Song directed at Scott Brown today .

Better call Saul

If you go to a football match, you should expect to hear things you don't like. Deal with it, or do one. Simple. You obviously don't have a problem with 3500 people singing pro IRA songs, otherwise you'd have started a thread about it, or mentioned your 'disgust' regarding it on this one. You're obviously selective about what upsets you, and what doesn't.

Priceless...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact no one else has confirmed hearing it is quite suspicous

Can anyone confirm hearing this song other than the OP?

If you go to a football match, you should expect to hear things you don't like. Deal with it, or do one. Simple. You obviously don't have a problem with 3500 people singing pro IRA songs, otherwise you'd have started a thread about it, or mentioned your 'disgust' regarding it on this one. You're obviously selective about what upsets you, and what doesn't.

:biggrin:

It's nice that you're paying such close attention to what I do and don't post, Tucker. My views on pro-IRA songs are irrelevant to this particular thread which is why they haven't been mentioned, some of us try to stick to the topic you see.

Anyway, what they do is of far less interest to me than how our own fans behave. If you're fine with this sort of thing, suit yourself...you clearly have a higher tolerance level for cretins than most.

Utter pish.

Dont thank me.

Nelly Terraces
:biggrin:

It's nice that you're paying such close attention to what I do and don't post, Tucker. My views on pro-IRA songs are irrelevant to this particular thread which is why they haven't been mentioned, some of us try to stick to the topic you see.

Anyway, what they do is of far less interest to me than how our own fans behave. If you're fine with this sort of thing, suit yourself...you clearly have a higher tolerance level for cretins than most.

No, I couldn't give a toss about you, silly. I just don't feel the need to come onto a football messageboard and try and extole my trite, and faux 'disgust' as to what people may, or may not have said at a game. Don't worry though, sure MOD EDIT will be along in a minute to back you up though. Then you can be united in your sham like abhorrence at what the naughty men do at football matches.

Goodnight.

No, I couldn't give a toss about you, silly. I just don't feel the need to come onto a football messageboard and try and extole my trite, and faux 'disgust' as to what people may, or may not have said at a game. Don't worry though, sure ... will be along in a minute to back you up though. Then you can be united in your sham like abhorrence at what the naughty men do at football matches.

Goodnight.

May you dream of pink fluffy bunny rabbits, and of stadiums full of real men chanting your favourite songs at the tops of their voices.

No, I couldn't give a toss about you, silly. I just don't feel the need to come onto a football messageboard and try and extole my trite, and faux 'disgust' as to what people may, or may not have said at a game. Don't worry though, sure ... will be along in a minute to back you up though. Then you can be united in your sham like abhorrence at what the naughty men do at football matches.

Goodnight.

I can only imagine what it must be like to be so ignorant to actually convince myself of such delusions.

Goodnight.

Ah, my trite and faux disgust? You must know me so well.

Sorry to disappoint....but if you're hoping someone will be impressed by your 'get me I'm a radge' routine, I'm sure there's a bus shelter full of teenagers somewhere who'd lap it up.

:)

Utterly bizarre..I hope youre burst or on something... Incredible amount of bollocks from you on this thread.

Hey its fitba we can say what we want about anything!!...mentalist.

Oops I meant to quote Tucker Jenkins...

My Hearts supporting "Mate" confirmed to me that abuse was indeed directed at Scott Brown, regarding his Dead Sister.

God Al*****ng, Mighty. Are you really proud?

A 21 year old, (only just) lovely wee girl dies of cancer, and you have an element who find it funny?

I Despair. :sad:

to be honest, nope

I was in 'N' and i didn't hear anything of the sort?

If it was sung though, then that is absolutely disgusting. Really low.

Same thing happened regarding Mowbray's wife.

TBH, I knew the answer...........I know that the majority of Hearts fans are decent, football people. (coming from a reptile) However, the TM song was a Hearts first too, root them out. All clubs have rh`s, but you guys seem to dig it up first. And hurt the hardest. You do.

It seems to be a fashion, to be thinking the most hurtful/hateful chants are funny. Why is this?

It goes Waaaaaaay beyond "Gay" slurs etc.

I sometimes just don`t get you guys. :sad:

Not true at all, you may just feel that way because hobos are most often on the receiving end. Hibbies have done their fair share of rotten things. Not that this matters, it doesn't detract from the fact that this was just disgusting behaviour.

And this isn't 'us guys', this is a small band of morons. Not your bog standard Hearts supporter.

TBH, I knew the answer...........I know that the majority of Hearts fans are decent, football people. (coming from a reptile) However, the TM song was a Hearts first too, root them out. All clubs have rh`s, but you guys seem to dig it up first. And hurt the hardest. You do.

It seems to be a fashion, to be thinking the most hurtful/hateful chants are funny. Why is this?

It goes Waaaaaaay beyond "Gay" slurs etc.

i never said or have said anything about scott brown or his sister, but tony mowbray does have a monkey's heid tho'.

Know Scott Brown through a friend who used to play football with him. Brown is actually a decent guy, even if he wasn't songs about his sister are horrendous, anyone who sings that nonsense has obviously never had to deal with a tragedy like that.

