Scott Booth

JennytheJambo

JennytheJambo

How big a t*t is that guy. Commenting on how the the scottish midfield on Celtic is doing so well hope that Terry Butcher is watching. Who cares, they have very short memories and how the Old Firm won all the leagues/cups with foreigners in their teams.

Couldn't agree more.......spends his time telling all and sundry how great sellic (or mangers) are and how useless hmfc ( or any other opposition) are.

The words impartial and balanced or even objective are NOT part of his vocabulary!!!

I really enjoyed sitting there for 70 minutes listening to these two bang on about how good Celtic are. You'd have thought they we're bringing ****ing Ronaldo on, not McGeady!

i watched it with hearts world commentary on and satan telly sound off.

it is frustrating though, the time delay, but it sure beats listening to that twonk

He twice made a point of mentioning the 'all Scottish' midfield, so ****ing what? Would he still be having multiple orgasms about Celtic if we had turned up today? Him and that other idiot didn't half talk some utter bolox about Celtic BTW. I'm sure Scott Booth was stroking himself for most of that game.

Actually I didn't think Celtic were that great, we made them look good at times but I don't think Man Utd will be quaking in their boots let's put it that way. Wonder how their all Scottish midfield will fare against them? I'll bet my mortgage that Man U will take the utter pesh out of them for 90 minutes.

To be honest although they did dominate all over the park, and we put in about as lacklustre performance of the season so far the bottom line is that Celtic offered very little up front other than one wonder strike that would have ended up on Gorgie Road on any other day, one handball assisted goal that should never have stood and one penalty miss - from a foul that was outside the box anyway on a player who was offside anyway.

Did anyone notice how we played better without Zaliukas on the pitch BTW?

Archived