Mutterings down at fester road

Munch

I have heard from a reliable source that ratboys attitude is very poor, he is a big head, and has caused some bitterness among st some of the lower paid hobo players.

Interestingly i was also told the 3rd choice goalkeeper also has a very big head, and also has a bad attitude.

Things are balanced on a knife edge down at fester road, the pack of cards is about to implode.:)

oh and Source ? i am unlucky enough to know one of the coaches at fester road.:eek:

Guest juvehearts

Rhat Bhoy always full of himself, the same with broon.

fletcher had a sane head until he came into contact with these 2 a edina hibs.

the 3 of them are grade A female bits up top.

Guest juvehearts
Can't believe anybody wanted us to sign him - he's a disgrace.

hes not a diagrace just a silly wee laddie who needs to be the centre of attentsion & 1st team football.

he would flourish down in league 1 in engurlund where he can be a 1st team player. down thete is a leval standard of league to the SPL.

eddie fenwick
Rhat Bhoy always full of himself, the same with broon.

fletcher had a sane head until he came into contact with these 2 a edina hibs.

the 3 of them are grade A female bits up top.

always thought fletch was a bit more mature than the others,knowing one of his best mates he always says that hes not in with the little bad lads

The People's Chimp

These stories have been around for some time, and as much as the hibs fans - in typical denial mode - keep on telling themselves it's not true and that everything is rosy in the lochend garden, it is true and there are problems in their dressing room.

Guest juvehearts
always thought fletch was a bit more mature than the others,knowing one of his best mates he always says that hes not in with the little bad lads

You bet your bottom dollar he is right in there with these tow.

they are always together when they have days off or when they were called up to the u21 squad a few seasons ago.

fletch is more mature that rhat bhoy but still somehow manages to go down to his level.

what does that tell you, just as bad as each other

These stories have been around for some time, and as much as the hibs fans - in typical denial mode - keep on telling themselves it's not true and that everything is rosy in the lochend garden, it is true and there are problems in their dressing room.

Agreed they have been around for a while, however since the prodigal ratboy returned, and bagged the big wage, and with his big headed I'm the man attitude, the virus is spreading, trust me things are festering in the dressing room.:107years:

i can vouch for this also... from my 'source'

dunno about the whole dressing room thing, but i heard he is being a billy big bollocks since his return, and there are some others who dont like it.

I heard same thing a few weeks ago and that one of the senior players had rat boy by the throat and that he's ****ed a few of the players off big time!

Archived