Time to stand up and be counted, do not renew!!!

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop
Grow up.You go or you do not go.Who gives a ****.

Thanks, I`ll take your advice on board!!

erse.

It seems to be the Russians bank account that's supporting Hearts:rolleyes:

Who is in the Debt, the Russian or Hearts?

vlad own hearts he owns the debt. if he walks what happens?

Vlads quids in were are fecked!

so, in effect, the russian is only keeping us alive untill he decides not too, thefore at the end of the day, it will still be Hearts debt!

when will that be, if ever, only he knows that!

There is little point discussing this sort of thing with Eggo. You don't get discussion. Just bs fired in your direction. Eggo is always right, everyone else is always wrong.

BTW, it's okay to protest, just so long as Eggo agrees with the reason for the protest. Eggo did it himself when pieman was in charge, so he can't say ANYTHING about anyone who decides they want to protest.

You know nothing about me,apart from having a uncanny fixation with me...so jog on young lady:p

Also you can meet me before the Gretna game if you like and you could buy a real Jambo a pint:dribble:

Now away and stalk somebody else:ninja:

Guest JamboRobbo
You know nothing about me,apart from having a uncanny fixation with me...so jog on young lady:p

Also you can meet me before the Gretna game if you like and you could buy a real Jambo a pint:dribble:

I wouldn't want to meet you, and I wouldn't want to buy you a pint. You are exactly the sort of braindead person I go out of my way to avoid.

Now away and stalk somebody else:ninja:

If you think don't want people to reply to what you say, feel free to stop posting ****e on a public forum.

I wouldn't want to meet you, and I wouldn't want to buy you a pint. You are exactly the sort of braindead person I go out of my way to avoid.

If you think don't want people to reply to what you say, feel free to stop posting ****e on a public forum.

I'll make a point of meeting you;)

No need for the bad language either,as your obviously far to young to swear:)

No supper for you if your caught!

Walter Bishop
Who is in the Debt, the Russian or Hearts?

vlad own hearts he owns the debt. if he walks what happens?

Vlads quids in were are fecked!

so, in effect, the russian is only keeping us alive untill he decides not too, thefore at the end of the day, it will still be Hearts debt!

when will that be, if ever, only he knows that!

exactly!! Read on Jam-boo!!! Tube!!

Guest JamboRobbo

And there you go. Disagree with Eggo, and he'll call you a kid and threaten to "meet" you. What a lovely guy.

Is anyone else getting a sense of deja vu here? I'm positive I have seen this sort of thread about this time last year and the year before, could be wrong.

If you don't want to renew then don't but I guarantee that (rightly or wrongly) season tickets will still sell out.

And there you go. Disagree with Eggo, and he'll call you a kid and threaten to "meet" you. What a lovely guy.

Threat? PROMISE :)

I insist,in fact ill make a major effort

Walter Bishop
Is anyone else getting a sense of deja vu here? I'm positive I have seen this sort of thread about this time last year and the year before, could be wrong.

If you don't want to renew then don't but I guarantee that (rightly or wrongly) season tickets will still sell out.

hahahahaha

delusion????????

They are all full of s###e,when we are back up and running they all proffess to being the greatest Jambo around.

Walter Bishop

Away and get a job!!!

Threat? PROMISE :)

I insist,in fact ill make a major effort

If you are actually as old as you claim to be .... is it not about time you grew up?? ;)

Oh, & at the same time (if you can do 2 things at once?) wake up to the shambles that is HMFC at present.

Away and get a job!!!

Awe diddums...nobody will back you up,so your scunnered with everyone now:)

Please can someone else inform this part-time Jambo of my extremely prosperous employment as id hate to boast:p

Loaded and Proud:)

If you are actually as old as you claim to be .... is it not about time you grew up?? ;)

Oh, & at the same time (if you can do 2 things at once?) wake up to the shambles that is HMFC at present.

GROW UP....no danger! I'll leave that to others who want to!

Walter Bishop
Awe diddums...nobody will back you up,so your scunnered with everyone now:)

Please can someone else inform this part-time Jambo of my extremely prosperous employment as id hate to boast:p

Loaded and Proud:)

I dont give a feck what anyone else says/thinks and i certainly dont have to threaten people to get my point across.

4+9 = 13 more like!! :cool:

I dont give a feck what anyone else says/thinks and i certainly dont have to threaten people to get my point across.

4+9 = 13 more like!! :cool:

Show me a threat on any post ive ever done!

If you dont find one,please keep your tail firmly between your legs...where its been since your initial post;)

p.s. its rotten when no-one backs you isnt it:dribble: hahahahahahaha!

Walter Bishop
Show me a threat on any post ive ever done!

If you dont find one,please keep your tail firmly between your legs...where its been since your initial post;)

p.s. its rotten when no-one backs you isnt it:dribble: hahahahahahaha!

blah,blah you have to one of the biggest attention seekers on here!!

I've been in the same seat for over 10 years and I'll be purchasing a ST for that same seat next Season regardless.

But some of the folk that turned up around the Burley era will probably wait and see who we appoint as a Manager and which players we sign before renewing.

