Just met Czaba at Edinburgh Airport - big changes in January

Armadale Jambo

Armadale Jambo

Just met Czaba at the airport. On the blackberry at the moment and felt I had to post. Big changes in jan fellas

Guest gorgie kev
Just met Czaba at the airport. On the blackberry at the moment and felt I had to post. Big changes in jan fellas

What like he isn't going to be the manager for a start;)

Say What Again
Big changes in jan fellas

for example?

Did he tell you which Kaunas players we'd be getting?

OK spill the beans then mate :)

Why are you saying that there will be big changes ? :rolleyes:

Armadale Jambo

I'm confident he will be here in january from what he said. Great guy, spent 25 minutes discussing the old firm bias, referees in general.

Guest JamboRobbo

excellent. I'm away to get some money on us for the scottish cup this year, SPL next year, and CL final the year after.

After all, it's not like Csaba talks out his arse.

I'm confident he will be here in january from what he said. Great guy, spent 25 minutes discussing the old firm bias, referees in general.

Nice one but what big changes was he on about?

The Real Maroonblood

Great guy sh yte coach.

Big changes, Romanov will have a bigger say in team selection and the fax machine will be a new one.

So he has been brainwashed already!!!

spent 25 minutes discussing the old firm bias, referees in general.

That's not why we're pish though.

Buffalo Bill

Armadale Jambo

He is meeting with romanov to discuss getting shot of some players, you will be surprised how many

Guest JamboRobbo
Nice one but what big changes was he on about?

sounds like's he's gonna attempt to stop referees being so biased - that's what makes us lose games after all. Nothing to do with our ****ey players being ****e. :P

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
He is meeting with romanov to discuss getting shot of some players, you will be surprised how many

Are you going to give any info here or what?

These wee cryptic clues are annoying.

Guest JamboRobbo

I reckon Csaba will be surprised how many too, once Vlad tells him. :eek:

Aye, he'll be back to Uganda to replace Blobby most likely...

hope its not a frickin swap between them ;)

was he there for an interview? baggage handler maybe?

OK nice one, surprise me then? :rolleyes:

Armadale Jambo

He is on his way to copenhagen to take in a match between a danish and russian side and then meeting romanov in vilnius thereafter

You mean Romanov has called him to a meeting to tell him who he is getting shot of?

Either way, as long as choice are based on footballing ability NOT JUST on who costs less and who do as they are told....

Maybe we'll just get the rest of the Kaunas lads shipped over.

With the current credit situation, if we are to get rid of a number of players how do we replace them (ok kaunas?) but apart from that every club will be in the same situation and won't want to lose players for a pitance and won't want to pay much for replacements.

If alot of players are shipped i think we will struggle to replace the dross at the moment with any better?

Fine Scottish Wine

In all fairness, discussing these changes and getting Romanov/UBIG or the players in question to agree to them are totally different things. We probably need 5 or more new players and to do this we will undoubtedly need plenty to go, will they want to go will Romanov/UBIG want them to go or more to the point will anyone be willing to buy them or even pay them the equivalent of their current salaries if we let them go for free.

Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Guest JamboRobbo

Maybe we'll just get the rest of the Kaunas lads shipped over.

if there's any left that we haven't already tried, thats a great idea. I'm sure the ones we didn't bother to take before are amazing players, and will take the SPL by storm.

sounds like's he's gonna attempt to stop referees being so biased - that's what makes us lose games after all. Nothing to do with our ****ey players being ****e. :P

Im still hoping come Jan they will pump out about 10 numptys buy in 2 or 3 quality players and introduce a number of our youth team to the first team :cool:

The only way forward from here IMO :eek: So OP am I close ? spill it :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
Im still hoping come Jan they will pump out about 10 numptys buy in 2 or 3 quality players and introduce a number of our youth team to the first team :cool:

I'm sure they will. Just like they did last january and the january before. :)

Am I the only one who doesn't really believe anything that comes out of Csaba mouth?

Also how many times, nudge, nudge, wink, wink that big changes are going to happen and things will improve?

Maybe there will be big changes, however, I don't think Csaba has a big say on what changes and I don't neceessarily think they will be for the better. We'll probably end up fielding Kaunas reserve team!

Agreed.

I don't think that Laszlo has enough say on the prospective "changes" to give me enough optimism. Also, you are correct in pointing out that we have heard this all before, unfortunately it actually happened once, we spent a fortune on garbage players.

MackaysCentreSpot

And he decided to tell you all of this.

A complete stranger and Csaba Lazslo decides to discuss club business with you.

So come on tell us how many and you will see if we are surprised.

I'm sure they will. Just like they did last january and the january before. :)

Not enough pumping, not good enough signings and not enough youth coming through :P

How many?

1 ?

11 ?

:rolleyes:

I''ll judge Csaba on his Ferencvaros team we saw a few years back because that really was a team he built. Much more solid than most Hearts teams of recent memory (i.e. since the traitors left us).

Not fair for us to judge him here until he's at least one proper transfer window. I'm right behind him.

I'm surprised, though, that he did not name names of who's in and who's out at an airport meeting.

Am I the only one who doesn't really believe anything that comes out of Csaba mouth?

Also how many times, nudge, nudge, wink, wink that big changes are going to happen and things will improve?

Maybe there will be big changes, however, I don't think Csaba has a big say on what changes and I don't neceessarily think they will be for the better. We'll probably end up fielding Kaunas reserve team!

I wouldn't jest my Lord, they're probably of the same level as our current imposters:p

No names I'm afraid guys. 7 out and 4 quality guys in

You wont name names or he didnt?

Just wana know how many Liths hes punting, for me thats a telling sign :rolleyes:

MackaysCentreSpot
No names I'm afraid guys. 7 out and 4 quality guys in

Sorry but this is a non story really then. Come on shouting about big changes and thats all you got.

Yep,agree,huge changes,something almost everyone in football will see,

It'll be 2009.

Armadale Jambo
I think this is a wind up.

He's away to take in a match up in Copehganen, against a Russian and Danish side. Whose that as surely it would be a CL game?

I'm not going to justify it to you. Czaba is on a bmi flight to copenhagen at the moment. Believe what you want

I'm not going to justify it to you. Czaba is on a bmi flight to copenhagen at the moment. Believe what you want

Is he going to read more Hans Christian Andersen book's for his next interview.

Armadale Jambo
You wont name names or he didnt?

Just wana know how many Liths hes punting, for me thats a telling sign :rolleyes:

Sorry he never named names

Archived