Rangers

Acey

The Baldmans Comb
By far the most repellent institution in world football.

That is all.

Nothing to say except agree wholeheartedly

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whilst not entirely disagreeing with what you say in your opening sentence, may I ask you, who was it embarrassing for?

I've certainly never felt embarrassed when they go to town.

Personally, I wish they would behave like that more often.

You wish they'd behave like what more often ?

Rioting with Police, smashing up the town centre ?

I felt it was embarrassing for Scotland. Scottish national team and club fans who go abroad have in general an excellent reputation.

You wish they'd behave like what more often ?

Rioting with Police, smashing up the town centre ?

I felt it was embarrassing for Scotland. Scottish national team and club fans who go abroad have in general an excellent reputation.

Yep.

Seeing as I care little for the national team or their fans, Seeing as I care little for the Greater Manchester Police constabulary. Seeing as i reckon we play in a two bit league in a two bit nation, I reckon all in all, them behaving like that more often would be a good laugh for peeps like me who care for feck all else except Heart of Midlothian fc.

Now excuse me, I'm off to bed.

:wavey:

Yep.

Seeing as I care little for the national team or their fans, Seeing as I care little for the Greater Manchester Police constabulary. Seeing as i reckon we play in a two bit league in a two bit nation, I reckon all in all, them behaving like that more often would be a good laugh for peeps like me who care for feck all else except Heart of Midlothian fc.

Now excuse me, I'm off to bed.

:wavey:

Fair enough :) It just makes me cringe when I see people from Scotland behave like that. Hey ho....

Sleep well.

I don't see the difference between the two either.

Both have been ruining Scottish football since long before i was born.

Both have cheated their way to trophies and titles since long before i was born.

Both have pandered to their bigoted supporters since long before i was born.

Both have supporters that would rather argue about who has the best brand of Christianity than football.

Both have supporters that have also been vocal in their support of terrorist organisations.

Both have supporters that sing songs about long ago battles in a different country.

Both have covered up child abuse by one of their employees.

Both are from the most vile city on this planet.

Let me clear though, i absolutely detest sellik. And, despite running the risk of being a PC handwringer, i also detest rankers.

spot on

This post has a lot of things that I8 loves.

Namelymod edit

Where is I8 anyway?

A thread with a big-breasted, short-skirted blonde and his sixth sense hasn't twigged!

Where is I8 anyway?

A thread with a big-breasted, short-skirted blonde and his sixth sense hasn't twigged!

You should be ashamed. He is a gayer. That is up to him. Bigot.

You should be ashamed. He is a gayer. That is up to him. Bigot.

Ask him if he'd be OK with changing his user name to Zorro.

51911H2FS3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

That is all.

:troll:

This troller is so limited he can't even come up with something original and merely plagiarises a well respected poster. :o

Paisley Jambo

That is all.

Strongly disagree.

The vermin from Parkhead are.

Although you are fully entitled to your opinion.

Now I was a wee bit bevvied last night but I am sure there was a Celtic as well as a Rangers thread like this ?

Was I imagining things !!??

Now I was a wee bit bevvied last night but I am sure there was a Celtic as well as a Rangers thread like this ?

Was I imagining things !!??

It's probably been removed due to a Ross/Brand-esque tsunami of complaints from the many tihmpathisers on here. :o

It's probably been removed due to a Ross/Brand-esque tsunami of complaints from the many tihmpathisers on here. :o

Ah I see :rolleyes:

You mean this one:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33485

Just in case your hangover prevents you from looking for it.:P

No - IIRC there was a thread identical to this one. In fact the Celtic one was first I think ?

So the trolling second thread was allowed to remain. Whilst the initial Celtic thread was not.

Strange....................

Equally strange is the acceptance of people calling others Huns. Whereas if you call someone a fenian you will be banned. Both are classed as sectarian by Nilbymouth. Why is one allowed and another not....:rolleyes:

The only one ive seen over the last two days about Celtic, was the one I posted above in the link. Maybe you did have too much after all?:P

The only one ive seen over the last two days about Celtic, was the one I posted above in the link. Maybe you did have too much after all?:P

Maybe. :)

However the reason I think there was one is that I got a warning for a comment I made on it. However the thread is now unable to be viewed.

Hence my Poirot like mind has worked out it was removed. What powers of deduction eh. :P

Maybe. :)

However the reason I think there was one is that I got a warning for a comment I made on it. However the thread is now unable to be viewed.

