Has JKB righted any wrongs?

Devries4

Would you say the JKB fanbase/support has righted any wrongs?

Just wondering, when you read of other team's fansites threatening boycotts of companies/officially complaining about each other etc.

portobellojambo1

Just wondering, when you read of other team's fansites threatening boycotts of companies/officially complaining about each other etc.

Are there members who actually use the board for that purpose ? I only ask as I do not know, certainly when I post anything I do not do so in the hope someone, in authority, will listen to it. I merely use it to express opinion, and nothing else, i do not expect anything to come of it.

Certain Posters outed Irvine Jambo does that count??

;)

Following a mini-campaign (not totally toungue-in-cheek) on JKB did Primrose not eventually get the winnings from the half-time "Hit-the-flag-and-win-the-bag" competition that the club scandalously tried to deny him a few years ago?

Someone invented a person who faked his own death which resulted in a Hibby jumping out of a plane.

What more do you want!

Buffalo Bill

Someone invented a person who faked his own death which resulted in a Hibby jumping out of a plane.

But I don't know why

She swallowed the fly

Perhaps she'll die

I think JKB may have set a fire under some of the journos, who then slowly raised their heads above the parapet to admit that Hearts did not appear to be getting the 'rub of the green' ;)

Maybe JKB was the reason Calum Elliot went into a schoolgirl huff and asked for a move. Go JKB!! Ooooh yeah!!

Archived