What the Stats say

hearts00

The stats don't lie. After a decent start in the first four games we sit in a completely unacceptable 8th place with the same number of points as this time last season. Meanwhile we have scored 6 less goals than at this point last season. And I am sure none of us have forgotten how trully awful last season was.

We thought the only way was up. We thought we could be no worse than last season...well here we are. We don't score goals and we leak goals all the time even when under a minimal amount of pressure.

Lazlo talks a good game and at times we are playing better football (ball on the deck etc) but we are very vulnerable and don't look like winning games. It is a real problem when you can't score and can't stop the other team scoring. We are still well behind where we were under Craig Levein with a far smaller budget and that really annoys me.

The bottom line is that the vast majority of these players are flawed. They are either injured all the time (Tullberg, Cesney, Aguair etc), rubbish (Zal, Miko, Mole, Ksanevicius), lazy unfit and overpaid (Nade, Kingston) or just quite frankly losers (Berra, Stewart). The last bit may be harsh but this crop of players are losers and I just don't know where we go from here.

It is all really quite depressing.

I don't think that the league position is false.

We haven't dominated a game yet this season. A terrible, unbalanced squad and a hopeless managerial system.

Remember Craig Levein's rant after a defeat at the Sheep pen, well i'd love Csaba to listen to it and consider what Levein said, very apt for the current 1st team squad.

Archived