Where To Get A Wee Tipple Today

Tom Heaney

Is Dianes Pool Hall about it in the west side of town if you want a pint before 12.30 today ? What about the ten pin bowling up at Fountainbridge? Does anyone know if the bar opens there ?

I know the Bank is open on the High St but the beer in there was terrible before the Hibs game

Looking for suggestions from all you K/B Pros oot there ;)

Shandon Pool Hall.

Cheers mate, Is that the old snooker club just next door to a bar and MAlones Bakers ?

Nucky Thompson
Cheers mate, Is that the old snooker club just next door to a bar and MAlones Bakers ?
That's the Lacarno Tom but the Shandon is just a few doors away on the other corner. The Murrayfield Hotel is open at 9am same with the Ettrick up at Polworth.

That's the Lacarno Tom but the Shandon is just a few doors away on the other corner. The Murrayfield Hotel is open at 9am same with the Ettrick up at Polworth.

Cheers mate, Where you heading ?

Nucky Thompson
Cheers mate, Where you heading ?
I would usually go to the Murrayfield but if the mhanks get wind of it opening early it could be full of them:rolleyes: I'm thinking of heading to the Ettrick for the back of eleven.

I would usually go to the Murrayfield but if the mhanks get wind of it opening early it could be full of them:rolleyes: I'm thinking of heading to the Ettrick for the back of eleven.

the murrayfield doesnae usually open when celtic are here anyway boo what the pub makes in profit it spends on new windows :P

Guest juvehearts

the game KO's at 2pm sobars open at 12:30 a full 1he & 30 Mins before KO, failing that the Off licences open at the same time unless the key holder kannae be bothered getting out of bed, shops are allowed to start selling the demon drink again at 12:30 again unless managment reserves the right to do so!

Archived