Had Enough

grumpyespana

Well I have switched off the game on the net thats the first time I have done this, bringing on Mole was the last straw for f-ck sake bring in some of the young kids up front what we see just now is a disgrace.

Grumper Grumpy.

Well I have switched off the game on the net thats the first time I have done this, bringing on Mole was the last straw for f-ck sake bring in some of the young kids up front what we see just now is a disgrace.

Grumper Grumpy.

Your lucky... I was at the game. I left as soon as Zallyuseless got himself sent off.

Some of the worst football i've seen Hearts play this season... gave the vermhin to much respect and time on the ball... it really looked like men against boys today. Not one decent chance on goal and all too easily pushed off the ball.

Mikey Stewart was awful... he looked totally out of sorts and the game is/was passin him by.

We look a bottom 6 club right now... not 1 player worth their paycheque today... and Zallyuseless must be dropped/got rid off, a complete bomb scare.

Csaba's tactics also leave a lot to be desired... why he continues with 1 up front is beyond me... we will never see any goals from our strikers playing like this.. indeed Nade ended up playing deeper than Agiuar.

Fuc'n sheeeite to watch... and even worse to listen to the vermhin's pro ira songs... they are a vile, disgusting mob.:mad:

As for Hearts... we are just desperate.:sad:

JennytheJambo

Grumper Grumpy.

It is a total joke. Gary Glen must deserve a game by now. We persist on playing 1 up front and it is not working.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
As for Hearts... we are just desperate.:sad:

Slowly but surely I've been coming round to the idea that we're not going to go anywhere while Vlad is here, and I'm virtually convinced. I can't find a single good thing to say about today's game.

Slowly but surely I've been coming round to the idea that we're not going to go anywhere while Vlad is here, and I'm virtually convinced. I can't find a single good thing to say about today's game.

Pauline's penalty miss... he was being kind to us.:rolleyes:

I am that ****ed off I am cheering for a englishman driving in Brazil, whats the world coming to a scotsman cheering on the english.

Grumpy.

Yeah totally agree - the worst thing for me today was the lack of atmosphere. Usually bouncing at these games, but home end like a morgue.

Need our club back, but just don't know how we can get rid of this clown running the club. Think we might have to start at the bottom again and work our way back up. There is no way we can trade out of this.

I am that ****ed off I am cheering for a englishman driving in Brazil, whats the world coming to a scotsman cheering on the english.

Grumpy.

It's not that bad... i'd never cheer for that little ****.... i'd cheer on the brazillian.

Archived