who do you want?

Don't give me problems

Give me solutions

Anyone!

Anyone who knows anything about football, because although Csaba talks a good game, it's very clear that's all he's got, unless of course he's just another puppet to Vlad who is doing it Vlads way and picking up a pay packet for doing it.

The whole set up stinks, it's rotten to the core!

We are back to the Jordan days of negative, dull football.

Csaba is just a wind bag who talks in riddles, the players probably have no idea what he is trying to tell them.

We were rotten tonight. A few exceptions being Nade, Driver & Johnson - Big Dave was ok-ish in first half.

Hamilton won the vast majority of 50/50 challenges & 2nd balls after the first 20 minutes. Hearts Midfield unit was garbage.

If I was an Accie - I would feel hard done by.

Driver. You have to be kidding. He was woeful tonight.

First half was ok, nothing amazing.

As soon as the excellent Nade went off (can only asume injured as he was immense) we were under the cosh.

3 points, but tonight will not fool many.

We were SO deep the last 30mins. A better team would have taken something from the game.

Nade? immense...deary me.

Injured..nah..just blowing through his arse as usual.

Took his goal well..but nothing else offered.

Worst Hearts perfomance to to take full points at Tynecastle for many a year.

However we have played far better and came away with nothing ;)

Good day at the office?

certainly not.

three points..nothing else.

I agree with this. It's the whole culture which is being booed; not individual players.

Wouldn't it then make more sense to boo those responsible rather than the players who have the misfortune to be in close proximity to vocal, huffy windbags for 94(ish) minutes?

It wasn't so long ago that we heard about the younger players being quite afraid of playing at Tynecastle - is that what we really want for them?

The people booing are probably the same people who call for heads to roll every time we lose points against these smaller teams. What the hell do they want? What is the actual point of booing the team after they've just won us 3 points? Complete madness.

the booing at the end was ridiculous, but i also had the misfortune to be sat near Dr Bapswent for the game & he was a disgrace. every time a player made a mistake or mistimed a run he was on them like a rash - "boo" this, "you're ****e" that, "you're never a professional footballer" the next. the torrent of abuse was non-stop, even when the lads did something good.

whatever happened to supporting the team?

It took all my strength to hold me back from running onto the pitch and give each and every one of the players a darn good talking too.

Those terrible scamps.

Sitting near Jam Tartan showed me what a real fan should be like.

His flask of tea. Selection of biscuits and sudoko puzzle book.

Now I see wher I have been going wrong, his polite applause and occasional shouts of 'ra ra the Hearts', and 'Cmon chaps, score good goals' is definately a more sensible way of supporting the team.

I booed at the end because the players and the management team deserved it.

We sneaked an early goal from a punt up the park - Nade was in front of the defence manged to be caught whereupon I called him a f*d much to John Mitchells amusement when the ball landed in the net.

Nade worked hard but we must play two up front (Makela to be given a chance would be my call) at Tynecastle against everyone bar the old f.irm

We are soft as sh*t and do not challenge. We might have 5 in midfield but we never win the first ball or the second ball and we can never keep the ball. The "Irishm,an was the best player on the pitch but we should be signing their left back who was immense.

As usual their keeper never had a save to make against the bottom of the league.

I thought we defended well in the second half because we sat so deep and I am not kidding when I say bar the great ball from Aguiar to Nade when he should have scored it was like watching Man United against Celtic. They were that dominant and played tidy football as well as fighting for every ball but just couldn't score.

We are a poor team there is no togetherness, leadership or belief. We let teams kick us off the park steal yards at throw ins and free kicks without complaint.

We MUST sign an experienced centre half and a poacher.

We missed Mikey Stewarts drive and we are not performing as well as the third (by a mile) paid team in the league -our team is a bunch of incompetent wage thiefs. Nade should have come off 5 mins earlier when he told the bench he had a Hamstring problem. Neilson (one tackle wonder- QotSouth materiel) should have played at RB when he came on pushing the overated Johnsson to midfield but The Casbah man does not seem to know or be allowed to make the necessary decisions.

I was disgusted. - Good atmosphere at Tynie though!!!

Jam Tarts 1874
What was the deal with the challenge on Karipidis, was it an elbow?

I thought it was, typically the numbnuts to my left supporting Accies were chanting "cheat, cheat". However Karipidis didn't do himself any favours by declaring himself ready to re-join the game almost the instant he got to the touchline, Obua did something similar.

I hate the GFA referees, but it has to be said, we make it easy for them!