If they renew at all.

I turned up in the Seith era (might have been Harvey now that I think of it) and I'll be waiting to see that the promise of January 1st is fulfilled before I renew my season ticket.

Doesnt mean I wont be going next season or that I will stop supporting Hearts. It just means I am not prepared to pay up front on false promises and have the urine extracted anymore.

I'm not that bothered about who we sign to be honest as I think its time to see how good our youths really are and as long as there is enough experience to mix in with that I'd be reasonably happy.

Multi tasking would be too much for him. ;)

I think I may have a solution!

1) If you don't want to renew - Don't. End of. No Argument

2) If you do want to renew - Do. End of. No Argument

Problem solved

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!:bravo:

Walter Bishop
Your really hurting now:)

Clearly not as much as i would be if you were to carry out one of your "threats" on me!!! Keyboard warriors the hardest of all!!!

blah,blah you have to one of the biggest attention seekers on here!!

I'll take it you were wrong with your accusations...apology accepted:)

hahahahaha

delusion????????

Can we revisit this at the end of the season when they are sold out? It's not delusion, they WILL sell. Just because people don't renew it doesn't mean no-one else will buy them.

Clearly not as much as i would be if you were to carry out one of your "threats" on me!!! Keyboard warriors the hardest of all!!!

Dont flatter yourself:p

And dont try the "back me up other posters please ploy"....because you made a james hunt of yourself!

Admit it that youve made a mistake;)

Can we revisit this at the end of the season when they are sold out? It's not delusion, they WILL sell. Just because people don't renew it doesn't mean no-one else will buy them.

They never sold out this season when they were released.

Why do you think they'll sell out this coming season?

They never sold out this season when they were released.

Why do you think they'll sell out this coming season?

KING VLAD WILL DELIVER....THATS WHY:ninja:

portobellojambo1

Time to stand up and be counted, do not renew!!!

While you are more than welcome to your opinion it is merely that, your opinion.

I will renew at the start of next season. If some people find that objectionable then fine, they are welcome to take that viewpoint.

I would like to continue to support Hearts both at Tynecastle and away from home if that is OK, I didn't sign up to follow a winning Hearts team, I signed up to follow on, win lose or draw, through s h y t e and muck, come what may.

If this is a strange concept to some then I do apologise for that, and would confirm the fact that I intend renewing does not mean I am happy with what is going on at the club, just means I would like to continue following the club.

That's all.

Edit - apologies for this being in bold, I cannot buggering well take it off.

Why does it matter so much if they sell out or not? The people who renew will, those who don't want too won't. There will then be more tickets available on match to match basis so if the team picks up people will come back. The guys who had season tickets but didn't renew will come to a couple of games cause they miss it and will be straight back into it. It's like a drug and winning is the best feeling of all.

I'll be renewing for what it's worth, There's nothing better on a Saturday afternoon than a few pints and the fitba!!

Romanov had 1 last chance to bring in a decent manager and some signings and has blown it, he will not be getting another penny of my hard earned and i will be emailing the club formerly know as HMFC today to tell them not to bother sending out any renewals for season tickets to my house because he can shove them up his jacksy!!!!

LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT ME

C'MON WHY WON'T YOU LOOK AT ME

We don't care if you don't want to renew, if you don't want to renew, Don't, pretty simple.

Also can you **** off from here too then we won't have to read your inane ramblings and look at me posts like this.

While you are more than welcome to your opinion it is merely that, your opinion.

I will renew at the start of next season. If some people find that objectionable then fine, they are welcome to take that viewpoint.

I would like to continue to support Hearts both at Tynecastle and away from home if that is OK, I didn't sign up to follow a winning Hearts team, I signed up to follow on, win lose or draw, through s h y t e and muck, come what may.

If this is a strange concept to some then I do apologise for that, and would confirm the fact that I intend renewing does not mean I am happy with what is going on at the club, just means I would like to continue following the club.

That's all.

Edit - apologies for this being in bold, I cannot buggering well take it off.

:clap::clap::clap: Well said

LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT ME

We don't care if you don't want to renew, if you don't want to renew, Don't, pretty simple.

Also can you **** off from here too then we won't have to read your inane ramblings and look at me posts like this.

SPOT ON!

LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT ME

Did you have your flag with you On Wednesday JR? Sorry didn't spot it. :P

Walter Bishop
LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT ME

<a href=potcallskettleblackwo5.th.png' alt='potc

LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT ME

Took me a while to realise that you weren't actually talking about yourself in this post JR79!!! ;)

• Moderators

Let's try and keep this thread on topic and cut out the personal remarks/catty comments otherwise the thread will be closed and warnings may be issued.

JKBMod 5

Walter Bishop
Dont flatter yourself:p

And dont try the "back me up other posters please ploy"....because you made a james hunt of yourself!

Admit it that youve made a mistake;)

Are you still here?? Get out the internet cafe and get down and join the queue at the jobcentre.

Walter Bishop
Did you have your flag with you On Wednesday JR? Sorry didn't spot it. :P

I bet you felt right at home in the "Celtic" end.

Archived