Every team has idiotic supporters. Not much you can do about it.

These people are not idiots, they are ****, the lowest of the low and an embarassment to our club

God Al*****ng, Mighty. Are you really proud?

Take a look at this thread. What do you think? A whole one person has tried to justify it, with it being condemned by everyone else.

Songs like this are totally out of order. There are other songs which take abuse on here which I think are fair enough, but there's no justification for this (if true, as I didn't actually hear it, despite sitting in Section N).

Because Hibs fans have never done anything similar, have they?

Take a look at this thread. What do you think? A whole one person has tried to justify it, with it being condemned by everyone else.

Songs like this are totally out of order. There are other songs which take abuse on here which I think are fair enough, but there's no justification for this (if true, as I didn't actually hear it, despite sitting in Section N).

Because Hibs fans have never done anything similar, have they?

I agree with Makween:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hobo in moral high ground shocker:eek::eek:

You won't find a thread like this on a Ceptic fan messageboard regarding a large percentage of their vile support singing pro IRA songs.

Stop beating yourselves up about it. The real issue is how sh*t our team is.

Could not care less about Celtic, I do care when OUR fans blacken the name of the club by singing these ****my songs.

Better call Saul
The fact no one else has confirmed hearing it is quite suspicous

Can anyone confirm hearing this song other than the OP?

I would have hoped some others might have posted that they hard heard this also , but it was

sang no question about it , albeit not for very long.

where you get the quite suspicous part from Saddens me.

certain games mean you get a load of "regularly unseen" fans coming through the doors.

there were a number of knuckle draggers in the ground yesterday... and not just in the Roseburn.

certain games mean you get a load of "regularly unseen" fans coming through the doors.

there were a number of knuckle draggers in the ground yesterday... and not just in the Roseburn.

Balls Tbh

the people who sing these songs are the ones there each and every week, I could easily identify 5-10 fans through sight who attend all the games and would be prime suspects in this sort of singing.

The hardcore of the bigots are also the hardcore fans and its just celtic, hibs and rangers bring out their absolute worse as opposed to the diet bigotry

The people who took part in this disgusting chant are **** of the highest order. Strange how it always seems to be the same area of the ground that these complaints are made though.

I hope those involved never lose someone close to them to cancer. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, never mind some footballer who I don't even know.

Maybe some folk shouln't visit the pubs before games if a few shandies makes you sing bile like that.

Did anyone hear this other then the OP?

Why not pass their seat and row positions onto the club? Telling tales on people is not fun but guys like this deserve no better.

Guest juvehearts

we all know why we hate scot brown because he is a good footballer who played for our rivals.

that is as far as it goes!

to sing, actually SING about a 21yr old DYING over cancer is talking it so far over the line that the name(s) should be handed over to HMFC & these people banned from tynecastle.

I agree football banter is good for the game but checks & ballances should be in place & that is unforgiveiable what was sung & should be weeded out at every cost.

i just hope he never heard it.

Juve

Did anyone hear this other then the OP?

Why not pass their seat and row positions onto the club? Telling tales on people is not fun but guys like this deserve no better.

I heard it a few rows behind me. However, believe it or not, I didn't know Scott Brown's sister had died in such a way and thought they were singing about taking his sister to bed rather than her being dead. Honestly, that's what I thought.

It was sung once for about two seconds by five to ten people. I could barely make it out.

Balls Tbh

the people who sing these songs are the ones there each and every week, I could easily identify 5-10 fans through sight who attend all the games and would be prime suspects in this sort of singing.

The hardcore of the bigots are also the hardcore fans and its just celtic, hibs and rangers bring out their absolute worse as opposed to the diet bigotry

are you after a prize for biggot spotting ?

if you can identify 5-10 regulars - stop sitting on your hands and report it instead of telling people on here...

my point was - there were randoms in my section who were knuckle draggers and didn't wait till the start of the game to get on the billy boys bandwaggon.

unrequired, unwanted and unintelligent.

The singing was just behind where I sit (or at least it sounded like it was), (bottom of section N) and looking around during the ten or so seconds that it was going on, the vast majority of people had the "nah, that's out of order" expression all over their faces. These things will happen because sadly, not everyone has a conscience, but at least it was plainly obvious that the majority didn't agree.

In the Second half in Section N lower 10 Lads werer Mocking Scott at the recent Loss of his sister:sad:

I would just like to say you are without doubt no better than that west coast lot today with some of their songs .

I Dont like that Scott Brown much and he gets some pelters from me most of the time , But who could lower themselves to have a Jibb at someone over their tragic loss .

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

You are disgrace :mad:

Total disgrace to mock this lovely lassie,who was a good friend of my sisters.

I hope these clowns are ashamed of themselves:mad:

The singing was just behind where I sit (or at least it sounded like it was), (bottom of section N) and looking around during the ten or so seconds that it was going on, the vast majority of people had the "nah, that's out of order" expression all over their faces. These things will happen because sadly, not everyone has a conscience, but at least it was plainly obvious that the majority didn't agree.

