A SONG FOR TODAY! WHY DONT YOU USE SOAP?

Sydney Devine

Sydney Devine

to the tune of the 'famine song'

WHY DONT YOU USE SOAP,

WHY DONT YOU USE SOAP,

YOU SMELLY WEEGIES,

WHY DONT YOU USE SOAP.

Jambof3tornado
1 potato 2 potato 3 potato 4

to the tune of the banana bunch;)

Now thats funny,and can in no way get us into bother. Tatties at the ready!!!;)

It clearly annoys them, so why not just do what we'll be doing and belt out the famine song? :)

Seymour M Hersh
It clearly annoys them, so why not just do what we'll be doing and belt out the famine song? :)

Has that not been officially deemed unacceptable by the spl and sellik and those singing it will be punished?

Has that not been officially deemed unacceptable by the spl and sellik and those singing it will be punished?

They are all talk. I will sing and shout whatever I want. Anyone or anything that doesn't like it can GTF.

I hope both sets of fans sing what they want to and create a great atmosphere.

It's a football match involving Hearts and Celtic ffs, not a fecking tea party.

WHY DONT YOU USE SOAP,

WHY DONT YOU USE SOAP,

YOU SMELLY WEEGIES,

WHY DONT YOU USE SOAP.

yer odour is awful, why dont you use soap!

Drylaw Hearts
They are all talk. I will sing and shout whatever I want. Anyone or anything that doesn't like it can GTF.

Heart of Midlothian Football have issued a statement on these type of songs :

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1434704,00.html

Are you telling the Club to GTF ?

Is that what 'traditional supporters' do ?

Heart of Midlothian Football have issued a statement on these type of songs :

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1434704,00.html

Are you telling the Club to GTF ?

Is that what 'traditional supporters' do ?

Maybe thats why teams enjoy coming to tynie these days, it should be the most intimidating nasty place for any team/supporters to attend, no visitors should be welcome

MacDonald Jardine

WHY DONT YOU USE SOAP,

WHY DONT YOU USE SOAP,

YOU SMELLY WEEGIES,

WHY DONT YOU USE SOAP.

My family comes from Glasgow. Are you not worried about offending our fans from the West?

Drylaw Hearts
Maybe thats why teams enjoy coming to tynie these days, it should be the most intimidating nasty place for any team/supporters to attend, no visitors should be welcome

And risk being penalised by the SFA/SPL ?

No thanks - we need all our pionts and all our overdraft.

Also...

I think singing Hearts songs would create a great atmosphere.

Just a thought.

chester copperpot
I hope both sets of fans sing what they want to and create a great atmosphere.

It's a football match involving Hearts and Celtic ffs, not a fecking tea party.

Best post on this thread by a country mile.

Drylaw Hearts
The club doesn't mean that. They only create statements like that because it keeps the PC brigade quiet.

Is that a FACT ?

Sounds like all we'll hear at tynie is the sound of handwringing, its a game againts the mhanky mob, that bunch of leeches shouldn't even be in our country. Afterall most of their ancestors were brought over to strike break by pit owners after WW1.

Drylaw Hearts
Sounds like all we'll hear at tynie is the sound of handwringing, its a game againts the mhanky mob, that bunch of leeches shouldn't even be in our country. Afterall most of their ancestors were brought over to strike break by pit owners after WW1.

Oh dear.

Quite correct, something that has been conveniently swept under the carpet by the Labour party for many years.

Scabs, the lot of them!

You must be older than we though wull :P

And risk being penalised by the SFA/SPL ?

No thanks - we need all our pionts and all our overdraft.

Also...

I think singing Hearts songs would create a great atmosphere.

Just a thought.

Do you get off on being the buzz kill?

Drylaw Hearts
Do you get off on being the buzz kill?

Nope.

But if the day ever comes when a club is penalised for singing these songs I assure you the guys that sing these songs will amongst the first to complain.

We've all been warned so why not just sing Hearts songs ?

