Makalamby subbed

Dr. Bapswent

I liked Alan Prestons quote about the Hibs defence

Said their distribution was nothing short of pathetic.....its just like watching Brazil :107years:

With Ma Calamity off, on came the young pretender mole face McNeil, what was his first duty, to pick the ball out the net.

These 2 have got to be the worst keepers in Britain they are both completely Rank Rotten.:clap:

Was Calamity injured or just awful?

Apparently McNeil has already been told he is leaving at the end of the season :(

Goldstone Wonder

Alan Preston made me laugh when he said that Gordon Marshall's the best keeper at Hibs... And he's 56.

Remnants of Standards
Alan Preston made me laugh when he said that Gordon Marshall's the best keeper at Hibs... And he's 56.

46 shurely?

winston churchill
With Ma Calamity off, on came the young pretender mole face McNeil, what was his first duty, to pick the ball out the net.

These 2 have got to be the worst keepers in Britain they are both completely Rank Rotten.:clap:

it looks like gordon marshall is doing a better job for hearts than his father ever did;)

easter rd is a jinx for keepers, no matter how good they were, as soon as they go to Hibs they look like frank spencer catching a bar of soap.

easter rd is a jinx for keepers, no matter how good they were, as soon as they go to Hibs they look like frank spencer catching a bar of soap.

yup

Brown, zibby, mcneil, maka and caig. I thought colgan was actually ok cause I can't remember him being as bad as those fuds. Anderson was decent for them too and leighton was a good keeper even though he gifted us 2 goals in one season :cool:

Also heard this Grof guy is also shan as fekc.

yup

Brown, zibby, mcneil, maka and caig. I thought colgan was actually ok cause I can't remember him being as bad as those fuds. Anderson was decent for them too and leighton was a good keeper even though he gifted us 2 goals in one season :cool:

Seen him pull off a masterclass off saves against us at a youth cup game at tynie. Hearts should have pumped them by 6 or 7 goals if it wasnt for his amazing goalkeeping.

On the other hand i have heard he is a bit of a tool out and about in the toon, Wears a belt with his name flashing on a small led screen when he is out on the bev, Wonder if Ratboy taught him everything he knows.

:107years:

Just thought I'd mention that I had a poker night last night and my hibee erse pal said that Hibs were the romantic club of Scotland!

:P

Just thought I'd mention that I had a poker night last night and my hibee erse pal said that Hibs were the romantic club of Scotland!

Did you give your mate a boot to the baws for the sheer gash that come out off his mouth.

What's fecking romantic about being absolutely useless for the last 30 years, singing songs about refugees and people dieing and being more bitter than the bitterest lemon known to man ?

Fecking Ramjets these people, each and every single one of them.

I remember reading an article with one of these nobs a few years backThe-Proclaimers-pop-group_66033.jpg

and one of them described Hibernian as the most romantic club in Scotland.

These peoples ideas of romanticism sure are diffierent from mine.

Tools.

winston churchill
Seen him pull off a masterclass off saves against us at a youth cup game at tynie. Hearts should have pumped them by 6 or 7 goals if it wasnt for his amazing goalkeeping.

On the other hand i have heard he is a bit of a tool out and about in the toon, Wears a belt with his name flashing on a small led screen when he is out on the bev, Wonder if Ratboy taught him everything he knows.

quality

a modern day kevin thomas.

i can still see him swanning around the rutland handing out his business card.

That is magic they lot really believe that what is romantic about heroin I wonder

My mate who is a Hibs season ticket holder said that watching Hibs is making his eyes bleed.

He might want to reconsider whatever chemicals he is ingesting! ;)

Used to see him out most weeks! ***** of the highest order!!

Guest juvehearts
yet we still couldn't beat them?!!??!?

:hobofish: :107years: 22 in a row, john robertson, wayne foster, paul hartley's hat-trick at hampden, dressing up as seats, not being able to Beat hearts in your back garden for 5 years, phil stamp, MDV, 5-1,4-0, 4-1, 16th may 1998, 04.04.06 ,23.06.06, having a manager with a monkey's heid, a square head & shrek! playing flair hoofball, re-signing a 25 goal a season striker who has scored 1 spl goal since his return, having a outfield player with 01, having more fans on the dole than any club in britian, for being forever the wee team, getting humped by barca at a empty rugby stadium.

GIRFU

Juve

portobellojambo1

The only thing I can up with which connects Hibs and romance is "getting shagged regularly".

I remember reading an article with one of these nobs a few years backThe-Proclaimers-pop-group_66033.jpg

and one of them described Hibernian as the most romantic club in Scotland.

These peoples ideas of romanticism sure are diffierent from mine.

Tools.

Can't wait to see their Sunshine on Leith play though.:wink:

yup

A few of my hibs mates have said he actually awrite and one for the future also sayed that he will could be better than gordon when he starts to get his game for the 1st team haha god the know feck all about football.

The only thing I can up with which connects Hibs and romance is "getting shagged regularly".

:bravo:

fester rd has been a graveyard for keepers for years, even kello caught the bug in the derby, about the only thing he did catch though.

A few of my hibs mates have said he actually awrite and one for the future also sayed that he will could be better than gordon when he starts to get his game for the 1st team haha god the know feck all about football.

I remember a youth cup game a few years ago, in which Jamie Mole, Driver and Matty Doherty ripped the hobos a new arsehole

Despite this Grof still walked the MOTM award, really looked a class act in the making, apparently he is a bit out of favour at hibs as he has made it clear he wants out ( apparently sings hearts and celtic songs on nights out etc) and tells anyone who will listen that hibs and everything to do with them is rotten :)

Definitly worth a cheeky wee contract offer:p

Your right about the jinx as they had an Austria keeper on trial last week who got injured his first day there and was sent back home.

I love Hibs goalies - giving us no end of amusement for years and years! :rofl:

there must be a clause in there contract where they have to feck up each each game haha

Wears a belt with his name flashing on a small led screen when he is out on the bev

OIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

:annoyed::raisehair::Icky::vangry:

Ma-kalambay is the same as every other hibs goalkeeper!

One decent save a season, and 713 balls ups!

:107years::hobofish::P

Archived