Surely someone knows where these neds were sitting, the club needs to trace and ban the lowlife

Surely someone knows where these neds were sitting, the club needs to trace and ban the lowlife

And boot the ****** out of them for good measure...****balls:mad:

And boot the ****** out of them for good measure...****balls:mad:

Yeah I would love to put them in front of Scott Brown and his family, in a wee dark field somehere in the middle of nowhere

I heard it sung too, however I was in Section G. It's an absolutely deplorable song and wasn't the only idiotic song I heard yesterday.

Malcolm Tucker

As much as we dislike Scott Brown, that is just completely ****ing wrong.

Saying you should expect to hear these sorts of things at football games is absolute s***e. Yes, you will hear offensive songs. Yes, you may disagree with the lyrics of said song. However, singing about a cancer victim is way beyond any sort of 'line' in my books. Just completely wrong, especially seeing as Brown has done nothing to us other than be a good footballer playing for our city rivals, then moving to one of our other biggest rivals.

These s**m should just get the **** away from OUR football club. Lowlives.

Every time we play Celtic, guys that you have never seen before in your area seem to appear.

The one yesterday in Sec E lower, back row, was shouting "Bead rattling ^^^^s" at every opportunity. I bet half of their team aren't even catholic but it doesn't seem to stop these half-wits shouting a load of rubbish.

To be honest I didn't see who did the singing but it sounded fairly close (within the bottom section) and finger pointing without knowing for sure is never a good thing.

On a separate note, I've noticed this the last few times we've played Celtic and Hibs, the number of kids with rather choice flags kicking about. I saw one wee nyaff with a Northern Ireland flag drapped over his shoulders, all teeth braces and acne. Couldn't have been older than 16 and probably has NO IDEA what he's doing. I also saw one lad (13ish maybe) getting his Union Jack pulled off him and told to sit down and shut up by some of the older fans around him. Is it just me or are most of the offenders just unaware of what their doing and just "doing it for a laugh"? Naivety is never an excuse in my mind.

Better call Saul
To be honest I didn't see who did the singing but it sounded fairly close (within the bottom section) and finger pointing without knowing for sure is never a good thing.

On a separate note, I've noticed this the last few times we've played Celtic and Hibs, the number of kids with rather choice flags kicking about. I saw one wee nyaff with a Northern Ireland flag drapped over his shoulders, all teeth braces and acne. Couldn't have been older than 16 and probably has NO IDEA what he's doing. I also saw one lad (13ish maybe) getting his Union Jack pulled off him and told to sit down and shut up by some of the older fans around him. Is it just me or are most of the offenders just unaware of what their doing and just "doing it for a laugh"? Naivety is never an excuse in my mind.

Thats just it !! half of them dont know

Agree totally.

Banter is banter, rejoicing in someone else losing a member of their family is sick, it is as low as you can get.

What he said.

Thats just it !! half of them dont know

It's a subject that's come up a couple of times at the last few games like this. I know I've gone off on a bit of a tangent with this one but it's been some of the younger fans that are the culprits.

I also noticed that the police contingent in the corner of the main stand were actually filming our section while this was going on (and during the start of the match, although it wasn't pointed out to me until half time).

Like a lot of folk I lost my father to cancer. After seeing him beat it once only for it to come back 7 or 8 years later and have to nurse him through his last mortal days, I personally, although being a rather little petite type woman, would not say no to a couple of minutes with one of these scrotes.

Can't believe people would sing that about his sister, it really is disgusting. There were a couple of songs yesterday I didn't agree with, but there will always be people who want to sing songs like that, unfortunately.

Just the part about the flags, there was a young guy in front of us yesterday who had a union jack, he has the same jacket as my brother, so as we are walking to the car, a nice Celtic supporter decided to start calling my brother a loyalist pr*ck, how he saw him with his union jack, when I tried to tell him we were in the row behind, I was told to shut up. I just don't understand young guys taking flags like this to Hearts game, we don't want to be known as "mini huns" we are Jambos!

You won't find a thread like this on a Ceptic fan messageboard regarding a large percentage of their vile support singing pro IRA songs.

and if this was your sister you would feel the same, some fans just take it to far this is not banter its just sick

I usually agree with you and your non pc posts but have a word eh. **** me, we have to draw the line somewhere. Anyone singing a song about Scott Brown losing his sister should be strung up. It's ferkin disgusting that anyone would sing about that. We lost a friend who was 21 and a season ticket holder at Tynecastle last year to cancer and to think that people are singing songs about anyone dieing at such a young age is quite simply disgusting.

If any of the comedians singing it are reading this, Have a word with yourselves eh? Lowlife ****.

There are too many empty headed cretins in the world. Aside from the unbelievably sick song about Brown's sister, I saw one guy accompanying his version of 'Who S***ed all the boys' with mock sex actions. That's right, the boy was actually 'bantering' about paedophilia by miming raping a kid.

Our society, not Hearts, has some serious social issues.

Balls Tbh

Strange you made that comment.Rumour has that they missed these knuckle draggers and threw someday who looked like you from section G yesterday? Any comment

Archived