which old firm team do you hate the most?

Guest jambomickey

which old firm team do you hate most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. which old firm team do you hate most?

• celtic
    • rangers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my personal experience, and I refer to my group of friends and colleagues, not just experience on matchdays, Celtic fans tend to be that bit more loathsome than Rangers fans. Often I have marked that the Rangers fans among my mates take the banter a lot better but Celtic fans are more likely to get arsey. There are complete t0ssers among both sets of fans, obviously, but I think the attitude among Celtic fans is that bit more irritating.

why no option to hate them both equally. it varies from time to time as one does something to p**s me off more than the other(being spat at outside darkheid / being jumped from behind by ranker knuckledraggers for sitting drinking with a smeltic work mate)

they both have a hardcore support of terrorist loving , sectarian supporters who in all likely hood never go to church/chapel.

i hate their "we're fae glasgae , we're so special attitude"( special needs more like ).

and their arrogant opinion that if you don't support one of them, your views and opinions some how don't matter."your team's s***e , what do you ken."

and that they insist the scottish game will die if they leave.

the sooner we nuke the weg the better as far as i'm concerned.

****** them both.

Looking at the poll results it's obvious JKB is infested with loads of non Jambos:rolleyes: You only have to step into Tynecastle against the mhanks to know what the mosted hated team is.

You're one of several who think this outcome means Kickback is unrepresentative.

Maybe the Mods could offer you a job giving the correct results to polls based on your knowledge of what real fans think. The rest of us wouldn't have to vote; we could just rely on your knowledge. Rather than have a poll, ask Boo.

Here's one to get you started. You don't need to give actual numbers, just percentages, as long as they add up to no more than 100.

What is the the most popular soap opera watched / listened to by Hearts fans:-

- Coronation Street

- East Enders

- River City

- The Archers

- St. Johnstone

Seriously, though, if I were a mischievous supporter of another team voting on this poll, I think I'd be more likely to vote Celtic, to maintain the stereotypical and unpopular view (now shown to be a myth) that Hearts fans are Rangers-lite.

I wouldn't be surprised if a poll of Hibs fans showed that more preferred Rangers to Celtic ( based on an unrepresentative sample of my Hibs supporting pals, that's what I find; they don't like Celtic because Celtic stole their colours, their best players and their best-ever manager).

Oh I get it. This is where, even though we hate Septic more, we will vote Rangers to prove we're not mini-huns:rolleyes:

Saying that you hate Celtic more doesn't mean that you are a hun sympathiser. Backward logic on this thread.

winston churchill
Celtic.

But only because of 85/86.

They broke my heart.

85-86 season had nothing to do with them.

it was self-inflicted.

winston churchill
Hibs.

Hate the weeteam. Really, really hate them.

What was the question?

i put the lochend wimbledon behind ,ra sellik and st.midden

The Baldmans Comb

Definetly 'Scotland's Shame' who are a truly awful organisation supported by the real dregs of society who really do belong in the 17th century which is where all their songs of hate filled obsession seem to originate.

Even worse is that there is a tiny minority of Hearts fans who seem to want to associate themsleves with these low life inbreds but as always they are far outnumbered by the decent and genuine Hearts fans who can see these dreadful inadequates for what they really are.

Nucky Thompson
Definetly 'Scotland's Shame' who are a truly awful organisation supported by the real dregs of society who really do belong in the 17th century which is where all their songs of hate filled obsession seem to originate.

Even worse is that there is a tiny minority of Hearts fans who seem to want to associate themsleves with these low life inbreds but as always they are far outnumbered by the decent and genuine Hearts fans who can see these dreadful inadequates for what they really are.

Who the feck are you talking about :hobofish: How the feck you get away with infesting the board leaves me baffled:107years: Fecking nil nil against the paisley minks Ha ha.

Can you explain to me please how a tiny minority of Hearts fans (or a tiny minority of any other clubs fans) would be 'even worse' than a truly awful orginisation supported by the real dregs of society, whom you describe as Scotlands shame.

Your post makes little sense.

Did we ever formally introduce?

I'm Johnny, Nice to meet you.

x

Archived