Kingstons form is fine

Guest JamboRobbo

Guest JamboRobbo

according to Kingston.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/football/Hearts39-Kingston-hits-back-over.4671869.jp

Thats a relief. I'm away oot to celebrate how well he is playing. :P

Stop kidding yourself Larry. Pull your finger oot yer arse and start performing the way we all know you can, and you'll earn yourself your move.

Keep going threw the motions, and you'll be stuck with us come January.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

If Larry thinks he is playing well enough so far this season then i sincerely hope he doesnt go through a bad spell !!!

Good God,

almost 20,000 posts, do you do anything else with your life??

to be fair, he says its been ok, not great, just ok and there is room for improvement...........

Seymour M Hersh
"Kingston, who turned 28 today, admitted he's not firing on all cylinders just now, but he insisted he's still doing enough to merit a place in Laszlo's team."

I agree entirely.

Well considering it's a choice between him and Miko wide right I'd agree he is currently the better option of the two.

I think its great that he understands he must do better to keep his place in the team, and that he now knows that he is not an automatic choice:cool:

Good management IMO :eek:

Ok Larry, i'm convinced you deserve your ?15k weekly wage now...

Get your finger oot ya wee chancer and start earning your cash!!

another headline that doesnt actually match the content of the article???

does anyone actually read the whole articles before slamming the players in question?

"My form has been okay," he told the Evening News. "I've played ten games and scored one goal which is not bad. It's not at the top, but it's not too bad. There is definitely more to come from me and I am looking to improve."

He added: "I am fit for tomorrow. I will be very happy if I play because I've missed two games which is no good for me. I want to play in every game of the season. I'm fully fit and my injury has healed 100 per cent, so I am ready to start if I am selected."

Its just me I know, but I get real concerned when a Hearts player appears in the EEN saying he is ready, willing and able. It seems to quite often turn out the opposite, Pinilla and Beslija come to mind.:(

Guest JamboRobbo
another headline that doesnt actually match the content of the article???

does anyone actually read the whole articles before slamming the players in question?

"My form has been okay,"

For my part, I got that far before spitting coffee out on my computer screen.

And I'm not slamming the player in question. I just want him to stop kidding himself, get his finger out his arse, and start performing to a level which justifies his wages. I don't think thats an unreasonable expectation for a football supporter to have.

Thig Ar Latha

He has'nt been at his best this season, but I thought he played well at Easter Road. Controlled the ball, stopped, looked and passed the ball. It appeared to catch the Hibs players out every time. My view of the match was'nt great as I was in a Pub on holiday at the time, but on that occasion I thought he was looking more like the 'Old Larry'

What a complete non-story. I wonder if she even asked him about what he thinks about the many fans who think he hasn't been carrying his weight.

according to Kingston.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/football/Hearts39-Kingston-hits-back-over.4671869.jp

Thats a relief. I'm away oot to celebrate how well he is playing. :P

Stop kidding yourself Larry. Pull your finger oot yer arse and start performing the way we all know you can, and you'll earn yourself your move.

Keep going threw the motions, and you'll be stuck with us come January.

He also said "defeat is okay"

"I got new insoles for my boots".

Archived