Obua and his green boots

Boris

rudi must stay
someone have a word. Just wrong.

nothing wrong with them if he scores or plays well imo. Those nike orange boots are far worse as well imo

rudi must stay
Anyone who doesn't have a problem with green boots is not a hearts fan.

it's up to him what colour boots he wears imo

Generic Username
I am.

He's garbage.

And lazy.

I'm still not sure about him.

What really struck me tonight was that he seemed to be doing everything in his power to stay away from the heart of the action, no doubt to prevent getting an injury again. Looked very scared at times on the ball.

I'd rather have him than Jamie Mole in the team though.

I am.

He's garbage.

And lazy.

Which of our 11 players are you talking about? :rolleyes:

I am.

He's garbage.

And lazy.

I'd have him in my Thursday night 5-a-side team.

SPL? He's having a laugh.

Jambo Jackpot
I am.

He's garbage.

And lazy.

Couldn't agree more. He is never in a million years a football player. He looks like a big fairy:sad:

Not sure about him at all.

Me either but to be honest he looks like a player that plays for a team ranked 83rd in the world. Still time for him to come good but he was diabolical tonight.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

He'd be as well wearing a pair of high heels. The closest this boy has been to a footballer is sleeping with one. Massive improvement needed. Starting to realise why West Ham didnt sign him.

Obua didnt look interested, slow in posession, lightweight, cheated (but it did stop an attackso..)....one decent effort with the overhead kick but other than that...

2 players with pass marks for me tonight Berra and nade, possibly Bruno as he at least doesnt hide and tries to pick a good pass. I thought the pair of them were outstanding.

Tbf Zaliukas was fairly solid apart from a dodgy pen claim against him, Id like to see that again. So maybe 4 players with 2 who were clear standouts.

Mole was terrible, he just doesnt have it and should be moved on asap for his sake as much as anything else. As soon as Nade came off we fell to pieces...it was shambolic IMO.

Dougie McDonald..what a complete and utter joke of a ref.

He'd be as well wearing a pair of high heels. The closest this boy has been to a footballer is sleeping with one. Massive improvement needed. Starting to realise why West Ham didnt sign him.

I think it is pretty obvious why West Ham didn't sign him! :rofl:

Seymour M Hersh

I did at Riccarton a week or so ago. He thinks they're fine as the grass is green also!!!

On the other hand Tam Ritchie is threatening to get a black felt tip marker and cover them over. I guess Tam's a traditionalist when it comes to boot colour!:)

Green boots are not on!!! end off.

What was that about when he went down injured as well....looked like he was having an epeleptic fit, gets some spray, and gets up without even a limp.

Not impressed as yet, even my girlfriend who was attending her first ever game of football commented "that new boy doesnt do much"

Nucky Thompson

That's it then the boy is crap, condemned by the Hearts support after 2.5 games in Scotland, forever to be booed on and off the pitch:rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
That's it then the boy is crap, condemned by the Hearts support after 2.5 games in Scotland, forever to be booed on and off the pitch:rolleyes:

if you dislike him that much, you should start a thread about him and slag him off.

Green boots are not on!!! end off.

What was that about when he went down injured as well....looked like he was having an epeleptic fit, gets some spray, and gets up without even a limp.

Not impressed as yet, even my girlfriend who was attending her first ever game of football commented "that new boy doesnt do much"

That was quite funny. made a total t*t of himself with the fit on the floor!!

I did last night shouted to him from section N and told him they were just wrong and to wear red ones instead.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I did last night shouted to him from section N and told him they were just wrong and to wear red ones instead.

Ive got the red ones, please email Hearts and inform them ill bring my stuff to Inverness and even pished will contribute more than some green boot wearing tart!

That is all.

Nelly Terraces

Overwhelming view of those I stand beside at games, and of all the lads in the boozer post match is that those green boots are totally unacceptable.

