Scottish Football

Jambo2006

Right I am here to say doesnt it get on you nerves Scottish Football we pay money every year for our season tickets to see our beloved team but in reality what chance have we to see our team winning the league....NO CHANCE! as things are

It's becoming borning , in my opinion too many teams give up before a ball is even kicked against celtic and rangers...I take my hat off to Dundee United and Aberdeen for takin scottish football by the scruff of the balls in the 80's and even we went close in 86 but since then nothing at all apart from the usual I couldnt care care less who won the league in scotland nowadays at least for one season apart from those two, I hope it happens again in my lifetime...these days teams are happy with a top 6 place thats not the way to be you must aim to be the top or near the top...everyone gives up too easily and it bugs the sh*t out of me for years and no doubt for years to come...

I wish one club would sort this out as we are a joke

Have you ever asked yourself why Aberdeen and Dundee Utd managed it in the Eighties?

Have you ever asked yourself why we almost manged it in 1986.

Have you ever asked yourself why the old firm have won it every year since and will continue to do so for the foreseeable?

It ain't rocket science. Money talks.

That's why we got lucky in 98 and 06 (Thanks JJ/VR)

:D

Its a hard enough race when you take the crowds they can get at home, coupled with the global money they can take. That with a football association that is sh*t scared of them......

You need your club to be pulling in the same directionan and making the RIGHT decisions - sadly we have made a Miles Hunt of that in recent times.

Archived