Gary Glen- have i been living under a rock? WHERE IS HE?

Scotland

Carl Weathers
Where is he... I seem to have missed where he went to?

Is he still with hearts?

If he is, we need him back.

I think Csaba said that he needs to improve his attitude.

Whatever that means...

According to Csaba, the world authority on great strikers, Glen has been acting like Maradona since signing a contract.

Maradona? That'll do for me, billy big time or not, he scores goals!!

Susie-Jambo-66

He played last Tuesday at the reserve game against The Hobos.

He looked good ( better than Mole or Makela )

Hope he gets a game tomorrow against Aberdeen.

:av-1001:

Johanes de Silentio

First he was injured, then ill, then we hear the lad's got a bad attitude - I'd like to see him in the team.

Is GG the next Paul McMullan?

According to Csaba, the world authority on great strikers, Glen has been acting like Maradona since signing a contract.

Maradona? That'll do for me, billy big time or not, he scores goals!!

Yup,the guy can see a good striker by the way.

Our 3 main strikers now,Nade,Tullberg,and Mole have between them only scored 35 goals in 197 top team games,some fecking record eh.

To put it in perspective Paul Hartley scored more goals in less games for Hearts than those 3 top strikers have scored in their entire careers.

I was discussing this with a guy at my work today - he said he'd heard that Gary Glen (allegedly) has an attitude problem......he can, however score goals.

As far as I'm concerned, Gary Glen could spend his spare time kicking puppies, kittens, and disadvantage immigrant children.......if, however, he solves our striking problem (if he scores twice, he's already improved things) then I honestly couldn't care about what he does off the pitch!

He was gash in the reserves last week. Gary Glen is not the answer.

He wasn't gash but he didn't play particularly well either.

Don't understand the massive hype on here. Gary Glen is a good footballer with potential but that's just what he's got - potential.

He will not solve our goalscoring problems.

Jam Tarts 1874
He was gash in the reserves last week. Gary Glen is not the answer.

Not sure gash is the right word to descrive Glen's performances for the reserves so far this season. You have to remember that Csaba did not see the two game that Glen scored in towards the end of last season, Casba has no alternative but to judge Glen on what Csaba himself sees.

You can't say that Csaba does not have a good eye, he has made Karipidis look like a much better player by playing him in a different role for instance, as well as getting Bruno straight into the team as soon as he was fit. Some people are just far too impatient, I put this impatience down to only supporting Hearts from 2005 onwards.

Archived