Charity Match Adam Smith v's Hearts Legends

tedp6873

Hi all, one of my friends (no jokes) has organised a charity match for East neuk Wheelchair Appeal and Hearts Education & Community Trust. Tickets are ?3.00 for adults and ?1.00 for students (showing id) and kids. Pie stand for refreshments available, the match is Sunday 30th November 2008, held at Warout Stadium in Glenrothes, with a 2pm kick off there is also stuff on eBay for sale all proceeds go towards the above charities. Not sure if I am aloud to post links if not mods can you delete it thanks. The item on eBay is for a match in the director?s box. Happy bidding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280280821075

Hi all, one of my friends (no jokes) has organised a charity match for East neuk Wheelchair Appeal and Hearts Education & Community Trust. Tickets are ?3.00 for adults and ?1.00 for students (showing id) and kids. Pie stand for refreshments available, the match is Sunday 30th November 2008, held at Warout Stadium in Glenrothes, with a 2pm kick off there is also stuff on eBay for sale all proceeds go towards the above charities. Not sure if I am aloud to post links if not mods can you delete it thanks. The item on eBay is for a match in the director?s box. Happy bidding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280280821075

Does your mate Adam live in Stenhouse?

Heart of Midlothian have assured me that it is the winning bidders choice for the game to attend, but that it is subject to availbility and there are NO exclusions.

i suppose that the adam smith guys will be able to explain the final score to such an extent that no matter how the game finninshed they were the victors

Toxteth O'Grady
i suppose that the adam smith guys will be able to explain the final score to such an extent that no matter how the game finninshed they were the victors

Aye based on the long term trend they will have won:)

Archived