Time to stand up and be counted, do not renew!!!

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Romanov had 1 last chance to bring in a decent manager and some signings and has blown it, he will not be getting another penny of my hard earned and i will be emailing the club formerly know as HMFC today to tell them not to bother sending out any renewals for season tickets to my house because he can shove them up his jacksy!!!!

Nucky Thompson

There is already a thread on this page about season tickets:wacko:As I have said before, I don't know anyone who only renews depending on results, signings etc.. People get season tickets because they support Hearts.

I think I may have a solution!

1) If you don't want to renew - Don't. End of. No Argument

2) If you do want to renew - Do. End of. No Argument

Problem solved

Where do you sit, mate?

When it comes to renewal time, I might look at the opportunity for my bro and me to move to better seats.

There's always pickings to be had for the vultures and scavengers.

I'll always renew while Hearts remain at Tynecastle. ;)

Having said that, there are some real drama queens amongst the Hearts support these days. :rolleyes:

I'll always renew while Hearts remain at Tynecastle. ;)

Having said that, there are some real drama queens amongst the Hearts support these days. :rolleyes:

Does that mean you'll become a drama queen if we ever leave Tynie? :)

Does that mean you'll become a drama queen if we ever leave Tynie? :)

Undoubtedly.

Romanov had 1 last chance to bring in a decent manager and some signings and has blown it, he will not be getting another penny of my hard earned and i will be emailing the club formerly know as HMFC today to tell them not to bother sending out any renewals for season tickets to my house because he can shove them up his jacksy!!!!

Moving to the Copland Road H5H1 to see Bazza. ;)

Spitonastranger
I think I may have a solution!

1) If you don't want to renew - Don't. End of. No Argument

2) If you do want to renew - Do. End of. No Argument

Problem solved

seconded:)

Drylaw Hearts

I've been in the same seat for over 10 years and I'll be purchasing a ST for that same seat next Season regardless.

But some of the folk that turned up around the Burley era will probably wait and see who we appoint as a Manager and which players we sign before renewing.

If they renew at all.

I've been in the same seat for over 10 years and I'll be purchasing a ST for that same seat next Season regardless.

But some of the folk that turned up around the Burley era will probably wait and see who we appoint as a Manager and which players we sign before renewing.

If they renew at all.

I "turned up" long long before the Burley era but I will be waiting to see if we appoint a manager.

Walter Bishop
There is already a thread on this page about season tickets:wacko:As I have said before, I don't know anyone who only renews depending on results, signings etc.. People get season tickets because they support Hearts.

Hearts??? Does it really feel like Hearts anymore?

Does the money we spend support hearts tho? we keep turning out our pockets and get F.uckall in return.

you keep backing him to the hilt m8.... some of us are just tired of the whole shambolic way he is running the club.

As I've said on another post I won't be renewing (x2)until this football fantasy freak show comes to a conclusion!! And all out there who say I won't be missed,do you think I give a toss?? The wool is being pulled over our eyes week in week out and I'm just fed up with all the lies.He's had loads of time to get a decent manager in but always opts for the puppet type!! No wonder the players get fed up with the club and the exit door can't come quick enough for them!! Just ask Bednar.

Excuse me but why should Romanov act within a deadline set by you and similarly why should my decision to renew be influenced by you?

My sentiments exactly,to many "bandwagon plastics" latching on!

We dont need them.

Hearts for good and bad times,for true fans!!!!

We dont need them.

Gosh.

john brownlee

good

As I've said on another post I won't be renewing (x2)until this football fantasy freak show comes to a conclusion!! And all out there who say I won't be missed,do you think I give a toss?? The wool is being pulled over our eyes week in week out and I'm just fed up with all the lies.He's had loads of time to get a decent manager in but always opts for the puppet type!! No wonder the players get fed up with the club and the exit door can't come quick enough for them!! Just ask Bednar.[/QUOTE]

Is that the big overweight lazy Bednar?

Or the super fit one scoring all the goals for the Baggies?

:P

We should at least delay renewal until concrete evidence of action exists.

Brilliant pic...

Nucky Thompson
we keep turning out our pockets and get F.uckall in return.

Unfortunately football doesn't work like that, When you pay your money you are not gauranteed results:rolleyes:It's not like buying a TV, when it doesn't work you can get your money back.

Walter Bishop

We dont need them.

"bandwagon plastics" ????

Im 29, and have been watching Hearts since 1985, its not Hearts anymore and that is main reason i will not be renewing. Romanov is a w@@nker and a liar and i can guarantee i wont be the only one.

Walter Bishop
Unfortunately football doesn't work like that, When you pay your money you are not gauranteed results:rolleyes:It's not like buying a TV, when it doesn't work you can get your money back.

Well good for you if your happy to throw your cash down the drain then carry on. Its not Hearts you will be supporting its The Russians bank account.

It's still Hearts - they are still called that, they still play at Tynecastle, they still play in the famous Maroon and White and they will still get my season ticket money.

Nucky Thompson
Its not Hearts you will be supporting its The Russians bank account.
It seems to be the Russians bank account that's supporting Hearts:rolleyes:

"bandwagon plastics" ????

Im 29, and have been watching Hearts since 1985, its not Hearts anymore and that is main reason i will not be renewing. Romanov is a w@@nker and a liar and i can guarantee i wont be the only one.

Ive got sons older than you...this is not an age thing.:wacko:

p.s. dont see to many backing you up mate:dribble:

Good news is with all these so called fans(fair weather ones) throwing away there season tickets

Least we wont have to move from tynie next year

then when Hearts bring in lots of qaulity and a new manager

These people wont have a chance to go to the games

every cloud

Walter Bishop
Ive got sons older than you...this is not an age thing.:wacko:

p.s. dont see to many backing you up mate:dribble:

Im not asking to be "backed up", im just not allowing myself to be taken for a mug anymore!!

Good news is with all these so called fans(fair weather ones) throwing away there season tickets

every cloud

Correct mate....silver linings an awe that:)

As I've said on another post I won't be renewing (x2)until this football fantasy freak show comes to a conclusion!! And all out there who say I won't be missed' date='do you think I give a toss?? The wool is being pulled over our eyes week in week out and I'm just fed up with all the lies.He's had loads of time to get a decent manager in but always opts for the puppet type!! No wonder the players get fed up with the club and the exit door can't come quick enough for them!! [b']Just ask Bednar.[/[/b]QUOTE]

Is that the big overweight lazy Bednar?

Or the super fit one scoring all the goals for the Baggies?

:P

This might be the Bednar who is now working under a management team who have taken their team to the top of the league boosting morale and don't have an interfering lying football fantasy freak who thinks he knows better.

Bednar is better away from the circus at Tynie,hasn't he proved that to everybody??

Im not asking to be "backed up", im just not allowing myself to be taken for a mug anymore!!

Okay,why make a song and dance about you being taken for a mug then?:P

Walter Bishop

every cloud

Are you able to explain how you are a better supporter than these "fairweather fans" as you call them??? Ill bet you`ll find thay will be in the majority come renewal time!!

Are you able to explain how you are a better supporter than these "fairweather fans" as you call them??? Ill bet you`ll find thay will be in the majority come renewal time!!

Yes he can explain...by reading your initial post:confused:

Nucky Thompson
Ill bet you`ll find thay will be in the majority come renewal time!!
I remember the exact same thing being said on JKB last year:rolleyes:

The hysterics surrounding vlad are unbelieveable, I firmly BELEIVE that you don't have to be a hat kicker or a vlad sheep, i support hearts, always have always will, i have a season ticket to go to watch my team, i have a good laugh a few beers and hopefully enjoy watching the game, that's how it was being a jambo before vlad that's how it should be now surely i don't want to be like one of the wedgie masses that only support their team when they are winning, if you were at hampden on wednesday you would have seen how it is to be a hun, they sit their on their arses not actually singing or showing any support until they scored.

I want to go to tynie, shout at players when they do something imo that is poor, jump about like a daftie when we score, that what supporting a team is about, not glory hunting like the squads of idiots that travel through to glasgow to watch the old firm from edinburgh!

Walter Bishop
Okay,why make a song and dance about you being taken for a mug then?:P

Our fans are more deluded than the hobo`s.

Guest Dipped Flake

It's easy to say you will not be renewing but there are months yet before you can carry through with your 'threat'. Me, at the moment totally ****ed off with the situation but come renewal time, will probably renew. However, I think the number of season ticket holders will plummet this year unless something major happens. For those that would say 'good riddance to the glory hunters' just think for a moment what Vlad will do. He says he is going to spend millions on a new stand but if the support is drying up he might just think it's not worth the trouble

Guest JamboRobbo
I remember the exact same thing being said on JKB last year:rolleyes:

Once bitten, twice shy.

I'll be renewing, but only cause I'm weak and always will.

IMO, Those who have a bit more strength of character than me will most likely stand up and say enough is enough this time.

Guest JamboRobbo
Our fans are more deluded than the hobo`s.

There is little point discussing this sort of thing with Eggo. You don't get discussion. Just bs fired in your direction. Eggo is always right, everyone else is always wrong.

BTW, it's okay to protest, just so long as Eggo agrees with the reason for the protest. Eggo did it himself when pieman was in charge, so he can't say ANYTHING about anyone who decides they want to protest.

Once bitten, twice shy.

I'll be renewing, but only cause I'm weak and always will.

IMO, Those who have a bit more strength of character than me will most likely stand up and say enough is enough this time.

Few of my mates aren't Robbo. If it's watching keek or getting dragged kicking and screaming round Tesco's or Ikea I know what I would choose.

Grow up.You go or you do not go.Who gives a ****.

It's easy to say you will not be renewing but there are months yet before you can carry through with your 'threat'. Me, at the moment totally ****ed off with the situation but come renewal time, will probably renew. However, I think the number of season ticket holders will plummet this year unless something major happens. For those that would say 'good riddance to the glory hunters' just think for a moment what Vlad will do. He says he is going to spend millions on a new stand but if the support is drying up he might just think it's not worth the trouble

Not taking the pash mate but this is why there called fairweather/gloryhunters

Vlad knows well that these people will be back once we are doing well again

Fairweather/gloryhunters still support Hearts am not saying they are any less a hearts fan than myself

I am just willing to show more loyalty

Archived