Rangers

Acey

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S.U.S.S.
Let's face it, they are both disgusting.

It's getting harder to decide which one is ****mier.

It's like choosing between a turd A and turd B, why bother deciding?

The Rangers fans and their neanderthal behaviour in Manchester really annoyed me last year but Sellik fans are a bunch of nasty, smelly tramps who celebrate terrorism.

And thats their good points! ;)

And thats their good points! ;)

The only good thing I can think to say for both of the Old Firm is the fact that I really enjoy Old Firm derbies.

Especially the old-skool, 3 red cards, 11 bookings, refs getting hit with coins, tramps falling out of the stands on their way to get pies, players having square goes at full time, players going mental at the ref, dubious penaties etc

Despite them both being about as pleasant as a solid kick in the baws, Old Firm games usually make good entertainment.

It's what other fans call us in my experience. Certainly I hate it when Rangers fans that I've met try and use the 'we're cousins' crap. Gets right on my goat. :mad:

You've got a goat Dave?

Are you a mason?:rolleyes:

In reply to the OP, they are not.

smelltic are!

Just to clear one thing up though: 99% of rangers fans behaved fine in manchester. Remember there was over 150,000 fans there so don't be blinkered into thinking all the rangers fans are neanderthals. Also i do recall the people involved in the mayhem in manchester were from england, fans of teams like City, Oldham, Stockport and Stoke.

smelltic are!

Just to clear one thing up though: 99% of rangers fans behaved fine in manchester. Remember there was over 150,000 fans there so don't be blinkered into thinking all the rangers fans are neanderthals. Also i do recall the people involved in the mayhem in manchester were from england, fans of teams like City, Oldham, Stockport and Stoke.

Is that you Chick? :peepwall:

Colonel Kurtz
1. In my youth (and much of my adulthood) Rangers operated a discriminatory policy of never signing a Catholic

2. In my youth, Celtic played fantastic football under a Protestant manager with an all-Scottish team from all denominations

3. Being Orange is saying you are anti-catholic. Being catholic is just being catholic.

4. The assumption by Rangers fans that we are somehow related.

5. The assumption by fans of other teams that we are somehow related.

6. The assumption by some idiot Hearts fans that we are somehow related, and the imitation / adoption of Rangers iconography and discography

All of the above lead me to dislike Rangers much more than Celtic.

I don't know if my line of reasoning is PC, but it is mine, it is how I feel, and I feel it very strongly, because:-

I support Hearts because I was brought up two miles from Tynecastle, and imbibed stories of Conn, Bauld and Wardhaugh from birth. Hearts are my local team. They have nothing to do with anyone's religion. That's the Hearts I support.

Whereas the Rangers-wannabes in our support are a threat to "my" vision of Hearts, Celtic are no threat.

What aload of crap

Celtic and Rangers are just different ends of the same turd.

Celtis fans are in the main plastic paddies,some of them who go in the Marmion have never ben furthur west than Oxgangs,the green roling hill of danderhall is\all they have seen

Do you think that seperate schools has anything to do with bigotry ,also why does the Vatican refuse to extradite the 2 priests they are currently shelterng from child abuse charges

smelltic are!

Did you have a match ticket or did you just go for the banter?

Largely, R@ng*rs fans (much like C*lt!c fans) ARE neandrethals. The occasional fan is almost human, but not many.

You've got a goat Dave?

Are you a mason?:rolleyes:

No, but my father was. I was 20 before I realised you didn't have to take a wee brown briefcase with you to get drunk... :rolleyes:

Did you have a match ticket or did you just go for the banter?

Largely, R@ng*rs fans (much like C*lt!c fans) ARE neandrethals. The occasional fan is almost human, but not many.

Now that is an excellent post.

There are the odd OF fans who just like football and happen to support a Glasgow team but most are indeed complete and utter tossers who are not even from Glasgow and care more about religeon / terrorism / England / Ireland than they do the game.

coatbridgejambo
OK I'll bite. Rangers aren't even on the same planet of hatred as the mhanks are to the majority of Jambos. And that is a FACT:)

well said boo:rolleyes:

No, but my father was. I was 20 before I realised you didn't have to take a wee brown briefcase with you to get drunk... :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Now that is an excellent post.

There are the odd OF fans who just like football and happen to support a Glasgow team but most are indeed complete and utter tossers who are not even from Glasgow and care more about religeon / terrorism / England / Ireland than they do the game.

I'm yet to meet a Rangers fan who actually gives a crap about football. Might sound harsh but it's true.

They're both hideous, but my experience of Rangers fans has been infinitely worse. Maybe that colours my opinion a bit.

Rangers are like the guy who cocks his leg, lets a stinker rip and laughs about it as others look on in disgust.

Celtic are the guy who does a silent but deadly and then denies it, instead blaming it all on the guy who loudly lets one rip. They might fool some people, but it doesn't make them innocent.

At the end of the day, they're both smelly b***ards.

Rangers are like the guy who cocks his leg, lets a stinker rip and laughs about it as others look on in disgust.

Celtic are the guy who does a silent but deadly and then denies it, instead blaming it all on the guy who loudly lets one rip. They might fool some people, but it doesn't make them innocent.

Great analogy. Hehe.

I think that's another reason I dislike Rangers slightly more, they're just that bit more thick than their neighbours. As a collective, they tend to remind me a lot of that monster human type creature in the Goonies whose name I forget...but you get the picture....

Great analogy. Hehe.

I think that's another reason I dislike Rangers slightly more, they're just that bit more thick than their neighbours. As a collective, they tend to remind me a lot of that monster human type creature in the Goonies whose name I forget...but you get the picture....

He's called Sloth.

He looks like my mate Ryan.

"I loooove you chunk etc"

The Real Maroonblood

Top post.

Post of the day.

And you are from Blackhall.

Doesnt get much better than that.

MacDonald Jardine
Great analogy. Hehe.

Okay so you prefer sleekit types who blame others?

Okay so you prefer sleekit types who blame others?

In public, I'd rather people fart silently if they're going to do so at all.

In public, I'd rather people fart silently if they're going to do so at all.

Depends, public farting can be very funny.

Depends, public farting can be very funny.

But not on a crowded train.

Archived