Would you accept Robinson back...

Jambotommy

you either implying it or you're not. As I was living in London, I wasn't actively involved. I donated 500 pounds and I flew up specially for the march.

well done honest... but what are you doing now .

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JamboRobbo
well done honest... but what are you doing now .

going to games as a ST holder and posting my opinion on here. I don't think thats unreasonable.

Look, I don't think Pieman is the answer. All I'm really saying is, if he was the best option, we shouldn't cut off our nose to spite our face (i.e. let hatred of Pieman cloud our judgement of what is best for HMFC).

going to games as a ST holder and posting my opinion on here. I don't think thats unreasonable.

Look, I don't think Pieman is the answer. All I'm really saying is, if he was the best option, we shouldn't cut off our nose to spite our face (i.e. let hatred of Pieman cloud our judgement of what is best for HMFC).

JR thats not going to change anything

Guest JamboRobbo
JR thats not going to change anything

I know, but I honestly don't think there is anything I can do that would change anything. If there was something I could do that I thought would help, I would. I did in the past when I went along to meetings for JKB, and after it all panned out, nothing seems to have changed.

I don't know what there is I could do, or I would. Any suggestiongs?

Seriously mate...take a chill pill.

No need for that whatsoever.

What response were you looking for? Obviously not an honest answer:cool:

THE PIEMAN AND THATCHER ARE THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE IVE "HATED" IN MY LIFE!!!

I know, but I honestly don't think there is anything I can do that would change anything. If there was something I could do that I thought would help, I would. I did in the past when I went along to meetings for JKB, and after it all panned out, nothing seems to have changed.

I don't know what there is I could do, or I would. Any suggestiongs?

i hear the fans forum needs people who love the club and will keep there promise to the fans thats could be your way into the club with others like shuan , drylaw. and others be someone we can relate to a face. real name the FF has the greatest chance for a united supporters club that speaks for every hearts fan. (small groups are easier to please) and people at the top like that

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY

That man is responsible for the mess we are now in and we would have already have gone bust if he was in charge.

...if he were to buy out Romanov ??? :eek:

I would. :o

This could be an interesting thread...

(stands back as I light the fuse)

:)

that's because your no friend of the hearts.

all robinson did was ruin hearts and just about put us out of business.

what planet do you live on, starting a thread that is so disrespectful to all jambos.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yet again, Hearts fans start historical revisionism over their club owners.

Early 90's: Mercer must go - Robinson and Deans welcomed with open arms

Late 90's/Early 00's: Maybe Mercer wasn't that bad at all. I wish he'd come back

Mid 00's: Robinson must go - Romanov is the saviour

Anyone sensing a pattern here? :rolleyes:

Yet again, Hearts fans start historical revisionism over their club owners.

Early 90's: Mercer must go - Robinson and Deans welcomed with open arms

Late 90's/Early 00's: Maybe Mercer wasn't that bad at all. I wish he'd come back

Mid 00's: Robinson must go - Romanov is the saviour

Anyone sensing a pattern here? :rolleyes:

Each owner we get is worse than the one before?

Do I win the ?5?

that's because your no friend of the hearts.

Ok then.37 years of love for HMFC is clearly not enough.I'm sorry.

all robinson did was ruin hearts and just about put us out of business.

In fairness you could be right.At least Vlad should finish things off for good now.

what planet do you live on, starting a thread that is so disrespectful to all jambos

Ok.If I have offended anyone, this was not my aim.

I apologise to each and every one of you.

I will go now and never return...Good day to you..

The Old Tolbooth
You see,what CPR did was build us a stadium,tried his hardest to give us very very good players,an academy,league and cup success,european football every second season,in return he wanted fans to turn up on a regular basis 15-16'000 per home game would have done.

He speculated to accumulate,it didn't pay of for him,he didn't have the financial clout,the bank wanted their money,IMO he panicked and tried to sell so as not to go into administration.

Our dept was ?18m or so,3 years later under uncle Vlad our debt had risen to near ?40 for a cup win and a wee shot at CL football,no stands,no academy,now worse players,and no spirit,tell me who's worse.

Not much in it to be honest, they're both criminals, but like someone else said earlier in the thread, your giving pieman wayyyyy too much credit when Mercr was the one to put a lot of wheels in motion.

Not much in it to be honest, they're both criminals, but like someone else said earlier in the thread, your giving pieman wayyyyy too much credit when Mercr was the one to put a lot of wheels in motion.

Agreed mate.

We always seem to have shady characters running our club.

My biggest concern is, this one is in hiding, and at least Wallace Mercer and Robinson never hid.

I still cannot believe there are people who still have a lot of anger at Wallace...had it not been for him, we would have been finished 28 years ago, or worse, had that tart Waugh running us.

Agreed mate.

We always seem to have shady characters running our club.

My biggest concern is, this one is in hiding, and at least Wallace Mercer and Robinson never hid.

I still cannot believe there are people who still have a lot of anger at Wallace...had it not been for him, we would have been finished 28 years ago, or worse, had that tart Waugh running us.

There was nothing shady at all about Robinson.

The man was a greedy liar and everyone knew that.

Nothing he said was ever believed anyway as everyone knew what his real motives were = ????.

There was nothing shady at all about Robinson.

The man was a greedy liar and everyone knew that.

Nothing he said was ever believed anyway as everyone knew what his real motives were = ????.

I think you could call sending an 'In Confidence' Working Party memo to a Weegie journalist with a note saying 'This proves Foulkes is a liar' - might fall into the 'shady' category!

Unfortunately for him, the WP meeting was actually cancelled that night and the only person who actually had a copy of the aforementioned memo was.............you guessed it!

Columbo never took too long solving the case. :rolleyes:

i cant believe any hearts man would want the fat rat back,totally unbelievable,we were selling our stadium to cala,we had a short term deal to go to murrayfield,the banks were on our backs,i wish romanov would sell up,but at least we still have a home to bargain over,hopefully as the colonel stated there is someone sniffing about,but at least we have some hope,under that fat piece of sh$t we were almost dead.still hate the man us much as i did back then.

Dont want him back as he banned Union Flags from Tynecastle:( No things might be bad but not as bad as them days. Member the protests close to riots as we struggled to save the club.

i cant believe any hearts man would want the fat rat back,totally unbelievable,we were selling our stadium to cala,we had a short term deal to go to murrayfield,the banks were on our backs,i wish romanov would sell up,but at least we still have a home to bargain over,hopefully as the colonel stated there is someone sniffing about,but at least we have some hope,under that fat piece of sh$t we were almost dead.still hate the man us much as i did back then.

Im wi you on that one,as well you know;)

Dont want him back as he banned Union Flags from Tynecastle:( No things might be bad but not as bad as them days. Member the protests close to riots as we struggled to save the club.

I knew he had one or two redeeming features.

Archived