Training today

Seymour M Hersh

Even worse, I've no doubt that Zaliukas will walk straight back into the side next Wednesday evening.

Unfortunately that will likely be the case :(

I was up at uni today and was driving out from the library car park and saw that they were trainin on the grass pitches. Was then startled to see Korobochka standing on the pavement miles from the training but still watching with clipboard in hand. I had to suppress the urge to mount the pavement!

Seriously though what does this guy still do at the club? Anyone have any idea? In 4th year so have no time to go watch training, but other who go up, does he get involved in coaching?

I know BigH, but I sort of detest this modern day creation of a defensive midfielder, just another factor in why fitba is so negative nowadays.

A midfielder for me is a guy who was one of the best tacklers in the side,could make passes, get box to box and maybe chip in with a few goals.

Aye call me old fashioned but it is just another "made up" position for mediocre players and that is not just a dig at Kara - he is a honest enough player but with limited ability.

Now don't get me started about Bombscare, whether at CH or midfield:mad:

I totally agree with all of this. Karipidis has been getting credit the last few games as he has stepped out of midfield and moved forward, unfortunately, his tackling leaves a lot to be desired. Oh how we miss a real tackling midfielder.

I was up at uni today and was driving out from the library car park and saw that they were trainin on the grass pitches. Was then startled to see Korobochka standing on the pavement miles from the training but still watching with clipboard in hand. I had to suppress the urge to mount the pavement!

Seriously though what does this guy still do at the club? Anyone have any idea? In 4th year so have no time to go watch training, but other who go up, does he get involved in coaching?

Was he in casual gear?

As far as I saw, he did nothing in the time I was watching related to the training.

And you get lunch breaks in 4th year dont you? I do:p

Absolutely no question about it.

I'll be gobsmacked if he doesn't.

Zal can do no wrong with the coaching staff, so I expect us to start with 10 men rather than replace him!

Just seen team news and Eggy is indeed CH with Thomson RB - I am having a nervous breakdown already!!

Hopefully I will be wrong but i fear for us today.

Archived