It is a football match afterall and not a political rally !!

Drylaw Hearts
naw, just brought up correctly , well as that lot say if ye know yer history, well thats theirs

Is that something I should be ashamed off ?

Hopefully one day soon you will have enough money to be able to get the bus to Ipox.

Nope.

But if the day ever comes when a club is penalised for singing these songs I assure you the guys that sing these songs will amongst the first to complain.

Yup.

Nope.

So you're a good wittle boy that does whatever mummy and daddy tell him to do? We've all been warned, Jesus Christ!

Is that something I should be ashamed off ?

eh, whit are you on about? If you're ancestors were strike breakers then yes you should be ashamed of them, if thats what you mean

Drylaw Hearts
So you're a good wittle boy that does whatever mummy and daddy tell him to do? We've all been warned, Jesus Christ!

As a Club we would suffer.

Do you not understand that we are a member of an Association and as a member we have to go with their rules and regulations !!!

Rules and regulations we have agreed to btw.

If they tell us songs/chants of an inappropriate nature could cost us points and/or money why on earth would our own fans put us at risk ?

Bizarre.

Drylaw Hearts
eh, whit are you on about? If you're ancestors were strike breakers then yes you should be ashamed of them, if thats what you mean

I thought that comment was aimed at me.

The post above your's caused the confusion.

As a Club we would suffer.

Do you not understand that we are a member of an Association and as a member we have to go with their rules and regulations !!!

Rules and regulations we have agreed to btw.

If they tell us songs/chants of an inappropriate nature could cost us points and/or money why on earth would our own fans put us at risk ?

Bizarre.

I cant remember signing away my right to free speech

Its like the Pope death all over again.

We are being hung out to dry big time and by the sounds of this thread we are supplying the rope to hang ourselves. :rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
I cant remember signing away my right to free speech

You haven't.

But at the request of the Club they have asked that these songs/chants do not take place within the stadium in which we are playing.

As a club we could be penalised.

I don't understand why any Hearts supporter would risk that.

You haven't.

But at the request of the Club they have asked that these songs/chants do not take place within the stadium in which we are playing.

As a club we could be penalised.

I don't understand why any Hearts supporter would risk that.

I do get your point, I just dont agree,If any Celtic fans are offended by what I say/sing today then they don't have to be in our ground, its their choice to be there, like I say I don't want tynie to be welcoming to any away fans. Lets get intae thum!

hopefully the majority will drown out the small minority who would be better off suited to ibrox

maybe you'd be better suited to parkhead, ever thought of that?;)

Drylaw Hearts
I do get your point, I just dont agree,If any Celtic fans are offended by what I say/sing today then they don't have to be in our ground, its their choice to be there, like I say I don't want tynie to be welcoming to any away fans. Lets get intae thum!

It's not Celtic that will penalise us it will be the SFA/SPL !!!!

As for the bit I've highlighted.......

I agree.

:)

Guest jambomickey

don't need to think about it! what i do know is there's a small minority who are a disgrace to heart of midlothian football club

Mickey's a good Jambo mate, I'll vouch for that.

I agree with what he says too.

As much as I detest those fecking lowlifes I just don't want to see Hearts getting into trouble.

Guest jambomickey
Mickey's a good Jambo mate, I'll vouch for that.

I agree with what he says too.

As much as I detest those fecking lowlifes I just don't want to see Hearts getting into trouble.

cheers mate!

Pc or not pc the atmosphere in the last couple of years has been nothings short of shocking!

Tynecastle USED to be an intimidating place, now it’s just flat. You say or sing something and people look at you as if you’re daft. FFS the guy in front of us constantly shakes his head at the conversations and comments we make during the game!

Place is a joke right now, teams don’t fear Tynecastle anymore is just another away visit for them, not a tardiest of noise and abuse like it used to be!

• Moderators

Encouraging the singing of sectarian or racist songs is against the board rules. This thread has been closed and will be reviewed..

Archived