Nade

Ryan Gosling

I expect people may disagree, but I thought that, from the moment Stewart got sent off, till his substitution, Nade was magnificent. Especially considering McCurry kept blowing for fouls when he breathed on someone.

Well done big fella.

I expect people may disagree, but I thought that, from the moment Stewart got sent off, till his substitution, Nade was magnificent. Especially considering McCurry kept blowing for fouls when he breathed on someone.

Well done big fella.

Agreed. Superb today. Well done Christian. keep it up.

How did Thomson & Wallace do today?

Both solid. Thomson looked much more confident with Robbie talking him through the game, and Wallace defended well today. He and Driver played left back at the same time!

Charlie-Brown
Both solid. Thomson looked much more confident with Robbie talking him through the game, and Wallace defended well today. He and Driver played left back at the same time!

So we doubled up at fullback? not surprising if we we're down to ten men and under the cosh......

Nade was excellent today and ran himself into the ground.

He got a well deserved standing ovation.

I agree.

Have not seen him put so much effort into a game before, he was tremendous today. If he continues to put in that effort he will be a handful for any SPL defence.

Looks like our once disinterested, lazy squad are coming on to a game, one by one.

Good news.

It's taken three years, mind, but it's good news.

Drylaw Hearts
I agree.

Have not seen him put so much effort into a game before, he was tremendous today. If he continues to put in that effort he will be a handful for any SPL defence.

He need a decent strike partner to take advantage of some of his great hold up play.

With Nade improving week on week, we don't need Clum back in January now, which is a relief.:runaway::653:

Nade was excellent today and ran himself into the ground.

He got a well deserved standing ovation.

And one of the most ludicrous bookings I've ever seen.

What I would say is that McCurry got it half right. Having (wrongly) penalised Nade about ten times he was right to book him for persistent fouling!

Drylaw Hearts

It was strange.

Although tbf with the amount of fouls given against him he should have had a booking earlier in the match.

McCurry had another nightmare.

Drylaw Hearts
What I would say is that McCurry got it half right. Having (wrongly) penalised Nade about ten times he was right to book him for persistent fouling!

Agreed.

thehibsareintheirbeds
He need a decent strike partner to take advantage of some of his great hold up play.

thats it in a nutshell....all his good work is around the box and from deep. he rarely gets into scoring positions. a penalty box striker alongside him and we'd be in business.

all that said, i thought he was absolutely phenomonal today and i'm certain we'd not have coped anywhere near as well second half without him. :)

so i'll raise the first of many glasses tonight to the big man.

Nade is playing as though the club genuinely means something to him, which is excellent to see.

Would be great to find an out and out striker to play along side him.

Guest jambomickey
Nade is playing as though the club genuinely means something to him, which is excellent to see.

Would be great to find an out and out striker to play along side him.

agree with that! nade needs a goal scorer beside him

Top effort from Nade today and he deserves the opportunity to have someone playing alongside him on Wednesday night. Hopefully he can get a goal soon to give him more belief in his ability in front of goal.

Top effort from Nade today and he deserves the opportunity to have someone playing alongside him on Wednesday night. Hopefully he can get a goal soon to give him more belief in his ability in front of goal.

Absolutely. He was superb today.

And it looks as if he was pleased to see me too.

IMG_1357edit.jpg

scott herbertson
Absolutely. He was superb today.

And it looks as if he was pleased to see me too.

IMG_1357edit.jpg

not sure who was pointing at who there, but I'd be worried if I was you!

Charlie-Brown
not sure who was pointing at who there, but I'd be worried if I was you!

Yes he's clearly a ball player.... :cheese:

glad nade is getting some recognition as I feel hes done well recently and worked hard however still has the lazy/fat tag slapped on him.

Just needs a few goals now.

Well done big fella.

Was'nt at the game today but credit where credit is due , the main problem with nade and so many players at hearts is the incosistency.

Charlie-Brown
glad nade is getting some recognition as I feel hes done well recently and worked hard however still has the lazy/fat tag slapped on him.

Just needs a few goals now.

He's a big gaylord who fancies leginten. :laugh:

listened on the radio and they said he had put in a shift and a half, i for one have said he will come good for us and hopefully he is starting that now improving every week

Johanes de Silentio

Very pleased for the big man - especially after some of the stick he has been getting - it's clear that he has ability, and he now appears to be motivated - well, he looks motivated in that picture anyhoo!

Well done, er...big man!

Romanov Stole My Pension

Nade was the hardest working player today. He doesn't always get credit for it, but he really does run his heart out. Especially on TV he seems like a lazy ******* when he's jogging for the ball, but no wonder he's shattered after the shift he puts in. He lost the ball quite a few times, but that's inevitable when he's up front on his own with little movement forward from the midfielders. It's unbelievable how well he holds the ball up.

Nade and Glen up front?

Nade to knock it down/hold it up then pass it to Glen to whack it in?

Gary Glen was one of the only highlights of last season. It would be criminal if we let his development stall.

It was strange.

Although tbf with the amount of fouls given against him he should have had a booking earlier in the match.

McCurry had another nightmare.

I thought he got booked for deliberate hand ball (when he controlled it with his chest) on the say-so of the linesman, one of the many ludicrous decisions against him. McCurry and his assistants were totally inept yesterday.

Totally agree. Wee Glen maybe? Looked good overlapping at the end of last season. We need smeone else as well to take the pressure off the boy as well.

Nades an awesome worker but really needs a goal under his belt, listened to some of the game yesterday and from what I heard he seemed to be having a belter.

Where is Gary Glen though?

He was tremendous at the end of the season last week but whats happened to him?

Something behind the scenes or something?

Archived