Song directed at Scott Brown today .

Better call Saul

Better call Saul

In the Second half in Section N lower 10 Lads werer Mocking Scott at the recent Loss of his sister:sad:

I would just like to say you are without doubt no better than that west coast lot today with some of their songs .

I Dont like that Scott Brown much and he gets some pelters from me most of the time , But who could lower themselves to have a Jibb at someone over their tragic loss .

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

You are disgrace :mad:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Second half in Section N lower 10 Lads werer Mocking Scott at the recent Loss of his sister:sad:

I would just like to say you are without doubt no better than that west coast lot today with some of their songs .

I Dont like that Scott Brown much and he gets some pelters from me most of the time , But who could lower themselves to have a Jibb at someone over their tragic loss .

Agreed.

totally unacceptable. utterly contrary to what heart of midlothian fc is about.

culprits... go stick your wee heids in a bucket of vipers.

I was in 'N' and i didn't hear anything of the sort?

If it was sung though, then that is absolutely disgusting. Really low.

Generic Username

Wasn't it cancer or something equally as horrific she died of?

It's a sad day when people get their kicks from that.

I can't believe anyone would go so low. No way..

I heard the same song Boo, not at the game though, this was in the pub afterwards.

There are people on here who would be quick to complain if the shoe were on the other foot. Disgusting behaviour and simply not banter...Neither is the "who shagged all the boys?" nonsense...TBH we are a bit unimaginative in the sla.gging stakes...

Wasn't it cancer or something equally as horrific she died of?

It's a sad day when people get their kicks from that.

Aye, skin cancer, aged 21. As you say, a sad day.

Nucky Thompson
I heard the same song Boo, not at the game though, this was in the pub afterwards.
I feel sick then:sad:

Doctor FinnBarr

Robbos by any chance?

:eek:

There are people on here who would be quick to complain if the shoe were on the other foot. Disgusting behaviour and simply not banter...Neither is the "who shagged all the boys?" nonsense...TBH we are a bit unimaginative in the sla.gging stakes...

Don't turn this into a debate about the 'Who shagged all the boys?' song, that song is absolutely fine in my eyes, no problem at all.

A song about Brown's sister is vomit-enducing and i cannot believe people even sunk that low. Absolutely horrible.

Better call Saul
I was in 'N' and i didn't hear anything of the sort?

If it was sung though, then that is absolutely disgusting. Really low.

Section N is a fair size and it would have been easy to have missed it as they only sand it for about 10 seconds whilst Brown was close by .

The singing was Just as you come up the stairs from the pie counter a few rows down .

portobellojambo1

Agree totally.

Banter is banter, rejoicing in someone else losing a member of their family is sick, it is as low as you can get.

Section N is a fair size and it would have been easy to have missed it as they only sand it for about 10 seconds whilst Brown was close by .

The singing was Just as you come up the stairs from the pie counter a few rows down .

No problem mate, I wasn't saying it hadn't happened.

I find that deplorable. I have lost several family members, most notably my father, to cancer. Anyone mocking the death of a 21 year old lassie should have a long hard look at themselves.

Better call Saul

I find that deplorable. I have lost several family members, most notably my father, to cancer. Anyone mocking the death of a 21 year old lassie should have a long hard look at themselves.

Aye !!! no worrys

Nucky Thompson

Agree. I hate the mhanks with a vengence but that just fecks me right off anyone singing that:mad:

Don't turn this into a debate about the 'Who shagged all the boys?' song, that song is absolutely fine in my eyes, no problem at all.

A song about Brown's sister is vomit-enducing and i cannot believe people even sunk that low. Absolutely horrible.

er, riiiiiight...not sure how you draw that particular line but anyways...

er, riiiiiight...not sure how you draw that particular line but anyways...

Again, not going to debate it.

Nothing wrong with singing it.

Note for mod4: edited after i'd read the PM. :-)

The Real Maroonblood

Nothing wrong with singing 'who shagged all the boys'.

MOD EDIT

Nothing wrong with singing 'who shagged all the boys'.

Was it not clear that I wasn't asking you to debate it?

No one should have to put up with that. We have some idiots in our support.

Every team has idiotic supporters. Not much you can do about it.

Every team has idiotic supporters. Not much you can do about it.

That is a pretty depressing statement to make.

