Templeton in squad tomorrow?

GreigB1989

According to the bbc website (although i dont know how true these things normally are) on the Hearts V Hamilton information page for the game tomorrow he is in the squad!

would like to see him get a run out...as well as rapnik!

Thoughts?

is hard to blood some youngsters at the minute as we're struggling to score and win games, hopefully we may get a couple of early goals tomorrow to take the pressure off and enable us to bring on the likes of Temps for the last half hour or so.

is hard to blood some youngsters at the minute as we're struggling to score and win games, hopefully we may get a couple of early goals tomorrow to take the pressure off and enable us to bring on the likes of Temps for the last half hour or so.[/QUOT

How is it hard to blood young players other teams do it with no problems remember when Robertson,Bowman etc where blooded.

Grumpy.

scott herbertson
is hard to blood some youngsters at the minute as we're struggling to score and win games' date=' hopefully we may get a couple of early goals tomorrow to take the pressure off and enable us to bring on the likes of Temps for the last half hour or so.[/QUOT

How is it hard to blood young players other teams do it with no problems remember when Robertson,Bowman etc where blooded.

Grumpy.[/quote']

We had nobody else then, and no choice

Now we have loads of more experienced overpaid older players who are ahead inthe queue, sadly.

Wouldn't actually trust BBC website as they usually go with last weeks squad bar fresh injuries/suspensions. Still, based on his excellent form in the reserves and Miko being a new injury casualty, I think it's a safe bet he'll be there.

Skivingatwork

Surely teams in the Premiership have vast numbers of overpaid stars in the squad but they still manage to bring through good young players.

Fergie has done it at Man Utd for years and still managed to remain at the top of English football.

Chad Sexington

I'd be delighted to see him get a run out tonight, he deserves it.

We have next to no cutting edge, he's scoring every week in the reserves and playing well.

It's a no-brainer for me. Give him a shot.

I'd be delighted to see him get a run out tonight, he deserves it.

We have next to no cutting edge, he's scoring every week in the reserves and playing well.

It's a no-brainer for me. Give him a shot.

Totally agree. If he doesn't get a chance now, then when will our current youngsters get one?

Admittednly we already have a very young team but we're needing bit of spark and imagination and, based on his recent Reserve performances, Templeton can hopefully provide it.

Archived