Tickets for todays match

maltese jambo

maltese jambo

Won't know if im able to go today till the last minute; i know theres still a general sale but does anyone know if theres a chance of this one selling out before 2pm?

thanks in advance

maltese jambo

sorry poorly worded thread; i dont actually have a ticket yet and i'd like to know if people reckon this match will be a sell out by 2pm

Not sure if they still do phone sales that late, but if you decide to go you might wanna call the ticket office and buy the tickets over the phone.

That way when you get to Tynie all you have to do is pick them up instead of waiting in the (usually massive) queue.

The Britsh Heart Foundation charity shop on Dalry Road had a sign in its window last night offering two tickets for todays game for sale at ?30.

I think it's open on a Sunday but if anyone was going to go along they'd be better phoning first.

The Britsh Heart Foundation charity shop on Dalry Road had a sign in its window last night offering two tickets for todays game for sale at ?30.

I think it's open on a Sunday but if anyone was going to go along they'd be better phoning first.

I can't see the match being good for my heart. :eek:

Archived