Wouldn't it then make more sense to boo those responsible rather than the players who have the misfortune to be in close proximity to vocal, huffy windbags for 94(ish) minutes?

It wasn't so long ago that we heard about the younger players being quite afraid of playing at Tynecastle - is that what we really want for them?

The people booing are probably the same people who call for heads to roll every time we lose points against these smaller teams. What the hell do they want? What is the actual point of booing the team after they've just won us 3 points? Complete madness.

Because - and don't get me wrong: I broadly agree with the above, and have never booed a Hearts player in my life - it's the only means fans have of expressing their dissatisfaction. And given the money they're paying, especially at a time of increasing hardship for many, many people, if they're forced to endure stultifying, coma-inducing crap, can you really blame them? I can't believe I'm writing this, but football's an emotional game, red: it's not about being rational!

It took all my strength to hold me back from running onto the pitch and give each and every one of the players a darn good talking too.

Those terrible scamps.

Sitting near Jam Tartan showed me what a real fan should be like.

His flask of tea. Selection of biscuits and sudoko puzzle book.

Now I see wher I have been going wrong, his polite applause and occasional shouts of 'ra ra the Hearts', and 'Cmon chaps, score good goals' is definately a more sensible way of supporting the team.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

*settles into comfy seat, gets popcorn ready*

:)

We are back to the Jordan days of negative, dull football.

Csaba is just a wind bag who talks in riddles, the players probably have no idea what he is trying to tell them.

Like finishintg 2nd in the league, beating celtic at parkhead, Mercer screwed that one up Jordan wanted to sign McCoist who Rangers were willing to sell, but waldo refused, went back and tried to sign Andy Cole who Jordan had At Bristol City and Waldo refused again, oh how I wish we were back to those days.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I think it's quite significant that the fans booed the team after a win tonight.

It appears people are finally wide for this pish set up we have at Hearts.

I reckon a few bad performances/results in the next few weeks may see the start of some form of protest.

Jam Tarts 1874
I booed at the end because the players and the management team deserved it.

We sneaked an early goal from a punt up the park - Nade was in front of the defence manged to be caught whereupon I called him a f*d much to John Mitchells amusement when the ball landed in the net.

Nade worked hard but we must play two up front (Makela to be given a chance would be my call) at Tynecastle against everyone bar the old f.irm

We are soft as sh*t and do not challenge. We might have 5 in midfield but we never win the first ball or the second ball and we can never keep the ball. The "Irishm,an was the best player on the pitch but we should be signing their left back who was immense.

As usual their keeper never had a save to make against the bottom of the league.

I thought we defended well in the second half because we sat so deep and I am not kidding when I say bar the great ball from Aguiar to Nade when he should have scored it was like watching Man United against Celtic. They were that dominant and played tidy football as well as fighting for every ball but just couldn't score.

We are a poor team there is no togetherness, leadership or belief. We let teams kick us off the park steal yards at throw ins and free kicks without complaint.

We MUST sign an experienced centre half and a poacher.

We missed Mikey Stewarts drive and we are not performing as well as the third (by a mile) paid team in the league -our team is a bunch of incompetent wage thiefs. Nade should have come off 5 mins earlier when he told the bench he had a Hamstring problem. Neilson (one tackle wonder- QotSouth materiel) should have played at RB when he came on pushing the overated Johnsson to midfield but The Casbah man does not seem to know or be allowed to make the necessary decisions.

I was disgusted. - Good atmosphere at Tynie though!!!

Do you think some of this lethargy comes from the lack of interest from the fans? There were so few people around me reacting to anything that was happening on the pitch I wonder if that translates itself to the players. I felt very self-concious as I was moanin' an' a groanin' about stupid mistakes, lack of urgency and poor refereeing decisions when no-one around me seemed in the least bit bothered.

I suppose it is the chicken and the egg scenario - fans waiting to be enthused and players looking for some energy from the fans.

Personally I am pleased that some people booed, it showed that some fans are still prepared to be vocal about the team's performance. If the fans don't let the players know how they feel, the players that we have will never know, they will just continue to live on their own little bubble oblivious to what most Hearts fans would consider to be the very minimum level of commitment expected from an Hearts player.

But maybe I should not direct my question to you as you clearly know nothing judging by your comment on Neilson - tonight Neilson showed some energy and drive, so what if he can't make a good pass?

Because - and don't get me wrong: I broadly agree with the above, and have never booed a Hearts player in my life - it's the only means fans have of expressing their dissatisfaction. And given the money they're paying, especially at a time of increasing hardship for many, many people, if they're forced to endure stultifying, coma-inducing crap, can you really blame them? I can't believe I'm writing this, but football's an emotional game, red: it's not about being rational!

