Pat Nevin.

Munch

He said on sport scene that bringing back Rat boy has not really worked out, and that they would have been far better buying some decent midfield players.:eek: with the money they wasted.:107years:

rudi must stay
He said on sport scene that bringing back Rat boy has not really worked out, and that they would have been far better buying some decent midfield players.:eek: with the money they wasted.:107years:

he also said if they aren't careful they could soon be in the bottom three :P

Riordan has been a good signing, however, hibs do not have a midfield, they have a midfield full of defenders, poor defenders at that and in a way they probably would have been better off spending the cash on midfielders.

Nish and Fletcher do a job as well

Plus we could have signed him if hibs hadn't :P

Toxteth O'Grady
Riordan has been a good signing, however, hibs do not have a midfield, they have a midfield full of defenders, poor defenders at that and in a way they probably would have been better off spending the cash on midfielders.

You seem to be a bit of an expert on the wee team:107years:

You're a definite closet Hubsman. Are you currently 'seeing' Deeko?

Perhaps you smuggled him into The Hive?

he also said if they aren't careful they could soon be in the bottom three :P

He also said his result of the day was Hearts away win at St Midden.

The Old Tolbooth

Doesn't bear thinking about, I'd rather struggle all season long fighting relegation than have that little repugnant toss pot scoring goals in maroon. :eek:

Guest jambomickey
Doesn't bear thinking about, I'd rather struggle all season long fighting relegation than have that little repugnant toss pot scoring goals in maroon. :eek:

agree with you mate! i couldn't believe the amount of jambos on here who wanted us to sign the little hobo thug

scott herbertson

If they have a midfield full of poor defenders how so you make out that signing a striker who misses penalties and is a liability off the field is a 'good signing'?

:eek:

If they have a midfield full of poor defenders how so you make out that signing a striker who misses penalties and is a liability off the field is a 'good signing'?

Oh !

I know this one ! .... .... ....it's because he misses with flair.

What do I win ?

They were hardly world beaters when he was with them first time round were they?

Dunno where the optimism on their part came from tbh.

FTH.

Forever in our shadow.

I think it has worked as they have improved slightly as a team. However, I agree with Nevin's sentiments (rather than the way he put it) that they should have used the money to buy a good midfielder.

A front three of Fletcher, Nish and Riordan is very good, but nowhere near as effective when you chuck in the other 8 useless ******* that make up their team.

David Van Zanten? :rofl:

badly drawn boy

Someone cares :eek:

Riordan has always been a hanger-on.

In the Monkey-Heid Wonder Team he was never the best.

At the Tattie Dome he couldn't get a game.

Now he's back at the ***** Bowl and has hardly set the heather alight.

The boy is a loser.

Riordan has always been a hanger-on.

In the Monkey-Heid Wonder Team he was never the best.

At the Tattie Dome he couldn't get a game.

Now he's back at the ***** Bowl and has hardly set the heather alight.

The boy is a loser.

they are all losers. FACT! haha, i hate rat boy with a passion, cant tell u how glad i was he didnt sign for us. s*umbag, end of.

winston churchill
They were hardly world beaters when he was with them first time round were they?

Dunno where the optimism on their part came from tbh.

FTH.

Forever in our shadow.

another myth started by, tony lets all go to hampden sunday lunch time mowbray.

and lapped up by all the chavs on lochendwimbledon.net

generally speaking, the hobos normally seem content that their team never achieve anything meaningful... as long as they can continue to delude themselves with tales of how they play football "the way it should be played", flair football and all that pish.

right now they don't even have that little myth to fall back on.... which is nice.

Archived