A bit like saying there will always be murderers and rapists. Not much you can do about it. True but something to aim for.

That is a pretty depressing statement to make.

A bit like saying there will always be murderers and rapists. Not much you can do about it. True but something to aim for.

Perhaps, but while society can try to do all it can to deter and prevent the crimes of murder or rape, there's nothing we can do about idiocy.

portobellojambo1
Perhaps, but while society can try to do all it can to deter and prevent the crimes of murder or rape, there's nothing we can do about idiocy.

I was of the opinion, from what I read on here, that all the idiotic, low life erseholes living within the Edinburgh area follow Hibernian.

The Old Tolbooth
I was of the opinion, from what I read on here, that all the idiotic, low life erseholes living within the Edinburgh area follow Hibernian.

Unfortunately we have our element too mate, and to sing a song like that is just disgraceful!

As much as Hate the guy there no need to songs to be sung about his dead sister.. Well below the belt that kind of nonsence..

Ach nae proablem its just banter, guid for the atmosphere. It really gets worse and worse. It was just banter when the low lifes on a bus told my Edinburgh born daughter and her daughter to get the f---, back tae Canada yer no wanted here. I am glad I was at the front of the bus and wasn't aware of it until we had got off. I shudder to think honestly how I would react at a game now, I have a big mouth I know, and wouldn't be able to control it. I honestly don't think I could wait until I got a chance to say something on the 'net. Would probably end up with my non fenian blood up to some bantering gentlemans knees.

Ach nae proablem its just banter, guid for the atmosphere. It really gets worse and worse. It was just banter when the low lifes on a bus told my Edinburgh born daughter and her daughter to get the f---, back tae Canada yer no wanted here. I am glad I was at the front of the bus and wasn't aware of it until we had got off. I shudder to think honestly how I would react at a game now, I have a big mouth I know, and wouldn't be able to control it. I honestly don't think I could wait until I got a chance to say something on the 'net. Would probably end up with my non fenian blood up to some bantering gentlemans knees.

Some on here argue that anything goes at football matches and that it is all banter. I accept everyone will draw the line somewhere different but surely certain things such as using the death of a sibling or an incident of child abuse as a means of getting at the opposition players/fans are beyond the pale? :sad:

heartgarfunkel

Those who taunted a player over the recent death of his young sister from cancer are utter trash. GTF away from HMFC, you poison our name. They'll get theirs in some shape or form at some point. Karma lads, karma.

If true Im absolutely disgusted by that. Utter ballbags and frankly vile human beings...have a long hard look at yourselvs. Anyone who dresses that up as banter needs shot.

I detest Brown as a footballer. I dont know him personally obv but ffs.

Nelly Terraces

You won't find a thread like this on a Ceptic fan messageboard regarding a large percentage of their vile support singing pro IRA songs.

Stop beating yourselves up about it. The real issue is how sh*t our team is.

I don't give a crap whether they're Jambos or not...they're still cretinous, lowlife filth. That's truly disgusting behaviour. Whoever it was that mentioned karma had the right idea, these people deserve whatever they get.

I'm ashamed that any of our fellow 'supporters' would behave like that. Horrible.

:sad:

Nelly Terraces
I don't give a crap whether they're Jambos or not...they're still cretinous, lowlife filth. That's truly disgusting behaviour. Whoever it was that mentioned karma had the right idea, these people deserve whatever they get.

I'm ashamed that any of our fellow 'supporters' would behave like that. Horrible.

:sad:

Well don't bother going then. Simple.

You're absolutely right. If I go to matches I should expect to have to listen to crap like that. It's part of football and should be treated as banter.

:rolleyes:

Our team is ****. Our owner is ****. The club's going backwards. But you don't think it's legitimate to point out how **** this chant was, and hope the lowlifes behind it never darken Tynecastle's door again?

Nelly Terraces
You're absolutely right. If I go to matches I should expect to have to listen to crap like that. It's part of football and should be treated as banter.

If you go to a football match, you should expect to hear things you don't like. Deal with it, or do one. Simple. You obviously don't have a problem with 3500 people singing pro IRA songs, otherwise you'd have started a thread about it, or mentioned your 'disgust' regarding it on this one. You're obviously selective about what upsets you, and what doesn't.

Its still well out order though and the culprits are utter ****.FACT

Archived