3 pts tomorrow = 3rd place

JamboPete

The results worked out well for us today.

We need to get stuck into Celtic from the start tomorrow and have a real go at them.

we won't be allowed to win, referee seamus o'flaherty and linesmen tim pat coogan and fergal o'shaunessy will see to that

Not that we needed it but that's a wee added incentive to really go at that lot tomorrow. I think if we approach the game in the right manner, with celtic maybe looking at man utd, we can catch them off-guard. Thing is though, with Zaliukas in the team we might have to score 3 or 4 to win the game!

The results worked out well for us today.

We need to get stuck into Celtic from the start tomorrow and have a real go at them.

We slipped from fifth to eighth, aside from Hibs winning, what else could the fixtures have done for us?

We are eighth and we "welcome" those guys from the east end of that horrible city that we have an awful record against. I agree, we need to get stuck in and have a go, I fear that we will lose and badly.

Zal is a good shout for 1st goal tomorrow as he will want to make amends for givng a goal away last week. He is a better finisher than Nade, that is a fact.

Zal is a god shout for 1st goal tomorrow as he will want to make amends for givng a goal away last week. He is a better finisher than Nade, that is a fact.

Aye an OG

We slipped from fifth to eighth, aside from Hibs winning, what else could the fixtures have done for us?

We are eighth and we "welcome" those guys from the east end of that horrible city that we have an awful record against. I agree, we need to get stuck in and have a go, I fear that we will lose and badly.

Well from the perspective of how many points behind the teams around us we could have gone then Dundee United, Hibs and Kilmarnock all winning today would not have been good news for us.

Even if we lose tomorrow we will only be two points off third place (albeit with a number of clubs above us).

As long as the players give it their all for 90 mins I'll be content.

I have to say, the thought of turning the corner at the Tynie arms and seeing the tinkers swigging their buckfast is starting to turn my stomach.

:sad:

I'm not particularly confident about tomorrow.

I'm feeling the same way TBH.

Being unable to score or keep a clean sheet is never a good combination when you are about to play ra sellick.

I would take a draw as a good result.

As long as the players give it their all for 90 mins I'll be content.

I have to say, the thought of turning the corner at the Tynie arms and seeing the tinkers swigging their buckfast is starting to turn my stomach.

:sad:

You must be used to it by now! :rolleyes:

Hoping for a win tomorrow. :cool:

You must be used to it by now! :rolleyes:

Hoping for a win tomorrow. :cool:

I'm also used to waking up on a Sunday morning feeling like death, doesn't make the thought of tomorrow morning any more appealing :rolleyes:

Toxteth O'Grady

No points = 8th

The league is very tight, the top 2 are pulling ahead and the rest are all as bad as each other.

The overall standard is as bad as I can remember in the last 10 years.

1 Rangers 10 16 25

2 Celtic 10 14 25

3 Motherwell 11 0 16

4 Kilmarnock 11 -1 16

5 Dundee Utd 10 2 15

6 Hibernian 11 -3 15

7 Aberdeen 11 -2 14

8 Hearts 10 -3 14

9 St Mirren 11 -3 12

10 Falkirk 11 -3 11

11 Inverness 11 -6 10

12 Hamilton 11 -11 9

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Christ I thought Motherwell were struggling near the bottom of the table.

What a pishy wee league.

That was my first thought as well!

Scottish football is crap. FACT. IDST.

This is probably the worst standard of football in the SPL I can remember in my life time.

That includes the OF being worse than they used to.

Apart from the obvious top two,I would prefer the league to be as tight as it is at the minute.Don't get me wrong,its not good for the nerves to be only five points off bottom place but the standard of football is no worse than at any time in the last thirty years,IMO of course.It is much better than that Gretna debacle last season.

Being an optimist,I think we can beat the hooped demons and go third.

:)

The Old Tolbooth
we won't be allowed to win, referee seamus o'flaherty and linesmen tim pat coogan and fergal o'shaunessy will see to that

Exactly the way I see it too mate, not that I'm paranoid or anything, I'm just used to being bent over and shagged from the rear from the GFA!

8th.

Apologies. 8th it is. At the time of posting I assumed St Mirren had beaten Hibernian and thus would have been level on points with us.

St Mirren, it seems, had a bit of an off day.

Anyway I've had a wee swally now and I think we'll be 3rd at 3.50pm tomorrow.

Apologies. 8th it is. At the time of posting I assumed St Mirren had beaten Hibernian and thus would have been level on points with us.

St Mirren, it seems, had a bit of an off day.

Anyway I've had a wee swally now and I think we'll be 3rd at 3.50pm tomorrow.

What if there's more than 5 minutes injury time??

.....and we go 3rd, in spite of being on a run of 1 win in 6. Crazy league this season in the SPL isn't it? I think it will be very tight from 3rd to 10th all season but there does now appear to be signs that ICT and Hamilton are going to become detached.

Archived