Loud Boo's at the end of the match!

Greedy_Jambo

Hearts fans at the game obviously not happy even with 3 points.

Was The performance really that bad? I would love to know.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got phone updates, apperently Mole was booed when he stood up to come on. Who need enemies when th ehome support help the opposition!

Can only go by the commentry, but the first half sounded like we played well and created chances which we once again failed to turn into goals. (other than the one of course)

Second half it sounded like apart from Berra we were crap. Defended too deep, lost control of midfield and did nothing up front.

First half was ok, nothing amazing.

As soon as the excellent Nade went off (can only asume injured as he was immense) we were under the cosh.

3 points, but tonight will not fool many.

We were SO deep the last 30mins. A better team would have taken something from the game.

Got phone updates, apperently Mole was booed when he stood up to come on. Who need enemies when th ehome support help the opposition!

Yeah, i was listening to it on the radio, I thought the boo's were for taking nade off though.

I think the boo's were for another dismal performance at home. cant understand how we still play 1 up front at home to Hamilton FFS.

At least show some attcking instinct and some drive expecially at home against a rank rotten team bottom of the league. But oh no we still 1 striker up front.

3 points fair enough....team performance 1/10!!

Just had the phonecall. Asked about the boos and got told: "Nae wonder, we looked like relegation material. The players trudged off but none of them looked interested when the game was being played. Someone needs to tell Jamie Mole he's no a football player."

Can't say any of that surprises me. :-(

A win is a win is a win - and six points has moved us away from any possible danger, thankfully. 5th place beckons: that's my guess anyway.

It sounded rubbish especially in 2nd half but I dont think booing is ever the way to motivate the team. Save booing for the opposition.

Mind could be worse could be a hobo :)

rudi must stay
Just had the phonecall. Asked about the boos and got told: "Nae wonder, we looked like relegation material. The players trudged off but none of them looked interested when the game was being played. Someone needs to tell Jamie Mole he's no a football player."

Can't say any of that surprises me. :-(

ironically it's probably games like tonight that will be the reason we're nowhere near relegation. It's about getting results when you play badly and we did that tonight

I P Knightley

I'd guess a majority were ****ed off that they'd been teased with a goal after 6 minutes which would indicate a bit of a romp; not a frustrating evening of dullness.

ironically it's probably games like tonight that will be the reason we're nowhere near relegation. It's about getting results when you play badly and we did that tonight

We never play well though.

I dinnae reckon booing Hearts for winning is ever going to help! I'm happy with the points, and the chances we made first half, and how well Nade played, and that Robbie is back

But should that really be our main aim in a season?

Drylaw Hearts

The fans have right to boo performences like tonights.

That 2nd half was as bad as I've seen for a long time.

If we are prepared to put up with the lack of entertainment on offer then maybe we should sound out Blobby Williamson to replace Csaba.

HillmanHearts

We were rotten tonight. A few exceptions being Nade, Driver & Johnson - Big Dave was ok-ish in first half.

Hamilton won the vast majority of 50/50 challenges & 2nd balls after the first 20 minutes. Hearts Midfield unit was garbage.

If I was an Accie - I would feel hard done by.

That was the worst game of football ever.( from a Hearts fans point of view anyway) Yes we got the 3 points, but, to have our backs against the wall for the whole 2nd half at home to Hamilton is the reason the boos were ringing around the stadium at FT. Im embarrassed at Obua's outrageous rolling around the ground, he needs to sort himself out.

portobellojambo1

First half we looked OK in spells, second half is instantly forgettable, we were quite simply honking. And as for the substitution of Nade, if he was not injured the person who dictated that change should get taken into a dark room, a gun put against the side of his head and the trigger pulled (twice just to make sure).

In a home game versus a team like Hamilton we should never find ourselves in a situation where for almost 35 minutes all we do is hump the ball either out of or up the park.

rudi must stay
But should that really be our main aim in a season?

it shouldn't be our main aim but it should be one of our aims yes because it's a tight league at the moment and there's a lot of teams that aren't far away from the bottom of the league

First half we looked OK in spells, second half is instantly forgettable, we were quite simply honking. And as for the substitution of Nade, if he was not injured the person who dictated that change should get taken into a dark room, a gun put against the side of his head and the trigger pulled (twice just to make sure).