As Boris said, someone should have a word. That man should be the captain of the club, Berra, Get a f ***** g grip and BE a captain. Those boots should be taken out and burnt in the old Wimbledon 'crazy gang' style.

Green - GTF, hobo/ceptic pash.

The People's Chimp
Overwhelming view of those I stand beside at games, and of all the lads in the boozer post match is that those green boots are totally unacceptable.

As Boris said, someone should have a word. That man should be the captain of the club, Berra, Get a f ***** g grip and BE a captain. Those boots should be taken out and burnt in the old Wimbledon 'crazy gang' style.

Green - GTF, hobo/ceptic pash.

Indeed. As soon as they were spotted they should have been torched and obua made to wear a hobo top in training and take an absolute ripping.

Nelly Terraces
Indeed. As soon as they were spotted they should have been torched and obua made to wear a hobo top in training and take an absolute ripping.

Spot on. Should also be forced to act as Nades 'donkey' for the day, having to carry the Nadster round on his back at Riccarton. Think that may get the message over to the hobo coloured boot wearing dick.:)

Green = NOT acceptable at HMFC.

I am.

He's garbage.

And lazy.

Didnt we say that about Nade?

I reckon he just looked lost at the pace of the game.

When he received the ball he expected half an hour to pick a pass or choose what to do, thats not lazy, just lost.

When he received the ball he expected half an hour to pick a pass or choose what to do, thats not lazy, just lost.

I get the impression that's all he knows, though.

Although Nade was a lazy ***** and a disgrace last season, he has at least played in leagues where you have to be physical and play at pace.

And a month or so ago we were saying the same about Wallace but then it is a lot easier to give someone the pitchfork treatment than it is to give them time.

Black boots should be mandatory at the Hearts.

Drylaw Hearts

We did say that about Nade and he's had only 4 or 5 decent performences in 15 months - we can't wait that long on Obua.

I wonder if that Italian team are still interested ???

Imo...

He just doesn't have any oomph.

We did say that about Nade and he's had only 4 or 5 decent performences in 15 months - we can't wait that long on Obua.

I wonder if that Italian team are still interested ???

Imo...

He just doesn't have any oomph.

1st Post....so go easy :)

Did Obua actually sign for us, or is he also on loan (like the other 4 who "signed" pre-season?)

If he is on our books, any idea what length of contract he's on?

We don't have anyone that can play RM. Driver has played there last season but he looked seriously off his game last night even when switched back to the left.

As for Obua; the first 25 minutes on the left he never moved outside a 10 metre radius. A couple of times Wallace made a run up the wing and passed Obua as if he was standing still - wait a minute, he was standing still! Any opportunity that Obua had to make space in the channels to receive a decent pass,a one two or even an assist, he refused. He couldn't be bothered to make the effort.

Wallace could see that Obua was contributing nothing so in frustration he was forced to hoof the ball upfield. Fortunately one of Wallaces long balls was magically deflected by Bruno onto Nade's run for our goal.

Obua was so useless on the left and Driver was so ineffective on the right that Csaba had them swap over in the hope that at least Driver would come onto his game. Having to replace Obua with Neilson, speaks volumes about his lack of contribution to the team.

Drylaw Hearts

1st Post....so go easy

:)

Did Obua actually sign for us, or is he also on loan (like the other 4 who "signed" pre-season?)

If he is on our books, any idea what length of contract he's on?

IIRC.....

he signed on a 3 year deal.

He is murder in any colour of boots, nice to see that he has done his research on the club he has signed for:rolleyes:

Sigh

How many minutes has he actually mustered? Alex Ferguson couldn't judge a player in that time, never mind some of the armchair gaffers on here.

You give yourselves way too much credit.

Sigh

How many minutes has he actually mustered? Alex Ferguson couldn't judge a player in that time, never mind some of the armchair gaffers on here.

You give yourselves way too much credit.

Which post are your comments aimed at? It helps if you attach them to the post to which they refer.

Archived