The wage thief Larry Kingston.

Dirk Diggler

Snake Plissken

Yes we have.

Composed on the ball and one of few who has the kind of devastating pass in his locker that can change games. With Aguair, Stewart, Kingston and Driver we have a capable midfield.

I never bought into the anti-Larry hysteria on here.

Nucky Thompson
Have we missed him in the last two games?

I say yes.

Discuss if you wish.

Spot on JF we have missed him. Half the weapons wouldn't know a quality footballer if they smacked them in the face:rolleyes:

Did Shabba not hint during the week that Larry was indicating he didnt want to play although Shabba thought he was able..? If this is what has happened he can gtf.

Not sure if i pick it up correct as Shabba does have a tendacy to ramble as we all know.

Have we missed a fully focussed, firing on all cyllinders Larry Kingston.....Yes

Have we missed the uninterested, lazy wage thief that Larry Kingston has been all season......No

Cant say we have missed him

If he had been playing as well as he could maybe, but he wasnt

We are missing the fact we have no decent strikers, no defensive competition, no cutting edge in midfield and so many other complacenies which have been clear since long before pre season

Kingston playing a bad game is still more effective than Audrey, Mole or Zaliukas on top form.

letsalllaughathobos

i seen kingston leaving the stadium about 13:15 pm today.

looked ike he was carrying a shower bag.

he wasn't in good mood anyway, i said alright larry and got a grunted hi back.

wonder if he turned up to play and was told to bolt.

Kingston playing a bad game is still more effective than Audrey, Mole or Zaliukas on top form.

Good point, but try convincing the Miko Sheep.

:eek:

i seen kingston leaving the stadium about 13:15 pm today.

looked ike he was carrying a shower bag.

he wasn't in good mood anyway, i said alright larry and got a grunted hi back.

wonder if he turned up to play and was told to bolt.

I also saw Larry at 13:00 today.

He had his wee gay LV bag and was smiling at ecerybody, shaking hands, ....

Then he jumped in his big Hyundai 4x4 and buggered off with his missus.

So did we miss him today, maybe an in form Larry..

Did he miss us today, AYE, he didn't even stay to watch after failing a fitness test.

Good clube servant that laddie:sad:

Rod.

Have we missed a fully focussed, firing on all cyllinders Larry Kingston.....Yes

Have we missed the uninterested, lazy wage thief that Larry Kingston has been all season......No

Says it all for me :thumb:

Generic Username

I say no after his blatant lack of effort/commitment against Hibs.

His attitude in that game was honking, so why would it be any different in a game that is equally as big and important on our calendar.

If he's desperate to get in the team and start playing and giving 100% again, then lets get him right back in the starting 11.

Until then he can sit in the stands.

Kingston is the only player in our current squad that has got the skill to turn a game. I accept that he has not played that great this season - but had he been on that park today he would have offered us far more going forward than any of the team showed today.

We may be missing him, but he deserved to be dropped.

Sometimes it's worth dropping a primadonna even if he is the best player in the team as it's the only way to get them working for their team mates.

Yes he is probably our best player. Yes we missed him.

But that level of indignance must not go unpunished.

Definately

Even when he isn't playing well, the other teams still fear him so he draws extra coverage, creating more room for others. Due to him not playing, Septic were able to put extra coverage on our only other player thats a threat...Driver, making him pretty ineffectual today

Guest JamboRobbo

We've missed the Larry who tries 100%. But the one who goes through the motions ala Rudi second half of 06, nah, we've not missed him.

I say no after his blatant lack of effort/commitment against Hibs.

His attitude in that game was honking, so why would it be any different in a game that is equally as big and important on our calendar.

If he's desperate to get in the team and start playing and giving 100% again, then lets get him right back in the starting 11.

Until then he can sit in the stands.

Jeeeezus. Larry did well against Hibs. He linked with Aguiar and Stewart and posed a real threat. We'd noone in the team yesterday to link play, pass and move, pose a ferkin threat. Larry does that.

His 'laziness' is unquantifiable. You dont know what Csaba is telling him to do. Csabs keep going on about how this formation is 433. To me this means Larry probably isn't to track back too much. Kari's job against the Hibs was to track side to side and help the fullbacks.

Laziness and wagethievery is thrown out all the time. Clum got it too for not chasing the ball, even though he'd been told by Frail not to.

Larry is too good a player for Hearts to miss and I thought it was glaring yesterday

I think that people are clutching at straws to an extent with this.

When Kingston was in the team and Driver wasn't and we didn't play well, we were missing Driver. Now that Driver's in the team and Kingston isn't and we aren't playing well, we're missing Kingston.

I wonder who it'll be when Kingston and Driver are both in the team? I vote for a decent centre forward, a decent centre half and a right winger who actually does the job that a right winger is meant to do, ie get to the bye line and create chances.

rudi must stay
Have we missed him in the last two games?

I say yes.

Discuss if you wish.

don't think we've missed him at all. you can't miss what you don't have, he's done nothing all season

I think that people are clutching at straws to an extent with this.

When Kingston was in the team and Driver wasn't and we didn't play well, we were missing Driver. Now that Driver's in the team and Kingston isn't and we aren't playing well, we're missing Kingston.

I wonder who it'll be when Kingston and Driver are both in the team? I vote for a decent centre forward, a decent centre half and a right winger who actually does the job that a right winger is meant to do, ie get to the bye line and create chances.

Each to their own, but I don't really think it is a case of clutching at straws. It seems to be the done thing (in the eyes of many) to lay the boot into Kingston, and perhaps the recent performances of the alternatives (and other regular starters) have put this into perspective.

To answer your question, against Hibs both Kingston and Driver played, and played well. I didn't think we missed anyone that day, and can't recall anyone suggesting any notable absentees.

Each to their own, but I don't really think it is a case of clutching at straws. It seems to be the done thing (in the eyes of many) to lay the boot into Kingston, and perhaps the recent performances of the alternatives (and other regular starters) have put this into perspective.

To answer your question, against Hibs both Kingston and Driver played, and played well. I didn't think we missed anyone that day, and can't recall anyone suggesting any notable absentees.

Defo. Fact is Driver and Kingston are 2 of our best players. Possibly our best, so obviously we miss them when one or both are missing.

For instance, Aguiar rightly got all the plaudits against hibs, but Drivers penetration (oo-er) gave us so much, and Aguiar was able to play his tidy football cos in kingston we have a player who can play the game - give and go - retain posession

Does anyone else not believe that the playing surface dimensions make Tynecastle too narrow to play two wingers?

Since it was narrowed we have been poor at home with no real good displays from wingers from any team.

4-3-3?

Kingston is the sort of player that if a team only puts one man on him, they will struggle, if he played on Sunday, Celtic couldn't have went man for man in the middle, it would have effectively give us an extra 2 men in the middle, arguably we may have won the midfield battle and went on from there.

Archived