In a home game versus a team like Hamilton we should never find ourselves in a situation where for almost 35 minutes all we do is hump the ball either out of or up the park.

Think you sum it up perfectly PJ1. Only thing I would had is to watch hearts time waste with still 20mins to go at home to hamilton with an embarrassment.

Csaba your a nice guy but I would not bat a eyelid if you got the bullet.

Drylaw Hearts

Csaba your a nice guy but I would not bat a eyelid if you got the bullet.

I think I'd dance with joy.

His Hearts team are hurting my eyes.

I'd guess a majority were ****ed off that they'd been teased with a goal after 6 minutes which would indicate a bit of a romp; not a frustrating evening of dullness.

It's a bit like getting your fingers wet on a first date but getting no hole for another month.

Dullness would have done fine - it's about as much as we aspire to nowadays anyway.

Being pinned back by a very average Hamilton team for almost the entire second half and having no-one on or off the pitch who had a clue what to do about it was the root cause of the booing.

I think I'd dance with joy.

His Hearts team is hurting my eyes.

His subs hurt my brain. Neilson at right midfield is the most idiotic decision I've seen in a long time.

We ended up with a centre mid at right back, a centre half and centre mid, and a right back at right mid. Why he didn't move Eggart in to right mid and Neilson to right back is beyond me.

Dagger Is Back
That was the worst game of football ever.( from a Hearts fans point of view anyway) Yes we got the 3 points, but, to have our backs against the wall for the whole 2nd half at home to Hamilton is the reason the boos were ringing around the stadium at FT. Im embarrassed at Obua's outrageous rolling around the ground, he needs to sort himself out.

Spot on. Accies deserved to get something out of the game. They played some nice stuff from time to time but didn't have an end product. 2nd half we were embarrassing.

Obua should get a huge kick up the arse for those theatrics - absolutely disgraceful conduct.

We hung on and at the end day it's 3 points but if that was not entertainment.

BTW - side issue. I reckon the Hibs players are trying to get rid of Fat Finn.

Charlie-Brown

First half was okay although very stop start, after Nade missed that good move & chance at start of 2nd half we sat back & sat back until we couldn't get out or keep the ball - it was like the worst of Joe Jordan / Tommy McLean very negative stuff for last half hour - vital 3 pts but dreadful dreadful football to watch (anti-football even).

The Old Tolbooth

Yes it was really that bad!

There was nothing at all shown from Hearts, absolutely nothing! We were murder and that was probably the worst yet, against a very very poor Hamilton side.

WTF was Csaba thinking of when Robbie came on by playing him in midfield????? Surely the sensible option would be to drop him into right back and move Eggert in midfield no???

Absolutely fu****g clueless!!

Nade had a hamstring niggle according to HW.

Well we all know who will lead the attack at Inverness if Nade has a problem with his hamstring it will be super Jamie Mole eeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

Grumpy.

Drylaw Hearts
His subs hurt my brain. Neilson at right midfield is the most idiotic decision I've seen in a long time.

We ended up with a centre mid at right back, a centre half and centre mid, and a right back at right mid. Why he didn't move Eggart in to right mid and Neilson to right back is beyond me.

Twice in just a few days I've had to endure that.

Csaba has all that Managerial awareness of the Toilet Attendent at Waverly Station.

Csaba has all that Managerial awareness of the Toilet Attendent at Waverly Station.

No-one's pretending things are great, DH - but if that was true, why are we 4th?

Just one other point.

It wasn't a passback, as thousands were claiming for in the 2nd half.

The Hamilton player used his thigh to pass it back, which is perfectly legal.

Buffalo Bill

The more I see of Csaba, the man's clueless!!!!

The team is clueless!!!

Forgot about him being brought on at right mid on Saturday as I wansn't there.