They're expressing their dissatisfaction at a team that might not have produced the most wonderfully scintillating football but still managed to get us three points. Where's the logic in booing them for winning a game? What do they then have to strive for? They're a young team...still a work in progress...and I hate the idea that any of them are reluctant to go out onto that pitch because of the fans.

As for coma inducing crap, the first half wasn't that bad at all and there were still people who wanted to give them grief even when they hadn't done anything particularly wrong. Screaming "you're ****ing sh**e!!" at any misplaced pass or lost ball. Great. Just what the players need to hear from the 'supporters'.

They're expressing their dissatisfaction at a team that might not have produced the most wonderfully scintillating football but still managed to get us three points. Where's the logic in booing them for winning a game? What do they then have to strive for? They're a young team...still a work in progress...and I hate the idea that any of them are reluctant to go out onto that pitch because of the fans.

As for coma inducing crap, the first half wasn't that bad at all and there were still people who wanted to give them grief even when they hadn't done anything particularly wrong. Screaming "you're ****ing sh**e!!" at any misplaced pass or lost ball. Great. Just what the players need to hear from the 'supporters'.

I agree with that; and fans often mistake lack of confidence for lack of effort too. But put it this way: would you accept a 1-0 win and poor performance against a lower division team? We played Stenhousemuir in the Cup a few years ago, and came back from 0-2 down to win 3-2 - but even then, the boos at the end were justified. We were shocking at times that day.

It depends on how you look at it. I don't like the kind of abuse you mention either, know how much it helps when fans are positive instead, and people do need to be realistic - but at least it shows we have a healthy degree of expectation. Without it, we'd just be another ICT, frankly; but we're not. We're Hearts: one of Scotland's Big Five, with expectations to match. And given the money people are shelling out, quite right too.

The fans are waking up to the useless management committee we have with the most inflexible pre-ordained set up in the league. The managers we play know exactly what we are going to put out and that makes it easy for them.

Nade had a tremendous first half and was the difference between the teams - put him in that Hamilton side and they would have won last night. But Reid saw how much running he had done in the first half and knew that he could sit their team much further up the park in the second half - with no threat from us as there was no pace up front.

Yet again like for like substitutions with no effort to change the shape of the team or course of the game. Playing Robbie ahead of Eggert was one of the most ridiculous selections I've ever seen. They were looking at each other and knowing that each was in the other's position.

And the fans are waking up to Laszlo's clowning and uselessness. Where was he after the game - why wasn't he on the pitch congratulating his players this week? He milked it against St Mirren and he said after Aberdeen that he goes on the pitch every week. So why not when the team are getting booed?

And as for the substitution of Nade, if he was not injured the person who dictated that change should get taken into a dark room, a gun put against the side of his head and the trigger pulled (twice just to make sure).

It was Nade himself who signalled he needed to come off. Signalled to the bench that he had a hamstring problem. Good decision to take him off imo if he had a problem.

I agree that a chorus of "you don't know what you're doing" throughout the last 35 minutes would have been an appropriate response to the sheer ineptitude of our "management team". But it didn't transpire.

Boos, however, are boos. They don't discriminate. But anyone who's been around Tynecastle for the last three years knows exactly what the boos are for.

Nelly Terraces

Just have to reiterate what's already been said here, that last night was pretty much slow torture for those of us unfortunate and stupid enough to have paid money to go and watch yet another 90 minutes of dull, skill-light, clueless and basically turgid football. The overwhelming emotion at the end of this dreadful spectacle of anti football is that of BOREDOM.

Couple it all with a system which defies belief against such paltry opposition. Sorry, but effectively we are playing FIVE at the back with Karapidis, a central defender, sitting just in front of the back 4. Totally unnecessary in such a game (I'd argue any game actually), and with 1 up top, who, although Nads put in an excellent shift, is no out and out goalscorer and is crying out for someone to be up there with him, then really you have to wonder about the managers capabilities. Putting Robbie in at right mid was just a horrific flashback to that god awful night at Fester Rd in the mickey mouse cup.

Actually, the comparisons are sadly reminiscent of that time, and I hope to god I'm wrong, but Shabba is slowly turning out to be this years Malofeev.

Anyway, there is one positive to come from all this, it does serve as a decent cure for insomnia, as given the soporific feeling induced by watching that insipid guff, I slept in for work this morning.

Archived