JKB King of the Punters

Statto

This was started on okb, we will continue it here and everyone is able to

enter at anytime.

For those that haven't seen it before, you just post 2 teams that you think

will win at the weekend.

The same table will (unfortunately for me) be carried over and used from now.

I am going for;

West Brom and

Falkirk

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Say What Again

NOOOOOO!!! not the same table :(

Glad the King of the Punters name has stayed though. The only thing I've done right in the entire comp. :mad:

Good on you for keeping this going JB.

This weeks losers to follow......

This weeks losers..... By the way did I miss last weeks?? I was at the lakeside all week and when I returned I couldnt work a computer!!!

Any way here you go.

Arsenal Leeds

I've sent a PM to all the original players;

The table is....

going to be posted in 1 minute while I try and find it.

An incredible amount of losses.

Especially when you consider you are trying to pick 2 teams out of about 65 games = 130 teams and most of us cant pick 2:eek:

OK.

Chelsea

Hearts/Hibs DRAW

haha go on... thought about chelski but havent they got a fair few players out? I'm only above you because I took a week out lol.

For the first time I'm going to put a real life bet on using the form and who everyone has picked this week, I'm going for Motherwell, East Fife, Manchester City and I'll add Falkirk in there for the price (I think I'll regret Falkirk).

131/16 = just over 8/1, I'll put ?10 on that.

For the first time I'm going to put a real life bet on using the form and who everyone has picked this week, I'm going for Motherwell, East Fife, Manchester City and I'll add Falkirk in there for the price (I think I'll regret Falkirk).

131/16 = just over 8/1, I'll put ?10 on that.

How have you decided on what to lay? Have you taken the most successful posters bets or just the most common?

How have you decided on what to lay? Have you taken the most successful posters bets or just the most common?

hoody is near the top so I picked his 2, rossi and stella j have both had 3 wins between them in the last 5 and both said motherwell as one of their teams and I just think Falkirk will win and they are one of my teams (that is why I may regret having them).

If it was the most common teams I was picking it would be Man City, Hearts and Motherwell @ 17/2 who have all been picked at least a couple of times each.

hoody is near the top so I picked his 2, rossi and stella j have both had 3 wins between them in the last 5 and both said motherwell as one of their teams and I just think Falkirk will win and they are one of my teams (that is why I may regret having them).

If it was the most common teams I was picking it would be Man City, Hearts and Motherwell @ 17/2 who have all been picked at least a couple of times each.

Quite interesting.....

This weeks losers..... By the way did I miss last weeks?? I was at the lakeside all week and when I returned I couldnt work a computer!!!

Any way here you go.

Arsenal Leeds

haha baws.

well i wouldnt trust me again. I put a few lines on and got a winner (spurs, chelsea, man u, arsenal and portsmouth) but motherwell cost me a fair bit.

bet of the day - hearts to get more bookings than hibs 23/20 on hills. only just mind you but you know what ref's are like with us ;)

I was away last week and missed the PM re the thread, so.........

For this Saturday, Arsenal and Southampton

Havant & Waterlooville and .....

Yeah right! Although the 80/1 would probably give me enough points to have this tourny wrapped up!

Aston Villa and Leeds

Archived