I've said it before and will say it again. Csaba has no ability in changing a game. He sets his team out and hopes it gets the 3 points. He has no knowledge to make a sub that will alter our game. Every sub is like for like or awful. Once the whistle goes, he's helpless.

Broxburn Jambo

This thread counts the most shower of aholes on this site

WE PLAY GOOD AND LOSE YOU ARE UNHAPPY!!!!

WE PLAY **** AND LOSE YOU ARE SUICIDAL UNHAPPY

WE PLAY ORDINARY AND WIN YOU ARE STILL UNHAPPY

WHAT THE FECK DO YOU WANT?

Flair like the **** from the San Giro

What did they win?????

the booing at the end was ridiculous, but i also had the misfortune to be sat near Dr Bapswent for the game & he was a disgrace. every time a player made a mistake or mistimed a run he was on them like a rash - "boo" this, "you're ****e" that, "you're never a professional footballer" the next. the torrent of abuse was non-stop, even when the lads did something good.

whatever happened to supporting the team?

Seymour M Hersh

I quite enjoyed the first half. Nade was excellent and unlucky not to get a 2nd after the only worthwhile move of the 2nd half. But what a panic ridden mob we are for some reason. Hamilton had a lot of the ball because we kept giving back to them. Zero composure from the team after Nade went off. Driver was poor Robbie is a poor right back CL never ever a right midfielder. Why not drop him back into rb and shove Eggert forward. The 2 central mids dropped way too deep in the 2nd half assisting Hamilton to control the game. However did they have a shot on target the whole game? As someone else mentioned a better team would have got at least a point out of that 2nd half performance.

Drylaw Hearts
No-one's pretending things are great, DH - but if that was true, why are we 4th?

God only knows.

One things for sure it's not because we are a decent team.

Or even a half decent team.

This thread counts the most shower of aholes on this site

WE PLAY GOOD AND LOSE YOU ARE UNHAPPY!!!!

WE PLAY **** AND LOSE YOU ARE SUICIDAL UNHAPPY

WE PLAY ORDINARY AND WIN YOU ARE STILL UNHAPPY

WHAT THE FECK DO YOU WANT?

Flair like the **** from the San Giro

What did they win?????

exactly.

Just one other point.

It wasn't a passback, as thousands were claiming for in the 2nd half.

The Hamilton player used his thigh to pass it back, which is perfectly legal.

Buffalo Bill

Personally, I thought it was his knee - but anyway, I did laugh at some of the shouts from the crowd. :) Some people just don't know the rules

Nade signalled to the bench he had an injury and was taken off. A very poor performance and 3 points we didnt deserve. I heard Obua was on from the start but you could have been mistaken if you think you saw him. His dying fly was fantastic though.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
the booing at the end was ridiculous, but i also had the misfortune to be sat near Dr Bapswent for the game & he was a disgrace. every time a player made a mistake or mistimed a run he was on them like a rash - "boo" this, "you're ****e" that, "you're never a professional footballer" the next. the torrent of abuse was non-stop, even when the lads did something good.

whatever happened to supporting the team?

Really? The good doctor, No. 1 fan of all that Vladimir has to offer, being negative towards Hearts players? Unbelievable.

I have never heard a winning Hearts team being booed off the park before. It was a first.

We won, but what I watched in the second half by "Hearts" players was scandalous.

Because we've just played the two worst teams in the league. After the first round of games - a more logical point at which to take stock - we were eighth. In my view, that's much closer to where we'll be at the end of the season. The last two games have left me in little doubt that we're unlikely to trouble the better teams for many points this season.

God only knows.

One things for sure it's not because we are a decent team.

Or even a half decent team.

We are 4th due to the fact of the sub standard other teams playing in the SPL. Any decent team in there would have had 3rd place wrapped up by now!

One question to those who do boo the team/players, what is the point?

Not just talking about tonights game.

One question to those who do boo the team/players, what is the point?

Not just talking about tonights game.

To let them know they do not deserve their inflated wages and that the effort they have put in is not good enough.

To let them know they do not deserve their inflated wages and that the effort they have put in is not good enough.

Do you not think it just makes them even less bothered about playing for the shirt?

Archived