Hence my Poirot like mind has worked out it was removed. What powers of deduction eh. :P

Thats brilliant CC. Whatever next? An application to become a mod to balance out the obvious bias to those who discuss Rangers? You could seek out such matters when undercover and put that Poirot-esque mind to good use.:P

Or you could keep informing us of impending financial matters which, if I do say so myself, is much more your forte. ;)

Thats brilliant CC. Whatever next? An application to become a mod to balance out the obvious bias to those who discuss Rangers? You could seek out such matters when undercover and put that Poirot-esque mind to good use.:P

Or you could keep informing us of impending financial matters which, if I do say so myself, is much more your forte. ;)

Good plan. I can be an undercover Mod. Nobody would suspect such a cunning plan................;)

As for financial matters I will carry on do not worry !!

As for Celtic and Rangers threads I think any that involve abuse to either of those horrific organisations should be allowed in its entirity. :)

Good plan. I can be an undercover Mod. Nobody would suspect such a cunning plan................;)

baldrickte6.jpg

Just as I suspected. You dont have Poirot abilities after all!:laugh:

:troll:

This troller is so limited he can't even come up with something original and merely plagiarises a well respected poster. :o

A personal opinion I'm sure. I think both the Rangers and Celtic threads of this sort are childish & unimaginative, and as for the idea that disliking both the OF is PC rather than just common decency, well if that's an opinion that deserves to be well-respected:sad:...I cannot think of one redeeming feature about either OF club other than that they are at least savvy enough to dislike the other.

Guest JamboRobbo

So, have the bigot brothers sympathisers and haters decided which of the of the bigot brothers are the biggest bigots yet?

:rolleyes:

winston churchill
Do they still drink at Robertson's Bar?

;)

try ryries bar or the international.

some nice chap may rattle a collection tin under your nose.

A personal opinion I'm sure. I think both the Rangers and Celtic threads of this sort are childish & unimaginative, and as for the idea that disliking both the OF is PC rather than just common decency, well if that's an opinion that deserves to be well-respected:sad:...I cannot think of one redeeming feature about either OF club other than that they are at least savvy enough to dislike the other.

We, the Hearts support, are being pressured into agreeing with this point of view by the pc brigade and we get branded as bigots if we do not conform.

I will always hate Celtic.

The Real Maroonblood
try ryries bar or the international.

some nice chap may rattle a collection tin under your nose.

The Salvation Army do a great job.

:):):)

We, the Hearts support, are being pressured into agreeing with this point of view by the pc brigade and we get branded as bigots if we do not conform.

I will always hate Celtic.

How are you getting pressurised?

MacDonald Jardine
How are you getting pressurised?

It's now quite legitimate to say you hate Rangers, **** of world football, mindless bigots etc.

The default line is to hate them both equally.

If you say you hate Celtic more you get asked why and apparently become a mindless bigot.

It's now quite legitimate to say you hate Rangers, **** of world football, mindless bigots etc.

If you say you hate Celtic more you get asked why and apparently become a mindless bigot.

Personally I think it's legitimate to say that both are the **** of world football, mindless bigots etc.....

Note that my opinion isn't an attempt to put you under any more pressure. :)

Away to Ibrox ya mini-hun, have you not got yer bus fare!!! :mad::mad:

;)

OK I'll bite. Rangers aren't even on the same planet of hatred as the mhanks are to the majority of Jambos. And that is a FACT:)

No it's not . . .

MacDonald Jardine
Personally I think it's legitimate to say that both are the **** of world football, mindless bigots etc.....

Note that my opinion isn't an attempt to put you under any more pressure. :)

Fair enough.

I put Celtic way ahead.

Am I a mindless bigot?

Fair enough.

I put Celtic way ahead.

Am I a mindless bigot?

And on that note, why is someone who says they hate them equally seen as a "hand wringer" and part of the "PC Brigade"?

The Real Maroonblood
And on that note, why is someone who says they hate them equally seen as a "hand wringer" and part of the "PC Brigade"?

Probably because the closet Ranger fans want you to hate Celtic more than Rangers and if you don't you are PC.

MacDonald Jardine

I've never claimed that. I can understand why they might.

The real PC brigade are the ones who insist on hating Rangers more.

I've never claimed that. I can understand why they might.

The real PC brigade are the ones who insist on hating Rangers more.

I never said you did. I was following your tact over stereotyping and about being called a mindless bigot.

I simply do not understand why someone who hates (or insists you hate) Celtic more, gets tarred with being a mindless bigot and similarly, I do not understand why those who hate (or indeed insist) on hating Rangers more, must be part of the PC Brigade?

Fair enough.

I put Celtic way ahead.

Am I a mindless bigot?

So if someone says.

Fair enough.

I put Celtic way ahead.

Am I a mindless bigot?

the answer is no, but

Fair enough.

I put Rangers way ahead.

Am I a PC hand wringer?

the answer is yes? :rolleyes: